Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Pov. H talks about Diana to African schoolchildren- despite criticising John Travolta for 'dining out on his Diana stories'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

TheCuban

I stumbled on a Mail Online thing yesterday - no idea how - that shows the exact number of people who are viewing a particular story at that time. More people were viewing a story about Katie Price being evicted from her Mucky Mansion than anything about those 2

• Haha
  • Heart

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Yet more lies from Meghan as there is no way that Lili said "Mama, I see me in you".
No way, she actually said that!!!
Out loud, in front of people and she expects them to believe that - total basket case - straight jacket should be the next outfit- crumpled, of course !!!!

• Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Just like the Daily Mail. Problem is, as the grifters know, trouble, division & drama is good for business 😡
View attachment 2927562

Oh come on, DM!

I know you're desperate for the clicks and the comments but there's only one brother on a Royal tour.

William doesn't need any sort of 'rock star' welcome. He's the future King, riding high in the polls while his 'rock star' brother languishes near the bottom. And if you've got the balls you might want to compare the respective crowd numbers kettled into a designated area outside St Paul's on Wednesday (in the heart of London in tourist season) versus Newquay yesterday (small town in Cornwall) and St Marys today ( even smaller town on island off Cornish coast).

I think Cornwall won.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Not a single one of the soldiers in the background of that shot is paying any attention to Harry, whatsoever. Infact one looks like she's doing her lottery numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member

Sorry if this has already been posted (I don't remember seeing it but I'm all cringed out so may have mentally blocked it) :cautious:

• Wow
  • Sad

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I'm REALLY old. When I was school, fake tan started making the rounds. This would be 1980/1981.

One the lassies decided she was sick of being pale and applied the fake tan to her arms.

The tan was a deep coffee coloured brown. But when she applied it, she stopped at her wrists so it looked like she was wearing a pair of white gloves!!!

I also went to school with a lassie who would be be seen dead without a full face of caked on make up. Her foundation stopped at jawline sho her neck was a completely different colour to her face.

The joys of a gen x teenager!!! When we relied on make up tips from Jackie and My Guy magazines 🤣🤣🤣

There are 2 things I don't understand about the migraine situation.

Firstly, why can't she get herself a decent fake tan so that she's the same colour 'all over'

Secondly, why do people of colour not take offence to this person effectively wearing 'black face' They went mental when Adele had her hair in bantu knots.

• Haha
  • Sick

penpitstop

I can't tell you much but part was that a) Nigeria have business links with UK as well as Commonwealth, so this visit will have been approved by UK govt (Cameron is Minister at mo, right?) . B) UK taxpayers have covered part of the security costs, Nigeria have also paid for flights, accomm, security. c) 19 people flew in as part of her/their entourage. D) markles have been paid around 1Million to be there - I couldn't quite work out where/who from, but mention of some mining chap whose name rang a bell.

There was quite a lot more, sorry, can't remember all of it.

Oh, and the absolute worst part is that apparently 2 mothers who spoke out about her lack of respect at the school have been detained. And the kids, parents etc were forced to be there for optics by their govt (which is very corrupt and monstrous)
BIB. Not sure if I believe this, surely the harkles are effectively private citizens-archwell is registered in the US not the UK and Invictus seems to operate on a worldwide basis, so I’m pretty certain they wouldn’t need UK government approval. If you or I were going on to a business meeting overseas we wouldn’t need to ask for permission from the government. Also we know he failed in his quest for security costs so I’m not sure why the UK taxpayer would be funding it either. I really hate all this type of misinformation being spewed from YouTubers-all it does is get people riled up for no reason and actually stokes anti monarchy sentiment

• Heart

HadBax

Chatty Member
It’s official - this woman is TOTALLY shameless. Rejected by the US, and UK, and clambering to any country she thinks will elevate her. Absolutely abhorrent.
View attachment 2929943
Such poor grammar: “I want to start by saying thank you very much for just how gracious you’ve all been in welcoming my husband and I to this country…” It should be “my husband and me”. So much for MM being “whip smart”. 🙄 You would think someone who is supposed to be ”whip smart” would have learned the proper use of personal pronouns by now.

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So H told them it's OK to have a bad day?! Especially when you have him for a brother and son!! Imagine how many bad days he's caused the RF

• Sick
  • Sad

ChipDex

VIP Member
It isn't a hospital. It isn't even a convalescent home. There are bars on the windows. I think they rounded up some people for the day, set them up on beds and the two numbties don't even realize that this is as fake as the fake ghetto conditions that the Nazis set up for the Red Cross people. Fake Fake Fake.

Revealed: Harry and Meghan have taken four of their own security guards to Nigeria - but their hosts will be footing the bill for an 'unprecedented military presence' in one of the world's most dangerous countries | Daily Mail Online

This is a disgusting waste of money in a poor country. The Sussex will get more bad PR from this trip than anything else. They are colossal idiots.
It's shameful.

I bet the total cost of protecting Sophie on her groundbreaking (and official) trips to South Sudan, Iraq, Democratic Republic of Congo and most recently wartime Ukraine doesn't even add up to Day One of this fiasco.

• Sick
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
I wonder if the press were getting back at William a little yesterday by making the gruesome twosome all the headlines and overshadowing his trip to Cornwall.... they must be furious that they're no longer playing ball with releasing photographs ahead of time (and rightly so, who can blame them).
I posted a comment in a couple of the articles in the Mail saying that I was looking forward to the wall to wall coverage of William's Royal engagements etc and the comments seem to have disappeared!

• Angry
  • Wow

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
The back drop picture behind ginge is from the Windsor walkabout when PoW gave ILBW the 1000 yard stare . Those hosts have to be pro royal family 😉
---
She was an hour late ?, she’s a 100% uncaring, selfish cunt .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick