Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
Royston making the Grosvenor wedding All About Harry.

Narrative: Poor wee Haz, not invited to Aldi's godfather's wedding because of Evil Willy.

Never mind that it's never been officially confirmed that Hugh even is his godfather. But we do know he's George's. A fact Royston appears to leave out.

After all that's gone on Haz is not going to be invited to events that the hosts want William to attend. Don't try and put the blame on both brothers.

Screenshot_20240520-172425_kindlephoto-985127651.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

ChipDex

VIP Member
Beatrice is all the ILBW ever wanted to be. She belongs to a very, very old and rich Italian family. They own castles and even islands in Italy. Her sister is married to John Elkann, a billionaire owner of Ferrari and heir to one of the most famous jet set families in the world. She is an accomplished (left winged) journalist. She is a film producer - I believe that is why she was in Cannes. She is a Dior ambassador. She is beautiful. She married a prince from Monaco but she kept her life, her professional life going.

And she has beautiful young boys they occasionally share with the world - usually at Monaco events.

So, the sort of people the ILBW would love to be compared to, but is actually so far out of her league it's not even funny.
Very true.

Hazza is used to having everything fall into his lap, and rules amended, purely because of who he is. The RF facilitated that for him. Smeg came along and expected the same. Doors opening because of the title. And remaining open just because. No hard work or observing protocol needed.

Like Emma Thynn working for Longleat's future, the Casiraghis and their partners work hard. They're not trading off their connection to Prince Albert and their mother. They're not trading off being the grandchildren of Grace Kelly. It helps of course, but they have substance of their own behind them. Being Royal isn't their brand.

They're also not trading off losing a parent in a tragic accident when they were small. Very small. A lot younger than Haz.

They don't expect us to feel sorry for them either. They're not eternal victims.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
That picture of William is right up there with this stunning photo of Catherine at Prince Philip's funeral.
Iconic? Absolutely. Every inch our next King and Queen Consort.View attachment 2951485

The photo is stunning BUT I hate it.
To me it symbolises all the government did wrong with covid. Nobody should've been masked like this especially in a car

I'm anti lockdown it had a devastating effect on my personal life and my autistic daughters then 11. But that is just my opnion

Back on topic

I blame Ashley Cole entirely

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

ChipDex

VIP Member
Here’s today’s Heat PR..…
It all sounds incredibly familiar ……a deja vu !!

We’re bigger than the Royals
2024 will be their year
Their popularity is on the rise ..Brand Sussex has a seat at the top table
Her lifestyle brand is up and running
Invictus is respected all around the world
They are being offered huge sums of money to do gigs and travel
The career wins just keep coming
Meghan is giddy with success
Nigeria made Meghan feel a special connection with Diana
They don’t need the Royal Family

Then Dougal woke up……..and it was all a dream ……
:ROFLMAO:

Smeg'll be waking up soon, and it won't be a dream.....

Another court case where Haz may well have to cough up the legal fees for the bit he's lost.

Loads of major organisations tweeting about their involvement with or support for Catherine's report.

She'll be frantically ringing round the 42 or so who haven't acknowledged the jam.

Sugars already melting down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
🤮
The Ho's photoshopper has put a post up on twitter basically saying a middle aged / older white woman has rolled her eyes at the mere prospect of him being a black man in first class train carriage.
The entire thread is Smeg lovers talking about the racist UK, colonialist, how brave he is blah blah

Now I know racism exists but a whole narrative has now been created because of an interpreted look which may or may not have been racist.
Now a whole post exists of people saying UK is a racist shit hole and all white people are racist arseholes.

It makes me sad and want to lock myself away from people 😔
How can we be a racist country when Sunak is PM ?
That one fact alone speaks for itself. Don't despair, they are the racists not us .
What it does make me feel, when we see this type of behaviour towards us , is that there is an underlying hatred towards us from some POC and it is making me feel l don't want to know anyone who feels like this towards us .

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
God, those feet from the side view.
I think she was smart enough to realize that her feet would swell in the heat and none of her enclosed shoes would fit. Showing her feet like that was disrespectful in that culture. Those aren’t feet. Those are flippers. She should take up swimming.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I'm quite enjoying the protestors blasting 'things will only get better' over Rishi lol
Rishi is getting grey super quick .

I am a tad worried about Labour getting .in because if they run the country like they run My town it will be a complete shitshow They have had overall control of the town council for two years the town is a mess shops closing pot holes everywhere and we are nearly bankrupt .

• Sad
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Why is this being regurgitated again?
They weren't invited??!!
Desperate times, let's jump on the will they/won't they band wagon 🙄 View attachment 2950336

They always do the "will they - wont they?" to events they have not been invited to - the Oscars, Met gala, Obama party, Sandringham, Balmoral etc etc etc It's boring now

Hugh Grosvenor has asked William to be an usher - he has chosen his side ...

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
TRG...

---
As ever we have to say allegedly.... it's Neil Sean...

Back out of Africa... you might say.
The Royal Grift video is again very good. The ILBW is desperate to be a Princess and probably bought the title she got in Nigeria.

I find quite interesting that in the midst of wanting to become a 43% Nigerian Princess she launched ARO. So, she is making all the noise about being Nigerian, while launching a brand that is all about being a rich Hollywood housewife with a nod to all things that can be categorised as European old-money luxury.

If she was smart - which we know she never was, but she really believes she is - she would have copied (we know she copies everything) Tatiana Santo Domingo. Tatiana is a South American billionaire married to a Monaco prince (one of the sons of Caroline). She is a billionaire as her family is one of the richest in Colombia, her mother is a Brazilian socialite, her aunt is the queen of NY society.

Tatiana and a friend have a brand called Muzungu Sisters where they "commission handcrafted goods" from artisans in obscure, far-out communities who otherwise might never have been discovered. They are a "sustainable" company that stresses "fair labor practices."

They made these things really fashionable, they sell over Net-a-Porter and others. The things are super expensive and catered to the rich, but this would give the ILBW an opportunity to actually donate part of the profits to charitable organisations. Also, she could do her tours and claim she is "shinning a light" (she just LOVES this sentence) on the artisans and the local culture.

But no. She is too daft. She never had the confidence of Tatiana that embraces what she sells with an amazing boho style. The ILBW needs to dress like a grandma, and in beige, because that is what she has tattooed in her mind as chic, old money, a princess wardrobe.

So ARO it is.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
There should be a finite amount of times someone can appeal. Surely there has to be a time where the courts can tell him no more appeals.
Eventually he will become a vexatious litigant which means he'll need to ask the High Court for permission to start any new cases:

• Heart
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
You have to wonder about Harold slumming it with her. He was brought up learning correct manners and protocols but the fact that his wife has no manners at all doesn't seem to bother him.

Remember that story about when they were engaged and he introduced her at a weekend party to his friends. She apparently had to sit next to him, not where the host placed her, then she berated them all for' sexist' jokes.

Obviously I can't comment on what was said but his friends must have seen her lack of manners and been shocked that he thought her behaviour was acceptable.
He well and truly brought in the trash on that wedding day (or three days before haha) and there's no getting rid of it, it seems.

• Haha
  • Heart