Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at how all of the women around her are dressed. Didn't she do any research or even, I don't know OBSERVE those around her yesterday? YOu know, with her freakish attention to detail?

How does she get it so wrong so many times every single time?
It amazes me how blind she is to the sensibilities of others. I wouldn't go to a Muslim country and expect to walk around exposing a lot of bare flesh because I know its inappropriate. Why doesn't she know this?
Kate never exposes unnecessary flesh and we know she would dress appropriately if she went to Nigeria.

She also hugs and kisses people acting like she's some sort of saint conferring a favour on them. Loads of people hate being hugged by people they barely know.

I'd have Mr Pointy ready if she tried it with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think he’s only started the arm waving since she told him to do it, or at least increased it to this extent. I don’t think it was as obvious before.

Also, look at all the leg rubbing in this video. He looks like he was extremely uncomfortable during this chat:

The leg rubbing was so he could sneak in a ball scratch, camel toes are so uncomfortable-right hairy?

1715441533447.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
she can sew you know! Bet the cut out bits will be flogged as cushion covers!😁
That must be because one of her grandparents was a tailor, Jeramiah Ragland - she doesn’t miss a trick 😁. She is beyond desperate and tries to clutch at anything that may give her a talent!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you thought the dress with the slit right up to her fanny was bad/inappropriate....brace yourselves for her lunch outfit. With at least one woman who is clearly Muslim.

It's frankly obscene the way she's dressing.

View attachment 2929128
It's REALLY easy to Google what the appropriate dress code is for a formal visit to Nigeria. Two seconds comes up with:

modesty: Modesty is generally valued in Nigerian culture, and both men and women may dress modestly, especially in more conservative environments. It's common for women to cover their shoulders and avoid overly revealing clothing.

And:

Woman may want to wear loose clothing that covers their shoulders and knees.

She's ignorant and vile but the whole world can now see it.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
These women sitting behind Meghan are not impressed. By the way what has happened to her breasts as they seem to have massively shrunk since yesterday and the shoes don't fit as they are sliding off her feet.
View attachment 2928916
Manky tart has absolutely no clue on how to dress appropriately. Low cut bodice, high split skirt...all the better to show her wares.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
David Cameron must be rolling his eyes down in the FCDO this afternoon. Love him or loathe him, his Missus was always appropriately dressed when she represented the UK.

God shes a stupid woman
Idiot SS sucking it up

Haz and Smeg do realise there are 21 separate African nations in the Commonwealth, don't they?

And, as with other continents, close geographical proximity and/or shared ethnicity doesn't mean they're all bosom buddies all of the time. Getting a good reception in one won't necessarily translate to all.

Smeg nailing her colours to the "43% Nigerian" flag isn't going to be the flex the Harkles think it is.

Good luck with the other 20. Or rather 19 because she already pissed off SA with the heater fiasco.

Waiting for "I'm also 43% Ugandan and 43% Kenyan and 43% Rwandan......"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

The Harkles royally ostracised (ostrished)? Monarchy subtly distancing itself from the Harkles. The High Commissioner confirmed that the Harkles were visiting in a private capacity before their plane had touched down. The Harkles are pretenders parading themselves to the world's media by cos-playing royals. Lady C thinks Haz should be stood down from İnvictus asap. 🦅

Smeg the feminist? Unlikely to voice her views in Nigeria where gays are criminalised and female circumcision is rife. Serious subjects but Smeg-Ryan will hide behind diplomacy and go with where the money is.

Does the law about gays apply to visitors? As long as you do not act you do not fall foul of the law.

KC's changing approach? Cancer diagnosis has focused his attention on health, succcession planning, and cleaning up Harkle mess for PoW. Publicly refusing to be manipulated by Haz and make time to see him or be distracted by negative drama. Marginalising the Harkles, protecting the Wales's.

Sandringham summit breaches? TRF works as a carefully chorographed team and the Summit was a new set of protocols intended to rein in the mavericks. The Harkles threw the Summit in the bin, showing themselves to be inadequate compared to TRF performing with ability. Slowly TRF are throttling the Harkles' ability to disrupt the dance.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.