Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear he's losing what little looks he had. :giggle:
The bald patch is horrific!! With all the scruffy hair trying to cover it up. Just own it man, I have to say I think Wills managed the transition to bald pretty well. I imagine Meghan panders and says it looks great every morning :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'ma looking forward to the Canada makeover. Meg has already planned his new teeth and hair for some good photos for the 2ish years before the second baby and breakup. Then her claws will be out for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bald patch is horrific!! With all the scruffy hair trying to cover it up. Just own it man, I have to say I think Wills managed the transition to bald pretty well. I imagine Meghan panders and says it looks great every morning :sick:
She could lend him one of her own wigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meghan will be planning a hair transplant for Harry, prepping him for Hollywood. Fake tan, veneers, the full works.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she doesn’t make him get rid of that little gap in his teeth. I like gappy happy teeth, they’re cute.

Reactions: 4
Meghan will be planning a hair transplant for Harry, prepping him for Hollywood. Fake tan, veneers, the full works.
He needs a personality transplant because nobody in Hollywood is remotely interested in being snapped at by a good for nothing petulant baby boy. Even as royals they couldn’t get someone who’s not shady to lend them a home so that really should be a wake-up call...

Reactions: 12
He's going to realise how cushioned and spoilt he's been all his life.
The world's a tough old place and there's a lot of decent people writing him off.

Reactions: 12
He's going to realise how cushioned and spoilt he's been all his life.
The world's a tough old place and there's a lot of decent people writing him off.
He already seems to have jettisoned his old friends making it very difficult to come home when the fall out happens. New people will have no reason to pander to him. It's going to be hard work.

Reactions: 7
So Meghan's gone, the break is clean.
Poor Kate must stay, but she'll be QUEEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.