Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be out tomorrow but will watch it when we get home.
Need to catch up with thread but hurrah for Catherine. May she continue to feel like she is doing well. ❤ May you find your way out of those woods, soon.
---
P.s. I'm glad she made the statement before Trooping, so that she would take the pressure off the day in terms of will-she won't-she speculation.
And also stop the rubber necking over how ill/well she looks / how much hair, etc. We know that now, so we can just enjoy her being there. I'm so happy about that and she looks beautiful as ever.
edited for spelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm now beginning to think KC3 wants Andrew's gaffe (the 30 room Royal Lodge) for Harold 😡
I don't believe it's for Camilla or William to live there.

Harold will only come back to the UK to live somewhere with top level protection because he's extremely paranoid, and what better move than to take the place on the estate where Andrew has been protected for years.

I can't see Andrew wanting to go to Frogmore so I expect he'll have other plans of his own.
I think Andrew got RL because he was supposedly TQ’s favourite and she indulged him but he didn’t need such a massive home.

I don’t see Charles giving and rewarding ginger such a prestigious property after all he’s done and William certainly wouldn’t approve such a gesture. I see Camilla retiring to her own property when Charles dies and RL being renovated and left alone for future family accommodation. Andrew will be forced to go to Frogmore at some point.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Reddit - on 2 of 2 post - & Nacho's insta 'quote' on p4 - Grifters All

Meghan the Petty

Meghan showing just how pathetic, petty and desperate she is. Interesting how Nacho releases this during the early AM UK time to give plenty of time for the morning shows, the morning of a major royal event where the princess of Wales released earlier in the day she would attend. And what’s with the dog and a jar of dog treats? Is that her calligraphy? The quote is amusing. Has he seen how many ventures Meghan and Harry have failed at? The irony coming from the man who capitalized on his royal friend by naming a cologne Windsor. Grifters, all of them.

1718440047586.png

Do agree with one commentator that this is her blowing a raspberry.....

"Is she sending the slang version of “Raspberry” to the BRF today? Meghan Markle’s stunts for attention are pathetic, immature, and hilariously stupid."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I got a bit teary at the news Catherine is doing better and I’m so happy she is well enough to attend Trooping the Colour… I‘ve even sorted out a VPN for my iPad just so I can watch BBC live in Australia!

It seems I’m supposed to have a UK tv license to watch BBC? I clicked on ‘yes I do have one’ so I might be getting a knock in the door soon 👮‍♂️. Anyone here good for bail?!
Can you get UK Sky News? I prefer to watch on there as Alistair Stewart does the talk over and has vast knowledge of all things Royal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This analysing of the photo is ridiculous, maybe it's about time people started complaining about the stupid photoshopping celebs do to themselves with the filters, Katie Price for example, that's misleading the public more because she looks bugger all like what she really looks like without it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
@ChaoticArtist Hope your Dad will be OK. Sending hugs. ❤

It’s a wonderful photo. Perfect to go with her message and I agree that releasing both yesterday was the best timing. I hope she (and William) takes great strength from the reception that she will get, which will be wonderful for the children to witness first hand. It not as if we need confirmation that she is our perfect Princess but the excitement of seeing her for the first time in almost 6 months is fabulous.

I’m not going to consider reading any bad news between the lines of her carefully-composed words because it’s not helpful to anyone. Going out to buy the papers today, tomorrow and whatever glossy magazines feature the photos and I‘ve set it to record (as I’ll be out) so I can watch it again and again. Can’t wait to see the children too. Hope our King & Queen have a wonderful day and the sun keeps shining. Love reading all the posts from my Tattle friends.
Me neither. She's clearly making progress, but she's also got whatever required the operation in the first place to deal with.

The cancer/chemo may have put further treatment for that on hold. Depending on what the original condition was/is, she may well require further surgery for that at some point.

I think she's managing expectations. We'll see her at certain events, but most of her work will be behind the scenes for the foreseeable future.

And more jam from Monteshito, right on cue? Does Smeg really think that can compete with Catherine?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
And also stop the rubber necking over how ill/well she looks / how much hair, etc. We know that now, so we can just enjoy her being there. I'm so happy about that and she looks beautiful as ever.
edited for spelling.
Wonderful that Catherine feels well enough to attend, what a brave lady.

Hope there isnt lots of posts about her hairline, or wether she’s wearing a wig. Does it matter if she is?

She could wear the worst hairpiece in the world and she would still look far better than her sister in law.

Hated all the comments on the photo she released when she first shared her illness with us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I wouldn't eat any jam the Douchess sent me, and there's no way on earth that I'd feed her dog biscuits to my dog - lord knows what she put in them!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Can you get UK Sky News? I prefer to watch on there as Alistair Stewart does the talk over and has vast knowledge of all things Royal.
I’ll have a look, thanks for the info! I’ve also found out that there are some live Youtube channels, including Daily Mail’s YouTube channel.

Reactions: 25
When I first looked I thought the second jar with dog biscuits contained something else belonging to a dog 🙈💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Despite the rain, the crowds are building at BP !

Edward, Sophie and Louise just arrived with Ann behind

Ugh why have gbnnews got the awful Tessa Dunlop on!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I've decided to launch my own range of Hamster jam today ☺
Jars are on their way to all Tattlers in this thread. Please feel free to post pictures when you receive them
View attachment 2995405
If you are not a jam eater, spread it on the soil in the garden and next spring you will have some beautiful flowers…
Because..
You can get..
Tulips from hamster jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.