Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a strong feeling of unease after today. I can't put my finger on it but Charles appears frailer, and William looks strained. Kate came out today to support her husband.... and there is a reason why.

Reactions: 34
I have a strong feeling of unease after today. I can't put my finger on it but Charles appears frailer, and William looks strained. Kate came out today to support her husband.... and there is a reason why.
Probably because William will be King far too soon

Reactions: 33
Looking at Louis in his blazer today, I was thinking a Naval Officer's uniform would suit him.
Wonder if he or his siblings will serve in any of the armed forces.

Reactions: 42
Looking at Louis in his blazer today, I was thinking a Naval Officer's uniform would suit him.
Wonder if he or his siblings will serve in any of the armed forces.
Yes, I should think so........

Reactions: 31
And even the dog looks embarrassed and is trying to pretend they're nothing to do with him.
poor dog How do they know Markle’s jam is overpriced no prices announced yet are there? Could be a deal with the Poundshop. I hope she is not charging too much for the dog biscuits,looks like there are about 3 in the jar, my dog would demolish those in less than a minute

Yes, I agree with you @9Pine. He seems to have inherited his Aunty Anne's stamina, or using more Duracell batteries than usual.

By the way, where's our Johnny these days? I didn't see him anywhere today.

Reactions: 30
I bet that jam is mass-produced slop from somewhere like Russia , the raspberry pips in it will be swept-up sawdust.

Like what's in her fucking head.

Reactions: 33
@CELESTE CROCKETT - today Charles looked like his eyes were full of cold. He kept opening his mouth as everyone does when they can't breathe through their nose.
Could that be a side effect of his treatment or might he just have a cold?

Reactions: 36
For those interested, programme about the special relationship between the late Queen and Catherine, on tonight at 9pm ch5
They have just shown this picture of Catherine as a young child ….. who does it remind you of? …….

Prince Louis looks just like his Mum when young!

Reactions: 60
Yes, I agree with you @9Pine. He seems to have inherited his Aunty Anne's stamina, or using more Duracell batteries than usual.

By the way, where's our Johnny these days? I didn't see him anywhere today.

He was there, but not in uniform
---
@GalaxyGirl70 Snap!

Does anyone get the vibe she's going to be really important one day? I can't put my finger on it but there is something incredibly special about her.
Yes I am glad I am not the only one who has noticed this , There is this look She gives that makes Her look wise beyond Her years it really reminds me of The Late Queen & how sometimes She had the same glint in Her eye

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.