Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad I watched it ; they looked great . Really enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think Catherine looked really well. A bit thiner, but with good colouring and a rested face.
The King seemed to be not so great, I hope he takes some days to rest after this.

And for the Internet trolls: we know have seen Catherine. Guess who remains unseen: the Harkles children. So let's analyse that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I thought the King looked very unwell. Standing on the balcony with everyone else, it was obvious how grey his skin looked, and his eyes were red-rimmed. I don’t think he’s doing as well as he would have us believe.
I think Camilla was concerned that he had done too much ….. she kept trying to usher him off the balcony but he just wanted to stay there and wave to the crowds. πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I thought both KC and Catherine looked very well today....amazing in fact.

She looks the same size she was at Christmas. I feel reassured !

Gosh how we've all missed her dazzling smile πŸ˜ƒ
I thought the same. Thought she looked fabulous, and Charles looked to be in great spirits.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Celt Views

Thanks @LadyMuck 🌼
The king is to put a stop to any future Sussex "royal" tours as he was furious with the Nigeria fiasco - royal titles, inspecting the troops, sitting on thrones etc. He's written to every state and Commonwealth country to say that Sussex visits are not to be viewed or treated as royal tours.
Rumours are that the President of Ghana has vetoed a Stoat tour and is encouraging other countries to do the same,
Maybe finally the titles will be removed.

The Sussexes are considering Plan B, a return to the UK, but the Ho is refusing and wants to stay in California.

If Donald Trump is elected he may deport the Stoat if the Stoat lied on his visa application form. In an interview with Nigel Farage Trump did not say that he wouldn't deport him, leaving it open. There will be no special privileges and he'd have to take action.

The king is saying that he wants to see more of the Flatpacks. This is being put out to draw attention to the fact that nobody sees them. The Ho talks drivel and her Stoat becomes angry and defensive when the subject of his children is raised.

William is becoming more involved in royal duties.
People are questioning the Monarchy more. Celt said that if Catherine came back it would help the monarch by distracting the attention of the public and drawing attention away from the problems of the Sussexes. However this could give rise to more questions than answers.

It's not clear if Celt recorded this video before the news that Catherine would attend TTC, but it's interesting. Is this partly why she's appeared? There's no question that the monarch has a major constitutional problem on his hands as discussed by TRG, however they try to gaslight us.

"The King has personally honoured his top royal doctors for personal service amid his treatment for cancer. Dr Michael Dixon, head of the Royal Medical Household, and Charles's GP Dr Fiona Butler – known as the Apothecary to the King – have been recognised for their personal service".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Cheese & pickle sandwich in it, for later πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
<looks at own cheese-and-pickle sammich, semi-devoured>

<gasps>

Coincidence? I think not!

We mice have always been on the same wavelength as Kings and Queens throughout history.

<proud 😊>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
<looks at own cheese-and-pickle sammich, semi-devoured>

<gasps>

Coincidence? I think not!

We mice have always been on the same wavelength as Kings and Queens throughout history.

<proud 😊>
It's the food of King's and Queen's! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think they have spare uniforms and a team of valets/ladies' maids on standby as KC - but especially PoW, DoE, and PAnne must have been absolutely soaked

• Sad
Reactions: 25
View from my terrace, the sun came out just at the right time β™₯

Screenshot_20240615-133824.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
I thought the King looked very unwell. Standing on the balcony with everyone else, it was obvious how grey his skin looked, and his eyes were red-rimmed. I don’t think he’s doing as well as he would have us believe.
I said the same to Mr Mice. He looked ready to drop.

Cancer treatment is harrowing, and this has been a long day standing at attention.

Reactions: 35
Considering how slender PoW is by nature and before the trauma of major surgery and then chemotherapy treatment I thought she looked incredibly well, bright eyed , happy and healthy looking.

I can’t get my head around those not my king chanting bollocks at TTC. Free speech is of course a right but those dickheads , alongside the stop oil tools, need a night handcuffed to a lamppost and being pissed on by rabid dogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
And that their only friends are still only Nacho and his dippy wife.
Exactly and nobody else wanted to post about the Strawberry Jam as it has gone very quiet on that front. It's safe to say that ARO is a complete and utter flop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Seriously irritating. Not sure what they hope to achieve
Probably not a lot while old Graham's in charge. Charisma of a wet lettuce. The yellow getups don't help. It's like irritating roadworks.

And remember the wonderful protest inside BP.

NO TMYKING?

Long may they remain inept.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.