Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ChaoticArtist I hope your Dad gets better soon ❤ It's scary when they are ill, isn't it? I spent a night in hospital with my Dad a couple of weeks ago because of a virus, and it's hard to think they are not invincible

On topic: I hope the Harkles are quiet today 🤞 and I'm looking forward to seeing Catherine

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So nacho has a second jar of jam, 2 of 2. And he’s posting some
Trite don’t give up memes in return

So the first batch had 50 jars, the second batch 2, Nacho was no10 last time, did anyone from 1-9 even acknowledge receiving it.
---
Bouzy has held a meeting with the Sussex squad to discuss the photo. What a prize bleep he is.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Need to catch up with thread but hurrah for Catherine. May she continue to feel like she is doing well. ❤ May you find your way out of those woods, soon.
---
P.s. I'm glad she made the statement before Trooping, so that she would take the pressure off the day in terms of will-she won't-she speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
M could walk down the street naked and then show the flatpacks, but nothing will stop the whole world being only interested in Catherine who will dominate the front pages. Again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
There is only 1 way the Princess of Wales could be possibly be forced to share a little of the spotlight with the Duo in Montecito this weekend. It would entail a significant Wellness check at the Olive Garden. I truly believe she is so crazy, she just might go for Infamy. There are no kids, so that leaves…….
Shock, horror …….. 😱
You mean she will plagiarize Kenneth Williams playing Julius Caesar in Carry On Cleo ….

”Infamy, infamy …… They’ve all got it in for me”

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and recap AND the title with the help of @wibble.

Wishing your dad a speedy recovery @ChaoticArtist x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Raspberry jam and dog biscuits. I can’t stop laughing. Smeg continues to circle the drain and I’m loving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
CDAN - wonder what she is scrambling to find? will she drop pics of the kids? it is all she has left that might have some (limited) mileage?

CDAN Blind

View attachment 2994591
I think these blinds can be a couple of days behind and I suspect she was scrambling to find out if Catherine would be at TTC.....

Sorry M, she is and the whole world is loving it! Enjoy your miserable weekend in Montecito..... Catherine broke you and the internet again 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Two jars of jam? Why would you publicise that? Has the crop failed? More likely it's a sign she's bored of jam.

What's is going to be:
Flatpack appearence
Flatpack emergency
Fire
Harry emergency
Jar no 1
Sex tape leak
Rehab

• Haha
  • Heart
After the Mother’s Day photo being ripped to shreds does Bouzy and this stupid woman think that they would release a photo that had been altered in any way?

MM fans take note ….. Catherine has a natural beauty which doesn’t need to be photoshopped unlike your Kween, who we are not sure what she actually looks like because she is different in every photo due to the amount of work done on them to make her look presentable. I think the candid shots taken by the public give us the best idea of how she looks in real life …….. and she ain’t wearing well.

edited to add this picture of a candid public photo …… sorry if it puts you off you breakfast, should have put it behind a spoiler ……
IMG_1075.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
It’s a wonderful photo. Perfect to go with her message and I agree that releasing both yesterday was the best timing. I hope she (and William) takes great strength from the reception that she will get, which will be wonderful for the children to witness first hand. It not as if we need confirmation that she is our perfect Princess but the excitement of seeing her for the first time in almost 6 months is fabulous.

I’m not going to consider reading any bad news between the lines of her carefully-composed words because it’s not helpful to anyone. Going out to buy the papers today, tomorrow and whatever glossy magazines feature the photos and I‘ve set it to record (as I’ll be out) so I can watch it again and again. Can’t wait to see the children too. Hope our King & Queen have a wonderful day and the sun keeps shining. Love reading all the posts from my Tattle friends.

• Heart
Gb news said there are a small crowd with yellow flags 'not my king' but there is also a larger counter protest of royalists!

Reactions: 33
Has anyone got an instagram account to check when Nacho posted this?

Surely that’s not the best they can do 😂
One of 2 jars of raspberry jam? Surely that means you are the tester for the next run? This must be a piss take as no-one would have a limited edition of 2? As for the dog biscuits..she could have tried them herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.