Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder will they release the photos of the kids tomorrow.
if they have any bleeping sense they will just be dignified and say something like ‘happy to see Catherine, we wish her the best’.
I don’t think they would be so stupid to do any publicity right now as it would look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I did wonder will they release the photos of the kids tomorrow.
if they have any bleeping sense they will just be dignified and say something like ‘happy to see Catherine, we wish her the best’.
I don’t think they would be so stupid to do any publicity right now as it would look ridiculous
They don't need to say anything and no one wants to hear from them. They're not capable of reaching anything resembling dignified and it would be great if they keep their disgusting mouths shut. Hopefully forever.

But I too suspect we'll be seeing those mini Thomas Markles this weekend.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
They don't need to say anything and no one wants to hear from them. They're not capable of reaching anything resembling dignified and it would be great if they keep their disgusting mouths shut. Hopefully forever.

But I too suspect we'll be seeing those mini Thomas Markles this weekend.
Maybe a reconciliation with her father??

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She wouldn't "be scrambling" to organize anything if she actually had kids. But she's scrambling to hire the right kids o4 the day.
1000000073.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I got a bit teary at the news Catherine is doing better and I’m so happy she is well enough to attend Trooping the Colour… I‘ve even sorted out a VPN for my iPad just so I can watch BBC live in Australia!

It seems I’m supposed to have a UK tv license to watch BBC? I clicked on ‘yes I do have one’ so I might be getting a knock in the door soon 👮‍♂️. Anyone here good for bail?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
According to Neil Sean.... as ever we have to say allegedly...

The latest thing to upset the Harkles is that Fergie went on TV and said she would like a part in Bridgerton.
Supposedly the producers of Bridgerton are considering casting her.

This is of course so bloody unfair...

1718417731117.jpeg

Which leaves me scratching my head, trying to remember when either of the Harkles went on TV, said they wanted a part in something and the producers said they would consider it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe producers and casying people don't like Rachel and want to see her to lose her tit! Go Fergie. :p😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the thread and congratulations knoddle on the title.

It's great that Catherine will attend Trooping the Colour.❤
I am a bit worried that Catherine said that she is not out of the woods yet.

Hopefully the gruesomes press will keep quiet but won't hold my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So do we think that Baroness Bruck is actually Meghan? She has been consistently vicious for months now - the account obviously changed hands and the person who sold it must have had to sign a NDA as a condition of the sale.

• Wow
  • Sad
This is absolutely great news about Catherine ❤ I'm at the hospital with dad right now as he was taken extremely ill. 3am and just shifted to the ICU. Catherine's news gives me hope.

Should the entire world be prepared for earthquakes?

ChaoticArtist hope your Dad will be OK.
Wishing you all the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you, everyone, for your wishes. I just came from the hospital since I wasn't allowed to stay overnight. Dad's still there but was doing much better. Just praying that he continues to improve.

The hospital was a huge shock, even though it wasn't my first time in Emergency/ICU. He was okay and hours later he wasn't, then he was getting better then I thought we'd lost him. It's the 3rd or 4th such narrow escape in the last few weeks (fell once, was pushed into a glass door or another day by some kids, etc). Suddenly I had to grow up and be the grown up with the insurance and talking to doctors etc (I used to talk to the doctors for mum but haven't in years. This was way different).

Have to go in around four hours and sort out insurance etc, then see when they'll discharge him. Prayers and well wishes are still needed.

Bringing it back to topic, the Harkles are cunts especially in light of all this, and they're so irrelevant that I didn't think of them all day. Just thought of my brave Tattlers and their brave loved ones who battle all kinds of illnesses and stresses every day. Love and healing to you all too 😘✨
Sending you all the prayers and well wishes @ChaoticArtist - concentrate on him and be kind and look after yourself too. You need to stay strong for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So do we think that Baroness Bruck is actually Meghan? She has been consistently vicious for months now - the account obviously changed hands and the person who sold it must have had to sign a NDA as a condition of the sale.
I think it’s her. You can’t (maybe you can?) pay someone to be so hateful.

Wishing you and your dad all the best Chaotic x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Really looking forward to TTC today, seeing the three horses who have now recovered, and Catherine, as well as hearing how loud the cheers will be for her today. It's going to be a great day.🥰🎉🥳

Also looking forward to watching the flypast. Last week we were in Portsmouth and watched the Red Arrows display which was truly amazing - 20 minutes of spectacular air acrobatics.

Sorry to hear about your dad, Chaos. Hope he makes a good recovery. Your Tattle friends will always be here for you. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the well wishes, everyone. I'm waiting to meet dad and his doctor - it's a long wait.

In the morning when I reached home, I told mum that Catherine's statement gave me hope. She, who cares not much about the BRF and especially Catherine (nothing against her, just not very interested), excitedly cut me to say that she was attending the Birthday celebrations of Charles.

No mention of the Gruesomes. As it should be.

• Heart
That's awful presentation - I think she's trying to go for the rustic look but as always never pulls it off due to lack of attention to detail

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm now beginning to think KC3 wants Andrew's gaffe (the 30 room Royal Lodge) for Harold 😡
I don't believe it's for Camilla or William to live there.

Harold will only come back to the UK to live somewhere with top level protection because he's extremely paranoid, and what better move than to take the place on the estate where Andrew has been protected for years.

I can't see Andrew wanting to go to Frogmore so I expect he'll have other plans of his own.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.