Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy that Catherine will be at the TTC tomorrow.

eta: Currently 1.2million views in just one hour on X.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
That's really made me feel quite emotional... I'm sure there will be huge cheers for the King and Queen, and for the PoW and the Waleslings in the carriage ride, and the balcony will be spectacular!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I was so behind, and just looked at Twitter/X. I am thrilled Beyond words. Trendy was Princess Catherine / Princess Kate/ and Trouping The Color taking the top 3 spots.
IMG_9038.jpeg

wait, what ‘s that. Hold on the floor is shaking again. Another Hurricane? ………
Oh no worries. emergency Alert System just announced a Montecito Event. They believe it was the earth shaking as Rachel threw herself to the ground kicking and stomping her feet And pounding her grubby little fists against the floor. It will pass.
thank you for the new thread and title. I’m just so happy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Such good news about Catherine tomorrow. It was a lovely message and photo. ❤

So important that BP notified No 10.

The dissenter is a Squaddie, of course.

Screenshot_20240614-191912_kindlephoto-88630686.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Evening all fantastic news about Kate hopefully it will shut the goon squad up for a bit . I actully hope the Harkles do something for attention because it is a bit slow at the moment lol.

I have been enjoying the good weather and getting on with RL stuff while I am in a good headspace was told by the Diabetic nurse last Friday I need to eat more Protein based meals & less carbs so have been looking at recipes and started to buy freshly caught fish off the fishermen on the seafront one of the perks of living by the sea these guys will actully do all the filleting and yucky stuff for you lol

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’ve always said, for many years, that she’s more regal than most of the royal’s and I stand by that. She’s never, ever put a foot wrong, no matter how much people have tried to bring her down. I just love her and think when the time comes she will be the saviour of the royal family
Totally agree.
She hasn't put as much as a toe wrong in her role.

Bless her, what a beautiful photo and it's so lovely to hear from her, and hopefully to see her, even briefly, on our tv screens tomorrow. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Smeg should know by now that she can’t do anything to upstage Catherine ever but if she wants to go nuclear and give it a really good go, give us the divorce announcement!

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I am hoping that the weather is okay tomorrow for both Charles and Kate & the fact that the injured Horses will be among the ranks is also another reason to be very happy

• Heart
Reactions: 55
This aged well. :devilish:

Would the 'Palace sources' just happen to live in Monteshito?

Glad KP are refusing to engage with Sykes.

. There have been rumors that Princess Kate will appear, but these have been dismissed as unsubstantiated speculation by Palace sources to The Daily Beast. One source told The Daily Beast it would be “bizarre” for Kate to appear on the balcony having cancelled her own appearance with her regiment, the Irish Guards. Remarks made in a letter by Kate last weekend that she hoped to be back representing the regiment again “very soon” have, however, caused confusion by appearing to explicitly open up the possibility she could be back on duty, well, “very soon,” whatever that means. (Kate’s office declined to clarify to The Daily Beast what she meant by the comment.)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So perhaps it will be Kate taking Charlotte to see Taylor Swift....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think the noise when they all step onto the balcony tomorrow is going to be intense and very emotional. And no nip slip in sight unlike Nigeria

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Bye bye Smegz, not a plate left in California 🍽

What time is coverage of trooping tomorrow
Starts at 10am, through to 1pm, may be longer. Enjoy!

Well that's my rainy Saturday taken care of! Don't usually watch TTC but I feel compelled to this year, because of Catherine and just a feeling of...I can't quite put my finger on it! A need to show support, tradition, good morals and values. Maybe it's election fever affecting me! I just feel like standing up proud and supportive of all things good in our country 😊 and F.U Smegs and Haz, F.U 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I'm going to have to record it as I have bloody work booooooo

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Starts at 10am, through to 1pm, may be longer. Enjoy!

Well that's my rainy Saturday taken care of! Don't usually watch TTC but I feel compelled to this year, because of Catherine and just a feeling of...I can't quite put my finger on it! A need to show support, tradition, good morals and values. Maybe it's election fever affecting me! I just feel like standing up proud and supportive of all things good in our country 😊 and F.U Smegs and Haz, F.U 😁
Thank you, that's exactly how I feel & I shall be doing the same as you tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if this is why William visited that place the other day, to make sure it was safe

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.