Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Makes sense that TLQ didn't like the idea...but Charles was rather stuck. If he'd refused then I'm sure down the road he would have been accused of it being racism. I think she was a nightmare from day 1, and they all knew it. Hence the lack of joy at their wedding. I'm sure her attitude was 'move over old lady...I'm here now'. She definitely saw herself as centre stage and more important than the stuffy and dull old guard.

Remove Invictus and you take away legitimate reasons for them to visit countries and get press coverage. I think it's more important than COS in terms of clipping their PR wings. Removed from COS is vital for political reasons as he can't ever be called upon and it still gives him power to be in that group.

Markle will never stop grafting and using everything, and everyone, for her own self promotion. Harry must see how she pushes him to the back and he's an 'also ran' in his own life. It must grate, unless he's so smitten that he thinks she deserves the spot light and is so much better than he is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I saw someone posted on X. that Newsom was asked to make the statement defending Arsewell by Orca as she doesn't want the world to know that she paid Arsewell 10 million $ as a "donation" for the sit down interview. Which could be discovered if their affairs are being looked at by IRS and others. I think this could be plausible, as Orca has that kind of clout and Newsom wouldn't want to fall out with Orca.

Also, Newsom throwing his own Administration under the bus because the AG who sent the delinquent notice is standing against him in the next Mayoral elections, another convenient action too.

About this documentary that the German director is working on that H&M are said to be worried about. I'm not so sure, apparently she lives in California and is said to know the pair, and when they were in Dusseldorf for IG it was reported they met up with her. It would be great if there is lots of interesting big reveals and they are exposed for the grifters they are, but I'm going to reserve judgement until it comes out, it could be another vanity project to stroke their egos. I don't want to get my hopes up too much !

It would be lovely if Catherine made a surprise appearance at the Duke of Westminster's wedding. I'm pleased she's taking all the time she needs to concentrate on her well being. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Interesting that the Queen didn't like Charles walking Meghan down the aisle. The other points are obvious. I think she was right and Charles shouldn't have done it. Meghan should have had a member of her own family walk with her.
I think that Meghan would have loved it if Charles hadn't walked her down the aisle.

That opportunity to be the sole object of the world's attention would have been exactly what she wanted. Look at the trouble that aide had getting her off the carpet and out of the spotlight that time. (I can't remember exactly when or where, but it is burned into my brain).

That would have played into her Netflix-grubby hands.

The only family member there was Doris - and there's no way on God's green earth that the ILBW would have stood for her mother sharing her moment.

• Heart
  • Haha

planetmirth

VIP Member
Here’s today’s Heat PR..…
It all sounds incredibly familiar ……a deja vu !!

We’re bigger than the Royals
2024 will be their year
Their popularity is on the rise ..Brand Sussex has a seat at the top table
Her lifestyle brand is up and running
Invictus is respected all around the world
They are being offered huge sums of money to do gigs and travel
The career wins just keep coming
Meghan is giddy with success
Nigeria made Meghan feel a special connection with Diana
They don’t need the Royal Family

Then Dougal woke up……..and it was all a dream ……

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

shellie

VIP Member
Drugs
Couldn't sleep last night so I watched this celebrity post mortem death of someone famous documentary thing ...it was on BRITTANY MURPHY
So many similarities to the ho as a child but the one thing that JUMPED OUT ....

She married this weird bloke and they lived with HER MOTHER The commentary was that this was an odd thing to do.
The MOTHER would go to the multiple pharmacies to pick up the prescription drugs using different names and her own name.
She was the FACILITATOR to both daughter and son in laws habit They died within weeks of each other. Mum didnt call energency when daughter was obviously dying and was main beneficiary in will.
Her mum and husband shared the bed after Brittany died as well and she acted as if it was others who had the issue by claiming they were 'bonding' over their loss. Her dad tried for years to get the case reopened and investigated but he passed a while back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

hehehe

VIP Member
Women should be wary as well because they will bring in the gender ID crap 😤
We'll all have to let men in wherever they want.

Having said that the tories are shitshow as well.
Agreed -- they're all shit, but I'd rather take the shit I know than the wokery infested hellhole this country will be under Labour when 90% of resources go towards policies aimed at pampering men in wigs.

Do we think the press will ever get tired of printing these ludicrous stories about MM? I guess as long as people click they don't care about the content...argh.
The press make most of their profit from H&M clickbait, yet despite being the most overexposed celebrity on the planet and all the free publicity Meh couldn't even get a million followers on the 'gram after several months. A fucking dud if we ever saw one.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I really miss the Princess of Wales, and I bet William is too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Thats a big bottle of wine...and is that a bottle of ketchup on the table?
First thing I spotted Chita was the Ketchup. How vulgar.

Also - I thought Rachel only drank tignanello? Cos that not….

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Rishi is getting grey super quick .

I am a tad worried about Labour getting .in because if they run the country like they run My town it will be a complete shitshow They have had overall control of the town council for two years the town is a mess shops closing pot holes everywhere and we are nearly bankrupt .
Women should be wary as well because they will bring in the gender ID crap 😤
We'll all have to let men in wherever they want.

Having said that the tories are shitshow as well.

• Heart
  • Sad

Thalia

VIP Member
Harry's touchy feely stuff around men is just unbearably creepy. At some point someone is going to complain.
I'm surprised that no-one has punched him in the face. Not even deliberately but as a reflex to having been "tweaked"

• Haha
  • Sick

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Back to the Nigeria guff:

View attachment 2950533

Look at her face and the tendons in her neck, she is absolutely petrified 🤣

I think she went to Nigeria thinking she'd be universally worshipped, natives would dance in the streets, she would hit them with her "Look how white I am but I see myself in YOU!" and they'd fall to the floor sobbing with gratitude, maybe she'd tell them how the US has electricity and not to be scared of the horseless carriage she arrived in...

But for all its imperfections Nigeria is its own country, modern and with its own culture, and the women in particular saw straight through to her empty hollow heart.

Props to the real Nigerian women in this photo for the epic side eyes they're throwing her way 😁
Look at her face and the tendons in her neck, she is absolutely petrified

You are absolutely right!

I hadn't realised - at first glance I thought she just had her usual "look at meeeeeee" rictus grin, but a closer look reveals that she is tense with terror. She has no-one to talk to (and anyway, she doesn't talk to women - or anybody: she just performs - has no small talk); she is among women of colour - and she doesn't like dark skinned people; she knows that these women have got her number and she has been throughly sussed; she is going to be served foreign food in a foreign country, and we know that she avoids tasting any food offered to her if she possibly can. It's a perfect storm.

I hope those women trolled the bejabbers out of her during that meal, and that it lasted for hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Apparently Haznot is STILL grinding away trying to extend his bloody phone hacking trial. I must have missed that. Anyway, the judge has refused almost all his attempts to try to make summat stick. Huzzah!!!! 💃🏻

• Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member

underneath someone has mentioned ghana being the next country to visit.
Well, I'm nowhere near as angry as I've ever been....but I'm well pissed-off with Chunk.
WTF did he expect with all his darling-boy indulgence and laissez faire?
He's had endless opportunities to rein in these imbecilic grifting delinquents.
Endless opportunities to take ALL the titles away.
Endless advice from his loyal subjects and, no doubt some of his advisors and family.

These deceitful, manipulative juvenile delinquents are just going to keep on rolling endlessly until he does.
If he can't do it, perhaps he should consider handing over to William - his second job when he's King will be to marmalise his pathetic excuse for a brother, straight after he posthumously restores Diana's HRH.

What a shedload of shit Chuck's leaving to William and Catherine...😢❣

• Sad
  • Heart

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
The ultimate in narc behaviour. Not a relative to the wedding. Inviting A grade actors that’d never give her the time of day if it weren’t for a chance to mix with actual royalty. Bold as brass, Miss several times around the block ( on the block?) dressed in virginal white and prancing through Windsor chapel like she’s the world’s top model and not the marry up slapper we really know her to be.

View attachment 2946929
Swigging wine straight from the bottle and smoking fags! Classy!

All she needs now is a bottle of ketchup and she’s got the chav hat trick 😉

• Haha
  • Heart