Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She has no idea, does she? None at all.

Why not ditch the UK titles and use the Nigerian one then. See how it goes.

Maybe ring round a few actual world leaders while you're at it. Tell them you're bigger than KC3 and rhe PoW. See how far it gets you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
She's out her depth and struggling there She knows they could wipe the floor with her
The Dr had also said basically "don't chat shit you know nothing about" after the ho had delivered her words salad about being 'home' having grown up a white girl in privileged L.A

Reactions: 37
Chef's kiss @ChaoticArtist! LOL stuff: Your Bollywood shorts always get me in a good mood. It's too bad films like that aren't made here in the States. No one here has a sense of humor anymore.

Say, does 'Chupke Chupke' mean anything? To my American ear, it sounds clunky and comedic. I would love to be able to call the Ho that name. And then she and Hazno could go and live in Chunga Chunga!!!

Reactions: 19
Thank you so much for this post. . It is one of the best things I’ve read …anywhere…about this ridiculous situation. A perfect summary of why they no longer should have the UK titles.

Meanwhile, on my wake-up tour of American and UK media, I find still more articles about where Harold stayed or didn't stay in the UK.

OMG…WHO CARES!!!!!! Has every major media outlet assigned a crack team of reporters to do nothing but get to the bottom of this pressing international issue? Are they going to break into regular programming when they finally get some clerk to break ranks and confess the real truth of the Lodging Debacle? Who said no…or hell, I won’t go?

Obviously, H somehow made it unscathed from the wilds of London into the safety and security of Nigeria. No one touched any of the few remaining follicles on his otherwise semi-fuzzy bald head.

The need to keep him ‘newsworthy’ nowadays has become just about bizarre in application.

Reactions: 35
The photographer chap was probably talking loudly on his phone, or playing something without headphones. That's a much more likely reason for an eyeroll in First than any actual racism.
I remember the first time I realised there was such a thing as fabricated Ray cism - in the black and white days, there was a TV interviewer talking to a group of West Indian ladies . One of them said that an Englishwoman said ,when looking at the children playing ,"It's a shame they have to grow up" -[innocence and wonder in childhood etc ]- The West Indian lady was most affronted & thought it was a jab at the child growing up to be an adult West Indian male and that they were viewed unfavourably. I couldn't understood how she translated the remark to what they call a micro aggression nowadays. Same with whether you take the adjoining seat on the bus or don't take the seat on the bus -- both are obviously directed maliciously

Off topic on topic, but what the eff does one’s toes shape have with one’s age and the type of intermittent fast one should follow?

google ads is trolling

Reactions: 28
So had that guy to stand behind her every time she was seated at a table, or what!
She was probably going to modernise Nigeria in the same way that she was going to modernise the royal family...

Reactions: 30
We need the Sidley Twins' dad to analyse the picture.
That is just lovely!
---
Off topic on topic, but what the eff does one’s toes shape have with one’s age and the type of intermittent fast one should follow?

google ads is trolling

View attachment 2950828
Do your toes change length as you age?

I'm thrilled to find that my toes are only 50-55, while the rest of me is 70. <air punch>

Had I been asked to guess at who these toes belonged to I would have said
a) toe model
b) ballet dancer
c) werewolf
d) someone who is clumsy with the mower.

But I am not a toe-ologist - just a humble Tattler . . . <blushing modestly>.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
of course she would, I mean look at the dress she wore covered in chains to the 2019 Commonwealth service

Reactions: 25
We're bigger than the royals?

We talking foot size here because we know for certain it ain't todger size

Get the teeny tiny violins out.....

It's Mr Quinn so pinch of salt, but

It was a jar of jam, love. Not the Crown Jewels.

And people who maybe can't even pay their bills or put food on the table are supposed to admire her luxurious American lifestyle???

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.