Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the guy who held a press conference to cover up Harry and Meghan's delinquency isn't he?

If so, jfc.

He sounds like a horrible man. So aggressive here and nasty. Joe Biden should be retired without doubt because he's losing his marbles but this guy has no charm whatsoever.

Perfect match for Meghan then 😄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My father never claimed his ( including the Burma Star) after his release from Japanese. He never spoke about it, and we knew better than to ask. He came back a totally different man; Harry came back the same spoilt brat he always was, bunker dwelling valour stealing bleep.
I know that people who'd been imprisoned by the Japanese were often severely harmed. My mother started out in the same unit as Princess Elizabeth and was seconded to FANY, she was demobbed as a medic Captain, having treated many wounded soldiers and returning POWs. Those coming back from Japanese POW camps were in the worst state. Later, when we were teens, she worked for whatever gvt department it was then which dealt with War Pensioners. She would review/medical board those vets. I don't know how she did it, to be honest, the injuries were too often disturbing to say the least. But she said she did everything possible to give them as much as she could.

I watched the speechifying at the Japanese state banquet and felt quite uneasy. I know it's best to seek peace and reconciliation, but what do pampered kings and emperors know of real war? ( I do know my mother would have been infuriated by it this chummy palaver).
We are deeply indebted to men like your father. (My step-father had to send to the MoD for his medals - being just a callow kid, I never thought about it, but it must have brought back some unpleasant memories).

What does mollycoddled, pampered hazno know of real war...? You summed him up so well -
the same spoilt brat he always was, bunker dwelling valour stealing bleep.

RIP Pat Tillman and all our real hero warriors.

[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
The security around the RF is so slack isn’t it?!

She was taken in by ambulance - no one knew until BP released a statement.

She’s back home and no one knew until they told us.

Catherine and the King came and went from untold amounts hospital stays and medical appointments unseen and unreported.

But it’s not safe here for Rachel and Henry?! Pahahahahahhahhahah!!’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The only reason that people knew that KC was at the hospital was when he arrived at the front door and waved at the press - no one saw Catherine come and go at all

• Heart
Reactions: 45
well then hes talking a load of shite because there's been articles across both sides of the pond and even on the BBC website - fair enugh they haven't been headlines, but I suspect they are waiting to see if this blows up or becomes a nothingburger
---

imagine if she dumps Hazza for Newsome!
Could be the answer to our prayers 🤞
Go Myra, you can do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
At least she isn't wearing a ski suit 😂

I was thinking that she's got some sort of Tony Stark-style VR stuff going on - convincing herself that she's in the opposite weather.

Narcotics could have the same effect though, right? Narcs for the narc, psychotropics for the psycho 😂

I'm sorry if the terms offend anyone. The word play just fit 🤷
Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey.

Reactions: 23
I think many people lose sight of the fact Harry is THICK AS PIGSHIT. Well, apart from his lawyer who needs a new swimming pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It's incredible that after stating the emails etc were destroyed, they now say..on the morning of the hearing... they found them.

Make it make sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He sounds like a horrible man. So aggressive here and nasty. Joe Biden should be retired without doubt because he's losing his marbles but this guy has no charm whatsoever.

Yeah he's a nightmare. I'd rather Michele Obama myself (not that it my country or anything). Our lot are useless, and very concerning about women's rights with Keir Starmer, but they are at least coherent.

Can Harry be locked up for destroying evidence? Please???? Edited...oh have they been found?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bet Harold & Smeg are rubbing their hands in gleeful anticipation of chummy Grewsome acceding & swinging things their way ... visa, securidee, easy pathways to fulfilment of Smeg's political ambitions .. yes, Harold might have to forego his title(s) to enable her to do so-but why wouldn't Harold do that for her if the ultimate prize is the White House & worldwide fame & power & $$$$$$$ ... (of course he will then be jettisoned like the 'spare' part he has become)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember his faux concern for Charlotte being the next "spare"?

The spiteful jealous little man-child

Of course Charlotte doesn't care because SHE MET TAYLOR SWIFT 😁
Charlotte will never be the spare.
She’ll be the new Princess Anne, hard working, supporting her father then her brother.
She’ll be an asset to the RF and the country.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Misan is so slurpy, like his mouth is always filled with excess salvia , it would be like kissing a slug and he’s always picking at his beard.
And he never, never meets the camera's "eye" - looks to one side of the other. You can't trust anyone who's as shifty as this. And that patronising voice - <shudder>

And you're right - the way he's always slurping and smacking his lips together is revolting. He's repulsive.
---
His wanking one?
A8892782-A7F2-461B-A570-F81C0DED5985_4_5005_c.jpeg

---
My father never claimed his ( including the Burma Star) after his release from Japanese. He never spoke about it, and we knew better than to ask. He came back a totally different man; Harry came back the same spoilt brat he always was, bunker dwelling valour stealing bleep.
My mam's uncle was the same.

He said the ones who deserved the medals were the ones who never came back. They were the real heroes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
We have seen this blind already re allegedly ARO's first real product being a rose' wine...

316. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/26 **9**
I don't know if the A list singer (John Legend) with the thirsty wife (Chrissy Teigen) knows that the alliterate one (Meghan Markle) is getting her grapes from the same place as the singer does for his rose' wine (LVE Collection Wines by John Legend). Either way, the singer's wine is meh, which makes for a greater profit, but not a lot of repeat customers. The three named actress (Carla Bruni-Sarkozy) has the best stuff (“Roseblood d’Estoublon”), but her winery in France is not allowed to sell grapes to any other celebrities. Plus, French grapes kind of rubs against the whole point of the alliterate one's brand. John Legend Chrissy Teigen/Meghan Markle/Carla Bruni-Sarkozy (Meghan Markle’s megabucks: First product from Duchess’s new brand won’t be jam or dog biscuits — but it will likely make her millions) (Très rosé: Carla Bruni launches chic celebrity wine)

is she really expecting to make $millions?

It is a saturated market
The grape/wine is not locally grown or produced
The overpriced wine is mediocre
The ARO brand is a laughing stock
She is a laughing stock

Reactions: 43

Plus she's half her mother's family who didn't even have the advantage of knowing right from the beginning that all of their children would have such different statuses and paths in life. The values and love for each other that they instilled in their children seem to have trickled down to their grandchildren as well.

Her dad's been in therapy and is mindful of how he wants to raise his children. A parent who has sorted himself out, and actively seeks to better himself, that's the dream.

And the best part is that Charlotte clearly has been taking her roles as sister, daughter and a royal/public figure very seriously right from the start. She's clearly being raised to be a well-mannered, thoughtful and supportive person.

I hope she does enjoy her teenage/young adult days, but I have a feeling that she won't let anyone down.

Or at least Sparry of all people doesn't need to worry about her 🙄

Maybe look at your own flatpacks, Sparry? Did you charge the dollies today?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Charlotte is going to be a fabulous spare. Dedicated, loyal and a great help to her older brother. As will Louis.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.