Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is old recycled news and photo. What’s going on?!
my FB feed is being flooded with these sugary pro-Harkle 'articles' - but this one entitled 'The Wales Family' is particularly obnoxious...
aligning Harold & ILBW as part of 'The Wales Family' - a blatant attempt to push for a reconciliation. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
If Harry is in hot water legally over destroying evidence, and perhaps over his Visa, and maybe due to pay US taxes, and being potentially dragged into Diddy's trial...perhaps its no surprise that getting back into TRF has suddenly become a priority. A nice little mansion in the Cotswolds maybe not such a bad bolt hole after all....

Of course he can FRO and stay in the US...I hope he is held accountable and not allowed to run back here to hide.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Watching Air Force One. The last half an hour or so. Do any of the supposed presidential candidates know how to fly a plane? What if aliens attack (they always seem to attack the US first, unless they go to the UK when they're destined to die at the hands of The Doctor)?

More to the point, does future Madam Douchess President Princess Consuela Bananahammock?

I've heard that her current(?) husband is a living legend of having a head filled with pubes aviation 🤔

Although I guess they don't need any aircraft with all the hot air they spew 🤷

I thought of another location Sparry could use when he wants to lose some evidence. Though I doubt he'll ever get it back. My room. It's a black hole with my craft supplies everywhere 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Harry and Meghan #451 - ex-Captain General Liarbaldi buys his next award

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t care about Archie. I think maybe he exists, but I do not think Meghan gave birth to him. I’m not sure he even lives with them. If he does exist, then I feel sorry for the poor child.
It will all be sorted eventually.
Lilibet however is a totally different matter.
I think a child might exist but her natural mother decided to keep her.
Or she wasn’t the blue eyed cutie that Meghan wanted.
But most of all I want it proved that her name is not Lilibet!
There is only one person who could use than name!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh gawd...
Rumour has it the Harkles are flying over to visit Princess Ann in hospital.

That will be nice for her.
It could well be nice ! She's normally a very active, on-the-go woman....a loud, long and excoriating rant at these two tossers might be just what she needs after being unaturally cooped up for the last 5 days!
👿🤬📣 💩💩 🏆 🇬🇧🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Plus she's half her mother's family who didn't even have the advantage of knowing right from the beginning that all of their children would have such different statuses and paths in life. The values and love for each other that they instilled in their children seem to have trickled down to their grandchildren as well.

Her dad's been in therapy and is mindful of how he wants to raise his children. A parent who has sorted himself out, and actively seeks to better himself, that's the dream.

And the best part is that Charlotte clearly has been taking her roles as sister, daughter and a royal/public figure very seriously right from the start. She's clearly being raised to be a well-mannered, thoughtful and supportive person.

I hope she does enjoy her teenage/young adult days, but I have a feeling that she won't let anyone down.

Or at least Sparry of all people doesn't need to worry about her 🙄

Maybe look at your own flatpacks, Sparry? Did you charge the dollies today?
Like everything else, the Stoat has adopted the mantle of ‘spare’ to feed into his victimhood. There is not, and never has been, a role of ‘spare’…it simply means the next one in line if anything happens to the heir. It isn’t some worthless, denigrating status wherein everyone abuses and neglects the holder. Princess Anne was next in line after Charles for a number of years, until Andrew came along and bumped her further down, but she never turned it into a pity party or let it define her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Depending on what was communicated this bit could be embarrassing for KC3 though.
The deleted emails were between 2021 and 2023, and it's reported that all documents and drafts of Spare were destroyed in these two years - seemingly before Spare was published in 2023.
The emails between Keeper of The Privy Purse & Treasurer to the King Sir Michael Stevens, and Chuck's Private Secretary Sir Clive Alderton logically involve money and KC directly, and rather than being "dragged in" they're in the thick of it imo.

The Newspaper's lawyers are also seeking a search of 36,000 messages between Harald and Palace staff. The judge has ordered Harald's lawyers to write to Alderton and Stevens asking them to disclose any correspondence with the Duke. They will get nothing.

What were Alderton, Stevens, Moehringer and Harald negotiating over Spare for two years, and for how much? Funny sort of grey-rocking, thousands of emails. I bet the Stoat was being paid to keep damaging topics out of Spare like Diana, Savile and Camilla, whether true or not, submitting drafts to the Palace for editing and rejection. Harald has said he has plenty more material, and this missing information could be it. The Ho will be involved here and likely have copies. The Sussexes could even have leaked this, and I don't see the connection with the earlier phone-hacking case.

I bet also the Stoat was paid to destroy the correspondence and drafts, and though copies will exist in the Palace no judge will get to them. The two devices mysteriously "found" will have been cleaned up, that's why they were "found".

"Harry's barrister David Sherborne confirmed the 'entire chat history was wiped' but said: 'This was a highly necessary process, not to hide anything but to delete highly sensitive information about [Harry] and the royal family which, if leaked, would not only compromise his security but also be potentially damaging to the [duke] and his family."

There we have it. Damaging information, but not about security imo.

Wikipedia
The Privy Purse is the British sovereign's private income, mostly from the Duchy of Lancaster. This amounted to £20.1 million in net income for the year to ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Omid Scobie is still beavering away - (or perhaps not beavering) - as you can see from this article with a lovely totally natural photo of him totally not touched up at all as I doubt Scobie is ever touched up really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.