Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish everyone from size 0 to size 100 would stop wearing leggings as pants. They are NOT pants.

Just needed to get that off my chest, thank you and carry on 🙏
LOL - you can prize my lulu's off my cold, dead, chunky legs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just been reading about Harry at Buckingham Palace for a rugby event this morning and his attitude to the press who were there. He really does come across as a loathsome tosser. I won't miss him and Meghan at all, quite frankly I think they deserve each other - if (when) they do divorce I hope he won't think he can just come back here and expect all to be forgiven. He needs to realise that people have seen him for what he truly is now and he needs to understand that people gave long, long memories.

He looks like a modern, slimmer, version of Henry the 8th. I cant imagine what she sees in him 🤔
Yes, he does - and remember all the tit that Henry VIII unleashed just because he couldn't keep his cock in his codpiece!! Similar on so many levels ....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry & Megan #6

Duke & Duchess Entitled (or not)

Just been reading about Harry at Buckingham Palace for a rugby event this morning and his attitude to the press who were there. He really does come across as a loathsome tosser. I won't miss him and Meghan at all, quite frankly I think they deserve each other - if (when) they do divorce I hope he won't think he can just come back here and expect all to be forgiven. He needs to realise that people have seen him for what he truly is now and he needs to understand that people gave long, long memories.
What did it say about his attitude?

Reactions: 6
I heard a couple of girls on the train talking about Harry and how he looks like he has ginger pubic hair on his head.
It’s reached the stage when he should accept that he’s bald as a coot and crop it very short. The sparse fluffy hairs don’t cover up the very obvious pink skin on top of his bald head so he’ll have to do it sooner or later. Btw my husband is bald, I’m not hating on bald men, just Harry as he’s a GRADE A twit (to quote MOD!)

Reactions: 12
Harry & Megan #6

Duke & Duchess Entitled (or not)

What did it say about his attitude?
Here's an excerpt from the article, I think it just illustrates his utter contempt for people who are just doing their job.

But he went quiet when the assembled royal media, which he and Meghan despise, asked how talks with the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William about his future were going. He appeared to laugh out loud and gave a look to one of his aides as he ignored the question, striding back into the palace without saying a word ....

Reactions: 6
Here's an excerpt from the article, I think it just illustrates his utter contempt for people who are just doing their job.

But he went quiet when the assembled royal media, which he and Meghan despise, asked how talks with the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William about his future were going. He appeared to laugh out loud and gave a look to one of his aides as he ignored the question, striding back into the palace without saying a word ....
They shouldn’t have covered it in the first place. Give prince petulant his privacy and make him irrelevant.

Reactions: 7

Entitled prick he is

It’s reached the stage when he should accept that he’s bald as a coot and crop it very short. The sparse fluffy hairs don’t cover up the very obvious pink skin on top of his bald head so he’ll have to do it sooner or later. Btw my husband is bald, I’m not hating on bald men, just Harry as he’s a GRADE A twit (to quote MOD!)
I know what you mean. My husband is bald too and they do get to a point where trying to cover it up is very ageing.

Reactions: 4
The hair thing is one thing he felt very superior over William for, so he’ll keep it until the last straw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My bet is Harry will have a hair transplant/plugs like Becks and Wayne Rooney once safely in Canada. All part of his and Meghan's new image.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The hair thing is one thing he felt very superior over William for, so he’ll keep it until the last straw 😂
I don’t know why, he’s never been able to do anything remotely attractive with it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.