Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folded in their boxes with the allen keys on top? :unsure:

#FlatpackTruther;)

🤣
Do you think they ever panic……”Where are the kids, where are the kids? It’s recycling day today so keep them indoors!” Or “ No, Farchie, you cannot play with all your friends in the recycling bin”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it 'Dress Like A Condom Week? Firstly, we had the horrendous grubby apricot prophylactic frock. Now we have the this saggy, paler version which just screams 'Left discarded next to the bed after a drunken, Saturday night fumble'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oh dear, it is not all going to plan. Look at the people attending his address to the military (he’s in his John Travolta suit)’ even the camera man isn’t paying attention. The folk attending the sit down volleyball weren’t the slightest bit interested either And their games area looks dire. Are they hoping IG will pay to bring everything up to standard for them?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Nope they haven't done or said ANYTHING Invictus related although they were at the Volleyball match earlier which I suppose could count as Invictus related yet it was hardly mentioned.
This trip was suppose to publicise the games but yet again nothing has been mentioned about the games and must of the stuff they have been involved in isn't even remotely related to Invictus.

Dear god, what more do you people want?

They showed you some injured veterans (source: trust me bro) lying in bed receiving divine healing from Diana Harry - Can't you just believe all these outfit changes, all the children being lined up, and all the photo ops... This is ALL about Meghan the veterans?

🤡

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
😱😱

Are those snakes holding up her ....dress? Or was it supposed to be a strapless number but she doesn't have the stuff to hold it up and God forbid that she ever had the correct innerwear, so someone found her two bits of rope to do a makeshift something to keep the outfit up?

She's such a joke. Should have kept those briefcase implants in then 🤷 Or are we soon going to hear about her getting a double mastectomy and beating cancer quickly and without a fuss 'unlike Catherine'? 🙄
Poor Smegs, her Sugars keep making fun of Catherine for "being a man" and not having "fun parts for William", but even diagonal stripes couldn't sustain the illusion of what Ozempic took away. Go on Smegs, steal more Ozempic from those who really need it. Karma is waiting for you.

P.s. I chickened out and finally ordered what is supposed to be a teal eyeliner (couldn't find clear swatches). No orange or white ones 😂 White was under consideration since I got a lot of compliments when I'd worn a pearl white one to an exhibition. Had a couple of decent orange options, but wasn't confident if it would show up nicely on me (my eyelids have become darker with being tired/sick all the time), and mainly because I didn't want to be markled 🤷

Reactions: 26
Paula sometimes loses her feet on the ground but she worked as a diplomat, so I guess she is not wrong:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
There is a picture of her in the DM in a red dress - for God's sake get some proper underwear - she's not at all fat, and it's probably hot, but you will always look better with structured undergarments 😖 (still not an appropriate dress though).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't comment on all the Ozempic talk, but my gawd does she look awful. Skin and bones. No way Hazno can find that alluring in the bedroom, I refuse to believe it. Of course, there's no way she can find him attractive either. Catweasel springs to mind.

• Haha
Have we all seen the red dress? "I got the memo about wearing colour" and the fact that she was an HOUR late??

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13407731/Meghan-Markle-stuns-red-Duchess-dons-outfit-day-royal-tour-Nigeria.html

Can't open DM so will have to wait for one of you kind souls to post a screenshot. I'm very happy to wait though 😂😂

"Kweens are never late". She's living her Disney Princess life!

We went on a picnic today :cool:

No, it's not off topic because the place we went to is a *sweet nod* to the sexiness that is Harold the Duke of Duchess:

The studs had a meeting and decided to send you a dictionary 😂 And yes, those present in the meeting included men, animals, bolts, earrings, embellishments etc.

Reactions: 14
Is it 'Dress Like A Condom Week? Firstly, we had the horrendous grubby apricot prophylactic frock. Now we have the this saggy, paler version which just screams 'Left discarded next to the bed after a drunken, Saturday night fumble'.

Next we'll have 'grubby, spilling out discarded by the roadside after a quick fumble in the car'. We used to encounter a fair few of those walking around the university campus, and the Pup nearly got into one of those a couple of times, but thankfully didn't go anywhere near them 🙏

Reactions: 22
Meghan’s coffee is VERY bitter, and has a laxative effect. Her jam is very tart, and slimy.
Your telling me! Don't know why God put the exhaust so near to the ignition but it will sure put a stop to H getting his conjugal rights if she gets the shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.