Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Hello beautiful peeple...

---
Arthur Edwards....

---
Arthur Edwards...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

mardymare

VIP Member
Latest Lady C for those interested. Glancing at the description mostly irrelevant to the Harkle grift. o_O

• Heart
So many gems in this one @Chaotic Artist!!!!!! Oh, how I needed this laugh! 😊 (Had a reconstructive bone surgery April 12th which didn't work and am facing another surgery this Friday. Blech.)

What a gift this forum is, making connections with people from around the world.

Except Montecito. :mad:
Hope the surgery goes well, corrects the problem, and leaves you fit and fine! ❤

BonT—Wouldn’t it be great if surgery would correct the hairless and his BW problem? They alternately make my blood boil, my stomach roil, and my teeth ache. 🤬🤮🦷

• Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
Re the Malta article, it's a pity the old Marquis had been attached - MM might have set her sights on him and we'd have been spared any knowledge of her existence.

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
According to the BBC, it's so his trips don't 'distract' from the Election.

Is it a lack of resources thing? Otherwise how would it be 'distracting'?

The Cricket World Cup is likely to be more distracting! Probably why ours were scheduled during a heatwave and right before the monsoon onset and the beginning of the tournament 😂

Apologies if the question is ignorant. I'm deprived of BBC nowadays (set top box is still not working) and prefer to mostly avoid seeking out news 😂 I just got "Smegs didn't go to the Met Gala so she wouldn't steal everyone else's thunder" vibes from the statement 😂

• Haha
Rishi is getting grey super quick .

I am a tad worried about Labour getting .in because if they run the country like they run My town it will be a complete shitshow They have had overall control of the town council for two years the town is a mess shops closing pot holes everywhere and we are nearly bankrupt .
I think it's the same everywhere, we're in a tory stronghold and it's the worst it's ever been.

• Sad
  • Heart

Debra_Whinger

I'm still traumatised by Harry's inappropriate behaviour in Nigeria. The guy goes around touching people inappropriately. Even children.

EDIT: I can't get the reddit link to work. It turns into something else when I post it.
Here you can copy it by removing the spaces

video clip

And he twisted a guy's nipples again. Leaned over twice to squeeze them. In Nigeria of all places.

He's a pervert. I hope he will get cancelled.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Kotare

VIP Member
Thanks for your lovely reply, a perfect example of why this thread works so well. You're totally right to be protective of KC3 and we all have different views. I know mine are batty and irritating at times and I get very annoyed when I read the papers, but I've learned such a lot on here about all sorts of stuff.
Sorry you've got a Harkle supporter staying with you as that must be stressful, but in future any guests should fill in a subtle questionnaire before arriving at your house to filter out the duds. Posters on this thread could create one for you as there are some clever people on here and the guest would never know.
If we all live long enough you will have the last laugh.
Did you used to be a kookaburra?
Your frustration is shared by us all, and at least when your friend has gone you can slump back on here and let off steam. Well done for trying with Tom Bower's book, though it was probably viewed with as much suspicion as Gideon's Bible left discreetly in the bedside table drawer like they used to in hotels ! x
Kookaburra…no, I’m not and never have been, although I adore them and place them up in the stratosphere with all other kingfishers. Only ever been an NZ Kingfusher ( Kotare) .. That said , I am blown away you mentioned our laughing avian friend. I am literally just watching a YouTube video of kookaburras being found in Scotland on a golf course. Also, where I live in NZ, we do have introduced kookaburras, although in a very limited geographical spread. Yesterday one dear wee one committed hare kare on my living room glass doors. So what’s the chances of all that coincidence? Should I change my moniker?
PS. You’re not at all batty btw 😉, well maybe just a bit.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Why am I not surprised?

Either the Palace were presented with a fait accompli and knew it could generate bad PR by refusing, or the Nigeria trip was given an OK behind the scenes.

View attachment 2953312

Either the Palace were presented with a fait accompli and knew it could generate bad PR by refusing, or the Nigeria trip was given an OK behind the scenes.
BIB your post
"Either the Palace were presented with a fait accompli and knew it could generate bad PR by refusing, or the Nigeria trip was given an OK behind the scenes."
Imo in this game there is no such thing as "a fait accompli". The game is negotiation, appeasement, obfuscation and spin. The Stoats have never been refused anything or paid the price for anything so why start now?

It's hard to believe that Misan Harriman is Global Ambassador of Save The Children, this photoshopper of fraud Royal children. What a disgrace.

The Princess Royal likely will have been advised to accept it, just as William has to accept the Stoat incursions.

Of course it was done with Palace approval, and they are never blindsided. The king will carry on bending to their every wish while pretending to be angry and grey-rocking. Now unwell and on occasion "too emotionally fragile" to sort stuff out. Camilla is urging rest and no stress. He is being blackmailed, just him, none of the others, hence the division in the RF imo. Impossible to believe that a single one in the family approves of this reckless course of action - with the probable exception of Camilla. A recipe for disaster when they should all be of a like mind and pulling together. No question, the Sussexes are exploiting these fractures and it can only get worse.

Last edited:

Elainne

The ultimate in narc behaviour. Not a relative to the wedding. Inviting A grade actors that’d never give her the time of day if it weren’t for a chance to mix with actual royalty. Bold as brass, Miss several times around the block ( on the block?) dressed in virginal white and prancing through Windsor chapel like she’s the world’s top model and not the marry up slapper we really know her to be.

View attachment 2946929
Are her bottoms pulled to one side in the second pic?
---
Makes sense that TLQ didn't like the idea...but Charles was rather stuck. If he'd refused then I'm sure down the road he would have been accused of it being racism. I think she was a nightmare from day 1, and they all knew it. Hence the lack of joy at their wedding. I'm sure her attitude was 'move over old lady...I'm here now'. She definitely saw herself as centre stage and more important than the stuffy and dull old guard.

Remove Invictus and you take away legitimate reasons for them to visit countries and get press coverage. I think it's more important than COS in terms of clipping their PR wings. Removed from COS is vital for political reasons as he can't ever be called upon and it still gives him power to be in that group.

Markle will never stop grafting and using everything, and everyone, for her own self promotion. Harry must see how she pushes him to the back and he's an 'also ran' in his own life. It must grate, unless he's so smitten that he thinks she deserves the spot light and is so much better than he is.
It's to punish the Royals by disrespecting H I think

• Sick