Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
BBC 6 o'clock news seem to think the thundercunts are on an official royal tour.
The POW in Cornwall got a quick mention of less than 2 minutes. They got over 5 minutes 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

D. A.

VIP Member
Oh my god. This is so, AWKWARD 😂

Had to screenshot this part of the video....the backdrop....😲😂 Definitely not an Invictus tour

Screenshot_20240510-170355.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Look at how all of the women around her are dressed. Didn't she do any research or even, I don't know OBSERVE those around her yesterday? YOu know, with her freakish attention to detail?

How does she get it so wrong so many times every single time?
It amazes me how blind she is to the sensibilities of others. I wouldn't go to a Muslim country and expect to walk around exposing a lot of bare flesh because I know its inappropriate. Why doesn't she know this?
Kate never exposes unnecessary flesh and we know she would dress appropriately if she went to Nigeria.

She also hugs and kisses people acting like she's some sort of saint conferring a favour on them. Loads of people hate being hugged by people they barely know.

I'd have Mr Pointy ready if she tried it with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've been buzzing along trying to catch up and maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen anything about the Invictus Games. Silly me, I thought the whole purpose of this ridiculous shit show was for Nigeria to encourage Hazno to consider them for upcoming games.

I've seen no speeches, I've seen no Games merchandise, or shirts or anything about them. So what that tells me is that this "tour" is just their way of giving the finger to HMTK and letting him know that, from now on, they are going to continue with their half-in, half-out cos-playing and there is nothing he can do about it.

I hope that HMTK remembers that he is King and that there is planning behind the scenes to let the two ungrateful clowns know who, indeed, is THE KING and shuts them down. Enough is enough, IMO.

• Sick

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but in all of the gifts that Meghan and Harry have received on this trip none of them are for Archie and Lili as they always catered for either Meghan or Harry.

• Wow
  • Sad

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Dear Lord, just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse. And doesn’t he look happy! 🤪

View attachment 2930922

She is an actress, she can pretend all she likes that this is fine. And even convince herself that everything is fine.

So can her squaddies. They all know this is a far cry from what they had but they can pretend it's all okay.

This_Is_Fine_540_Text_Loop_Watermark.gif

But Harry is actually royal. The grandson of a Queen, the son of a King. 35 years living a life of royalty. He knows this is not good. He knows it's humiliating. He knows William would receive a far much better reception. He can tell the difference, he can feel it and he is bitter.

And he can't hide it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I'm sorry Meghan but you did not marry Harry because he's so smart and inspiring as he speaks the truth. The pair of you are habitual liars and don't know how to tell the truth between you I mean who are you trying to kid.

• Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
I am not sure if it's a mask slip, more a case of trying to stop her teeth falling out??

• Haha
  • Wow

hehehe

VIP Member
Omg! That is so lovely. I reckon he’ll get his lackey to put that straight up in their bedroom when he gets home. He can look at it whilst moisturising his helmet. View attachment 2927883
Wait, was she holding him as a child in Nigeria? Whose secret reunion? Can anyone make sense of this stupid write-up? Journalism is truly in the toilet. Just fucking give it up, twats, because this need to shoehorn this dead woman into every tenuous headline 40 years later is just embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hannahebee

VIP Member
This comment on the latest Daily Mail article is spot on:
This is just bizarre. What on earth is the point of this publicity-blitzing charade? Let’s be honest, it’s not really about promoting the Invictus Games is it. It’s about promoting them. It’s just embarrassing now. And a shame - they do have some star power and could have been a force for good. But this? It’s pathetic really.

• Heart