Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bouzy like the pig he is has jumped in with photo analysis but has limited comments on the posts, clearly an ugly bleeping coward.
---
I’d say Meghan has the kids lined up to lay wreaths tomorrow , She’s had Archie practising his salutes like John Kennedy. She’s probably trying to sort someone to take potshots from a grassy knoll nearby too

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
This is absolutely great news about Catherine ❤ I'm at the hospital with dad right now as he was taken extremely ill. 3am and just shifted to the ICU. Catherine's news gives me hope.

Should the entire world be prepared for earthquakes?
Fingers crossed for your dad, and a big hug for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Imagine the atmosphere in the montyshitshow McMansion.. haha

That Weapon will have been scouring the internet for any evidence of CPOW making an appearance at TTC.

her Fanny will have dried up at the though of another carpark walk .. getting a coffee maybe!
Dropping the kiddos somewhere ..
duck what can she do…

how about duck right off and leave the world alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wishing your dad well @ChaoticArtist Be strong x

I'm going to be glued to the TV tomorrow, I really didn't think Catherine would make it. Can't wait to hear the cheers for her and Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This is absolutely great news about Catherine ❤ I'm at the hospital with dad right now as he was taken extremely ill. 3am and just shifted to the ICU. Catherine's news gives me hope.

I really wish your father recovers soon! And here you are not alone, there is always someone around.

Regarding Catherine news, my heart goes out to the PR and publicity staff at the Office of the Duke and Duchess of Monteshitshow that are probably living some of the most toxic professional moments of their lives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Y'all just haters.

All us folks know the Kate on the balcony tomorrow is really a cyborg made by MI6.
Din't you never axe why William was there the other day?

Well y'all be laughing on the other side of your faces when the real royals of Montecito break the internet tomorrow.
While y'all watch a cyborg, us sugars are going be preforming real magic (with the help of Leslye Headland's space lesbians of culler coleur colour color).
We is gunna be bring Diana back from the dead...

1718403949507.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Y'all just haters.

All us folks know the Kate on the balcony tomorrow is really a cyborg made by MI6.
Din't you never axe why William was there the other day?

Well y'all be laughing on the other side of your faces when the real royals of Montecito break the internet tomorrow.
While y'all watch a cyborg, us sugars are going be preforming real magic (with the help of Leslye Headland's space lesbians of culler coleur colour color).
We is gunna be bring Diana back from the dead...

View attachment 2994922
........ and here she is, back from the Astral Plane!! 😃😃💀

She doesn't look a day over fifty! 😃😃😆😆😆

Screenshot_20230808-012441_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Smeg should know by now that she can’t do anything to upstage Catherine ever but if she wants to go nuclear and give it a really good go, give us the divorce announcement!

On CDaN, I saw a comment from someone saying that they wouldn't put it past her to try and claim one of the 'children' had some sort of accident and was hospitalised. As horrible as it is, I could see her doing it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
It’ll be something with the ‘children’ because that’s all they have.

@ChaoticArtist my prayers are with you xx

IKEA- you might want to restock so-cal ASAP, there’ll be a huge shortage of flatware come tomorrow?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Hope your dad recovers quickly and completely! ❤ Take care of yourself; hospitals are wretched places for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There is only 1 way the Princess of Wales could be possibly be forced to share a little of the spotlight with the Duo in Montecito this weekend. It would entail a significant Wellness check at the Olive Garden. I truly believe she is so crazy, she just might go for Infamy. There are no kids, so that leaves…….

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bouzy like the pig he is has jumped in with photo analysis but has limited comments on the posts, clearly an ugly bleeping coward.
---
I’d say Meghan has the kids lined up to lay wreaths tomorrow , She’s had Archie practising his salutes like John Kennedy. She’s probably trying to sort someone to take potshots from a grassy knoll nearby too
Limited who can reply to his tweet. Like any bully, a coward.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Prayers and good thoughts to your Dad. Hope he is ok soon, and resting at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you, everyone, for your wishes. I just came from the hospital since I wasn't allowed to stay overnight. Dad's still there but was doing much better. Just praying that he continues to improve.

The hospital was a huge shock, even though it wasn't my first time in Emergency/ICU. He was okay and hours later he wasn't, then he was getting better then I thought we'd lost him. It's the 3rd or 4th such narrow escape in the last few weeks (fell once, was pushed into a glass door or another day by some kids, etc). Suddenly I had to grow up and be the grown up with the insurance and talking to doctors etc (I used to talk to the doctors for mum but haven't in years. This was way different).

Have to go in around four hours and sort out insurance etc, then see when they'll discharge him. Prayers and well wishes are still needed.

Bringing it back to topic, the Harkles are cunts especially in light of all this, and they're so irrelevant that I didn't think of them all day. Just thought of my brave Tattlers and their brave loved ones who battle all kinds of illnesses and stresses every day. Love and healing to you all too 😘✨

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.