Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had the misfortune to read any of the Mexit threads on Mumsnet? Every single one shouts "Racist" if anyone dares to say anything remotely negative about MeAGAIN. It's so tedious. Yet again Tattle keeps it real. She's an arse. No-one cares what colour she is. She's still an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anyone had the misfortune to read any of the Mexit threads on Mumsnet? Every single one shouts "Racist" if anyone dares to say anything remotely negative about MeAGAIN. It's so tedious. Yet again Tattle keeps it real. She's an arse. No-one cares what colour she is. She's still an arse.
Mumsnet are little knobbers, they hate us because they are arse kickers and we are not

It will be interesting to see when MeAgain updates her Instagram, her fingers will be itching

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've always liked Kate. She was actually still getting slagged off right up until Meghan came on the scene. So I've always wondered if Kate was secretly grateful that the hate had passed to someone else?!

However, nobody has ever been slagged off as much as Camilla (who I also like). She is to be admired that she just quietly carried on and held her head up high and got through it. But then again she's English and has a stiff upper lip (the phrase Meghan hates!).
I agree re Camilla. I think people have forgotten how much she was mocked, hated and derided for many years. Just because she was older can't have made it any easier.
Also why they hell do M and H keep being referred to as a 'young couple' - they aren't young but early middle age. Meghan is nearly 40 ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
he was getting on my nerves yesterday comparing 3 stories in the papers between Kate and Meghan as definitive proof she was badly treated because of her race 🙄 did he even look for 3 stories where Kate was badly treated? Back in the early days there was loads of negative press on her but of course it didn’t suit his narrative.

plus all the BAME callers that were given airtime were all banging the institutional racism drum without having to qualify what they were saying with evidence, and yet the royalists had their comments ripped into as opinion and without proof. One poor guy wasn’t even allowed to start his sentence with “I get the impression that...” or something like that. I hate woke journalists who just pontificate because they get stiffies over some imagined moral authority, bog off.
I hate to state the obvious but if there was institutionalised racism in the RF then Meghan wouldn’t have been embraced so publicly by the inner circle ,
Eg Prince Charles walking her down the aisle and the extravagant wedding, their attitude would have simply been business like and they would have had a small wedding and Meghan wouldn’t have been so openly welcomed into the family,
It’s all a load of tosh I’d have more respect for them If they fessed up and said we don’t want to work in the U.K. we can earn more abroad and have more privacy and freedom the end,
That’s the crux of it they have zero loyalty to the queen and are lazy they want a fast buck for little effort, fine just say that and stop with the stupid excuses they don’t excuse your lack of commitment.

Reactions: 22
I love Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am so so tired of the racist tag being bandied about. My parents came to England over fifty years ago - were spat at, couldn’t find a place to live, would go to look at property only to find it wasn’t available as the landlord would realise their skin colour wasn’t quite right.:mad:
I was called names in the eighties. However, things have changed so much. We live in an amazing multi cultural country. England is compassionate compared to a number of countries worldwide.
Meghan had an opportunity to do so much good in her position. She’s an opportunist, duplicitous and self serving. Criticising her isn’t being racist! Take that Mumsnet!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
So let me get this straight: As per the 'Meghansters' you can only comment and speak any opinion publicly if you are commenting within your own ethnic, gender, sexuality groups even if your comment is fact based? Anything else I'm a racist, sexist, bigot??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the situation when you live abroad for only 6 months of the year?
If they live there one day over six months in a year then they will be liable for income tax. Wait till their lawyer tells them the marginal rate.

Maybe Meghan's racist for only dating white guys....see works both ways . :LOL:
I’m so damn sick of hearing the racial card invoked every time she gets criticised. I don’t actually think she looks black, she grew up in a white neighbourhood, she has few ties to black culture. It’s as if no one knows anything else to say about her because quite frankly she is one dimensional.

Reactions: 14
I hate to state the obvious but if there was institutionalised racism in the RF then Meghan wouldn’t have been embraced so publicly by the inner circle ,
Eg Prince Charles walking her down the aisle and the extravagant wedding, their attitude would have simply been business like and they would have had a small wedding and Meghan wouldn’t have been so openly welcomed into the family,
It’s all a load of tosh I’d have more respect for them If they fessed up and said we don’t want to work in the U.K. we can earn more abroad and have more privacy and freedom the end,
That’s the crux of it they have zero loyalty to the queen and are lazy they want a fast buck for little effort, fine just say that and stop with the stupid excuses they don’t excuse your lack of commitment.
Everyone commented on what a gentleman Prince Charles was with MM’s mother. Even my mum, whose English is very limited and was watching the wedding with me noticed how genuinely attentive he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If they live there one day over six months in a year then they will be liable for income tax. Wait till their lawyer tells them the marginal rate.

I’m so damn sick of hearing the racial card invoked every time she gets criticised. I don’t actually think she looks black, she grew up in a white neighbourhood, she has few ties to black culture. It’s as if no one knows anything else to say about her because quite frankly she is one dimensional.
She described herself as caucasion

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am so so tired of the racist tag being bandied about. My parents came to England over fifty years ago - were spat at, couldn’t find a place to live, would go to look at property only to find it wasn’t available as the landlord would realise their skin colour wasn’t quite right.:mad:
I was called names in the eighties. However, things have changed so much. We live in an amazing multi cultural country. England is compassionate compared to a number of countries worldwide.
Meghan had an opportunity to do so much good in her position. She’s an opportunist, duplicitous and self serving. Criticising her isn’t being racist! Take that Mumsnet!
What I find strange is if it was 100% proven racism towards Meghan (which I don't believe it is either) why is her reaction to simply run away ?
why does she not speak out and show all the examples in detail of how she's been racially abused since living in the UK and show to others how to overcome such hate, this whole narrative of they've got to leave country because the racists won't let them live and thrive if true where's this empowered womans fight, why is running off the answer ?
To me this is where those who defend her lose their argument if it's a race issue then a woman with Meghan's status letting it drive her out of the UK a country she loves (😂) seems a very mixed message.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.