Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha. people are nuts!

Some really don’t get it. It’s not the need for a normal life that they criticise, it’s the hypocrisy of wanting to be normal whilst still enjoying royal perks.
Also I hate to break it to the author but Meghan isn’t a princess in her own right: she is Princess Henry of Wales, Duchess of Sussex. That’s how it works.
PS: I think Kate and The Princess Royale are very strong women too. You don’t have to be a trailblazer and non conformist to be strong. I live a very traditional life and I’m strong too. Rant over 😂

ETA: no princess of Wales - I’m getting confused because of lack of sleep 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Elton John's husband, David Furnish, also took out a super injunction against a threesome he had.
I heard recently that it was a threesome he and Elton had with someone else. The first time I heard about it was with Furnish and two others inc a woman. Maybe there were many different ones?

Reactions: 3
Some really don’t get it. It’s not the need for a normal life that they criticise, it’s the hypocrisy of wanting to be normal whilst still enjoying royal perks.
Also I hate to break it to the author but Meghan isn’t a princess in her own right: she is Princess Henry of Wales, Duchess of Sussex. That’s how it works.
PS: I think Kate and The Princess Royale are very strong women too. You don’t have to be a trailblazer and non conformist to be strong. I live a very traditional life and I’m strong too. Rant over 😂

ETA: no princess of Wales - I’m getting confused because of lack of sleep 😅
yeah, i've given up trying to show these people the DETAILS. it's like how they say, you can't fix stupid. lol

ps. look at all the trademarks they've done 6 months ago! wow

Reactions: 8
He might be the fastest aging person in the world. He looks like he’s entering his 50’s...
It’s probably the stress from having to deal with keeping her happy at the expense of all that brings him happiness in life.

Reactions: 7
They don't want a normal life though, do they...
If Meghan had wanted a normal life she wouldn't have married Harry and she probably wouldn't have been an actress.
Harry obviously didn't have a choice, but he could've had a relatively normal life (Edward, Peter, Zara...)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.