Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he wasn't instrument trained.

Reactions: 23
I looked upon it as a quiet time to do something mindless and I could just think.
---
And he wasn't instrument trained.
A pilot later said John was not trained on that particular plane So he was flying in bad weather controlling a.plane he didn’t understand. It would be like putting me, who drives a regular car, into a racing Ferrari.

Reactions: 26
Well said that lady! Hopefully other countries will be reluctant to "invite" the dumb prince and his sleazy half-naked handler.

Reactions: 30

Or like putting Meghan in charge of a clothes iron.

Reactions: 30
Royal Traitor Weasel has a suitable ring to it.

Reactions: 21
Many thanks to Who'sYerDaddy for the lovely thread title who I can never manage to tag correctly...

Recap:

View attachment 2954752

(There was also something about Harry not being allowed to add Murdoch to his lawsuit)

I am 100% sure that this picture is photoshopped. Here, William looks to be in his late teens/early twenties. And it's a face stuck on top of a collar - no neck. Totally unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
My narc mother never ironed anything my dad used to all the ironing when I was growing up.

Funnily enough my mother would go out looking like she'd got dressed in the dark and didn't own a comb but she was always convinced that she looked fabulous.

I'm not my mother so I turn up the music and dance/iron - thankfully, the days of ironing 15 shirts & blouses a week are long gone and an expensive steam pump iron makes all the difference!

Reactions: 25

Actually I think they markled themselves again with the ridiculous ‘majestic pose.’ My God, they take themselves so seriously! It's dumb…because they have not one majestic quality. They look just like the pompous frauds they are. People will look at that photo and snicker.

In fact, they are the cheap ‘Dupes”…the ‘knockoffs’…the sloppy seconds you settle for… if you cannot acquire the real thing.

Do a little online shopping…you can get LuLu Lemon ‘Dupes’ in many places…walk around NYC at night and if you survive the mugging, you can buy a cheap Chanel knockoff that might fool a few friends. There's so much marketing of ‘dupes in this economy. I clicked on an ad for an expensive bra on Instagram…now I am besieged with ads everywhere fr its dupes!!

I know our Wibble could come up with some slick marketing for the Montecito Dupes.

Not on the list for a REAL royal visit? The EX-HRH’s will blow into town and pretend to be still relevant. Just put up the dosh for their expenses, because the Dupes are a bit short of cash themselves these days.

That photo is so dumb. They never are able to…’read the room.’

Reactions: 24
George looks more grown up in these photos (I know that's probahosebly stating the obvious but you know what I mean). Lovely to see him having a day out with his dad.
Yes, you're right, he definitely does look more grown up.
He has the look of a lad who's discovered hair products!
(That's one bathroom out of commission then! I'd all but forgotten about those primping and preening days....

Reactions: 25
I have to admit to something in common with Meghan. I don't own an iron and never use one the last time I ironed anything was about 40 years ago However I never wear clothes that need ironing so no rumpled shirts for me.
I hate to iron clothes, but I have a cleaning lady who also irons. I also have a steamer to make sure things are crisp before I leave the house. It baffles me - as you may have noticed aha - how the ILBW is incapable of presenting herself with her clothes perfectly ironed.

Reactions: 27
Unfortunately, he was also a shit pilot, which he does have in common with baldie!
A shit , arrogant pilot, who chose to fly in terrible weather. As I recall he did not have an instrument rating and chose to fly in inclement weather that other pilots advised against. It was a very sad accident that could have, should have been avoided. Never, ever fly with a new pilot.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.