Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are not a jam eater, spread it on the soil in the garden and next spring you will have some beautiful flowers…
Because..
You can get..
Tulips from hamster jam
CURSE YOU @Mollywobbles !

I have come late to this and just made a very similar joke and then read that you have beaten me to it.

<shakes tiny mouse fist>.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's an omen in my humble opinion. I think Catherine is very sick and I think the monarchy is on notice. I can't see it lasting tbh. It pains me to say this.
It'll go on into time immemorial.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sophie touching William’s back as they left the balcony….true familial support and love, which highlights for me how uncaring Harry is toward his own family. He has no place in this family any more.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Seriously irritating. Not sure what they hope to achieve
All they are doing is ruining it for those who travelled to be there, because it’s something they enjoy.
It’s pure spite, but thats the order of the day isn’t it - pick something to rally against, and then act as aggressively and obnoxiously as possible. Usually for attention.

The sun has come out - hooray!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Charlotte nudging Louis to take his hands out of his pockets during the national anthem lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Is her dress an altered version of this Jenny Packham she wore last year with the bow and a different belt added? Either way she looks fab. By the way the RF is behaving I don’t get the impression at all that there’s something they’re not telling us. If Catherine is gravely ill I don’t think we’d see William looking as happy and relaxed as he has been recently, very noticeably more so than he was a few months ago. It has only been three months since she was forced to make that announcement and as she said herself yesterday, she’s still going through chemo and there are good days and bad days. I think we’ll see her for the Wimbledon finals and then hopefully she’ll be left alone over the summer. It’s felt like a bit of normality has returned today and between all the shite going on in politics, it’s been lovely.

IMG_7711.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Lady Louise has beautiful posture in a carriage. Felt bad for her and Tim Lawrence in the rain. Anne also had a bit of a fiesta horse moment and Claire Baldwin felt the need to tell us she is a very good horsewoman - she’s outstanding, still riding at her age. Catherine looks very well. White a good choice as she has lost weight, like the dress and the big bow. Hat was a bit plateish. Heels a bit shorter than normal. The kids behave so well. Charles looks tired, but bearing up and Camilla looked less exhausted than recently.

Still find it weird we have a king. I don’t know why people complain about equality, we are even letting a man be Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I thought both KC and Catherine looked very well today....amazing in fact.

She looks the same size she was at Christmas. I feel reassured !

Gosh how we've all missed her dazzling smile 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder if any of the Royals had the jam with their breakfast this morning? 🤭
Well they were surely deprived of the precious watery Raspberry jam. There are only 2 jars and I assume Meg kept no.1 for no.1 and Nacho had no.2 💩 of 2.

2 of 2. Obviously not feeling very optimistic with this batch. And he photographed it next to his dog? Jam. Dog. tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Didn't even hear Harry or Meghan being mentioned...... and they most certainly weren't missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Well now, this knocks running around half naked in Nigeria into a cocked hat doesn’t it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
I am honestly surprised at the raspberry jam/dog biscuit posts. I know she has an obsession with Catherine, but she must know there is no way to derail attention from her appearance today. Why even try? And if you are going to try, why use something so ridiculously pathetic as raspberry jam and dog biscuits? This honestly feels like we are watching a real life version of a South Park episode. "The cancer stricken Princess is seen in public for the first time in six months. She has battled cancer, had major surgery, and the whole country is so pleased to see her. Meanwhile, her batshit crazy SIL in California thinks she can distract the public with bespoke dog biscuits."

It seems really pathetic - "oh look at me I made 2 jars of raspberry and a batch of dog biscuits ...." a really low rent attention seeking attempt
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Didn't even hear Harry or Meghan being mentioned...... and they most certainly weren't missed.
I watched it on the beeb and thought they got the tone very well. There were a couple of mentions about Catherine being ill (when she first appeared in the carriage and then again on the balcony) apart from that it was business as usual and no, no mention of H&M at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I thought the King looked very unwell. Standing on the balcony with everyone else, it was obvious how grey his skin looked, and his eyes were red-rimmed. I don’t think he’s doing as well as he would have us believe.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.