Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think the Queen should have said no when Harry asked her permission to marry Meghan. I think at the very least he should have been told they needed to date for 2 more years in order to get to know each other properly. Maybe that's the way forward for anyone in line to the throne up to a certain number of places down the list, a minimum dating period prior to marriage (say 4 years) to weed out any chancers like Meghan.
I agree with this. In SussexRoyal circumstances, Meghan would then have possibly struggled to have children. And Harry wanted a family

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been posted here but says on Daily Mail Meghan accused Victoria Beckham of leaking stories and Harry confronted David and they fell out.
Where is the article? Why would Victoria leak stories? She's got better tit to do lmao

Reactions: 2
If the SussexRoyal didn’t want media coverage, and it’s antagonised and upset them. It begs the question why they’ve chosen to announce in the manner they have? They’re in the papers more than ever at the moment.
Dan Wootton from The Sun was going to leak the story so they jumped the gun.

Poor Cheryl is so lonely and desperate for family affection she would have been perfect!!
She would look lovely in a diamond tiara. :giggle:

Can someone photoshop Cheryl's face on top of Meghans when they are in the carriage after they got married. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think people forget that the only reason the tabloids are going to town on this is because like everything else M and H have made a tit show of it. Meghan has desperately needed new PR for months because hers has done nothing for her. They could have dealt with this all in house and quietly but they've done it this way so they can get what they want because it's already out there. They can call it modernization but announcing something on Instagram before finalising details with the queen hasn't agreed to anything is disrespectful and unprofessional.

She hasn't done herself any favours because she refuses to do what is expected of her. She has come from nothing yet acts like what she thinks a celeb should, except they aren't celebs they're royals. She is the least down to earth of the lot of them. She had no intentions of bringing up archie here yet spent millions on setting up their 'family home' and manipulated the press into giving her the excuse to not live here. They probably planned this before they got married but still happily let the tax payer pay for 100k dresses.

Reactions: 17
I really do think the Queen should have said no when Harry asked her permission to marry Meghan. I think at the very least he should have been told they needed to date for 2 more years in order to get to know each other properly. Maybe that's the way forward for anyone in line to the throne up to a certain number of places down the list, a minimum dating period prior to marriage (say 4 years) to weed out any chancers like Meghan.
Trouble is he was well into 30s

I just don't get how someone who studied International Relations with Drama, claims that she didn't realise what an international relationship with drama would be like...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not sure if this has been posted here but says on Daily Mail Meghan accused Victoria Beckham of leaking stories and Harry confronted David and they fell out.
VB wouldn't waste her time 'leaking' she'd just put it on insta and leave it at that. The only people who have leaked and talked is anyone to do with MeAgain (Because she has no strong bonds with anyone because as soon as you no longer fit her agenda she moves on). I do believe that she blamed VB though and that chopped another friend off for H

Like that sleazy shyster Beatrice is marrying? That will all end in tears as well.

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 5
Like that sleazy shyster Beatrice is marrying? That will all end in tears as well.
He seems truly awful, she’d be better off single! I really feel for her, the internet has had a field day about her appearance for years, then it seems her long term BF couldn’t commit, then Prince Andrews antics, now this guy.

MM has always had the benefit of being gorgeous.

He seems truly awful, she’d be better off single! I really feel for her, the internet has had a field day about her appearance for years, then it seems her long term BF couldn’t commit, then Prince Andrews antics, now this guy.

MM has always had the benefit of being gorgeous.
Beauty lies within though and MM has a truly ugly character. Beatrice may have the appalling fashion sense of her mother, but she has always come across a genuine person.

I know which I’d rather possess.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This makes interesting reading...

EXACTLY!!

She is Triangulating Prince Harry. By leaving Archie in Canada, Miss Markle triangulates him with his father so that there is a clear basis for ensuring that Prince Harry returns to Canada also so that Miss Markle´s control over Prince Harry remains intact. There is a risk that if Miss Markle had returned to Canada alone leaving Harry in the UK to address the fallout of the bomb that has been dropped (more on this below), Harry might be influenced by the combined forces of the Royal Family to reconsider this planned “stepping back” and thus Miss Markle´s control over him would be weakened. By leaving Archie in Canada, Miss Markle´s narcissism achieves two things – plausible deniability “It wasn’t fair to fly Archie back and forth” when in reality this is just the narcissists cognitive empathy at work, she has no emotional empathy for Archie and does not care about him and secondly, it is a. method of maintaining control over Prince Harry by signalling to him “If you want to see you son again, you will have to leave the UK and therefore escape the interfering influences of the Royal Family”.

Reactions: 8
A narcissist would typically leak the story themselves, knowing hubby would confront the culprit and thus cause a rift. Bingo... Another friend removed from his circle!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.