Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find strange is if it was 100% proven racism towards Meghan (which I don't believe it is either) why is her reaction to simply run away ?
why does she not speak out and show all the examples in detail of how she's been racially abused since living in the UK and show to others how to overcome such hate, this whole narrative of they've got to leave country because the racists won't let them live and thrive if true where's this empowered womans fight, why is running off the answer ?
To me this is where those who defend her lose their argument if it's a race issue then a woman with Meghan's status letting it drive her out of the UK a country she loves (😂) seems a very mixed message.
If it was racism they wouldn't have let Harry marry her in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone had the misfortune to read any of the Mexit threads on Mumsnet? Every single one shouts "Racist" if anyone dares to say anything remotely negative about MeAGAIN. It's so tedious. Yet again Tattle keeps it real. She's an arse. No-one cares what colour she is. She's still an arse.
Ooooh, makes me wanna go on there and slag her off 🍿😂

She described herself as caucasion
Fascinating 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
43....43!!!!!!😨
🤣 Surely there’s a way to find out her real age? Not in any way to make fun of her, (I’m nearly 40 myself) but to see if she has lied as it says a lot about her. I always think lying about ones age is so pointless as you have to then strive to look even younger! Life’s too short!

Reactions: 11
Maybe that’s why she wouldn’t let Archie’s birth certificate out. Then everyone knows her real age.

Reactions: 13
People have been saying for ages she is in her forties, it makes sense that she would lie in the film industry but why not come clean once she got married. It's not like it would be a huge scandal, I mean who hasn't shaved a few years off or add a couple when needed.

But I tell you what cracked me up.....Supermodel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ,does she know what that word means!

I actually hope things work out between Cringe and Ginge, especially know they have their little one - as long as they are stripped of HRH and funding.

Reactions: 5
🤣 Surely there’s a way to find out her real age? Not in any way to make fun of her, (I’m nearly 40 myself) but to see if she has lied as it says a lot about her. I always think lying about ones age is so pointless as you have to then strive to look even younger! Life’s too short!
Yes, just look on Ancestry or another genealogy site. You'd need an international subscription to view US records, which I no longer have, but births, marriages and deaths are a matter of public record regardless of who the person is. Prince William's birth is available for anyone to view on the UK records, as is Diana's death. The birth records give the year and quarter of birth, not the precise date as that would be too dangerous with regards to identity theft.

Reactions: 4
Forgot to mention, I noticed all the superstars are distancing themselves from the "leaks and gossip" that is coming out of the Megain camp.

Reactions: 4
I sort of don’t get it. Being in the royal family has very obvious drawbacks especially when you’re not popular with the press. But would MM not have been happy larking about Frogmore cottage, they could probably get away with doing less royal duties as the Cambridge kids get older, & have a nice financially secure life. I’m obviously not ambitious & there’s obvious privacy sacrifices but she married Harry knowing all this, why quit so soon.

Reactions: 13
he was getting on my nerves yesterday comparing 3 stories in the papers between Kate and Meghan as definitive proof she was badly treated because of her race 🙄 did he even look for 3 stories where Kate was badly treated? Back in the early days there was loads of negative press on her but of course it didn’t suit his narrative.

plus all the BAME callers that were given airtime were all banging the institutional racism drum without having to qualify what they were saying with evidence, and yet the royalists had their comments ripped into as opinion and without proof. One poor guy wasn’t even allowed to start his sentence with “I get the impression that...” or something like that. I hate woke journalists who just pontificate because they get stiffies over some imagined moral authority, bog off.
Did you see Philip Schofield getting schooled about it on This Morning.

I don't deny racism exists. I have white privilege. But actually I'd suggest Meghan benefits from passing white privilege because she is racially ambiguous. I was following an IGer doing a course on white supremacy (to educate white folk on the subject) and she included those who can pass as white in this course. Funny how Meghan isnt seen that way when it suits the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you see Philip Schofield getting schooled about it on This Morning.

I don't deny racism exists. I have white privilege. But actually I'd suggest Meghan benefits from passing white privilege because she is racially ambiguous. I was following an IGer doing a course on white supremacy (to educate white folk on the subject) and she included those who can pass as white in this course. Funny how Meghan isnt seen that way when it suits the narrative.
I'm sick to death of people crying racism at the drop of a hat with no proof, it's just an easy stick to beat people with. Well you know what, anyone (regardless of their own skin colour) is capable of being racist. I'm white but used to have a black boyfriend and I was harassed by some black girls because of this - my boyfriend said that in their eyes I had "stolen one of their men" and that's why they were unfriendly and abusive to me. People casually playing the race card make my blood boil. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.