Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small nugget I just read in Private Eye. The BBC couldn't find anyone in-house to replace Nicholas Witchell as Chief Royal Correspondent, so they advertised externally on April 23rd. duck me! I missed it! I could have applied and put down my Tattle experience. I also have a journalism qualification. I bet I could have got an interview! Especially if Chita or someone gave me a reference! DRAT!!! 😬

All joking aside, apparently the front-runner to get the job is Roya Nikkah. I have no idea if she's pro Harkle or not.
I think she’s a sugary sort , her twix picture is with ginger tits.

PS you’d make a great royal correspondent 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's a hugger because she thinks it is what Diana was.

Diana (for all her faults) was always extremely professional on royal engagements. Yes, she was warm and hugged some people. Kate does that too, by the way.
But she didn't go round manically grabbing everyone in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Why is he holding the guys hand? I’m pretty sure it is incredibly uncomfortable for the chap to tolerate …a strange man holding his hand, in a country where touchy feely displays in public are frowned upon!
One of the comments on X/Twitter was that it looks more like a photo of two lovers, than a photo of a man visiting a patient in hospital.

Harry thinks he is channeling Diana there. It's not working. There's not an ounce of warmth or sincerity in him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Nigeria Trolling the fake wannabe royals.. make those cunts bow to the Union Jack now please boys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve figured out why all her inappropriate outfits are backless/sleeveless- also, titless by the way !
Can you imagine her pit stains out there?
They’re bad enough on a slightly warm day, would be enormous in that heat

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It amazes me how blind she is to the sensibilities of others. I wouldn't go to a Muslim country and expect to walk around exposing a lot of bare flesh because I know its inappropriate. Why doesn't she know this?
Kate never exposes unnecessary flesh and we know she would dress appropriately if she went to Nigeria.

She also hugs and kisses people acting like she's some sort of saint conferring a favour on them. Loads of people hate being hugged by people they barely know.

I'd have Mr Pointy ready if she tried it with me.
And going in for a hug with some of those Nigerian gentlemen yesterday with their hands on her bare back! Truly shocking and so inappropriate. I bet they were mortified.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So, it sounds like the president didn't want to meet Harry and Meghan and didn't even send a representative to met them. They also didn't meet the FCT minister either.
1715447517963.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
When you truly know how to dress so that you don’t offend your hosts…..so gorgeous and classy. A true princess.

IMG_7867.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 60

The Harkles royally ostracised (ostrished)? Monarchy subtly distancing itself from the Harkles. The High Commissioner confirmed that the Harkles were visiting in a private capacity before their plane had touched down. The Harkles are pretenders parading themselves to the world's media by cos-playing royals. Lady C thinks Haz should be stood down from İnvictus asap. 🦅

Smeg the feminist? Unlikely to voice her views in Nigeria where gays are criminalised and female circumcision is rife. Serious subjects but Smeg-Ryan will hide behind diplomacy and go with where the money is.

Does the law about gays apply to visitors? As long as you do not act you do not fall foul of the law.

KC's changing approach? Cancer diagnosis has focused his attention on health, succcession planning, and cleaning up Harkle mess for PoW. Publicly refusing to be manipulated by Haz and make time to see him or be distracted by negative drama. Marginalising the Harkles, protecting the Wales's.

Sandringham summit breaches? TRF works as a carefully chorographed team and the Summit was a new set of protocols intended to rein in the mavericks. The Harkles threw the Summit in the bin, showing themselves to be inadequate compared to TRF performing with ability. Slowly TRF are throttling the Harkles' ability to disrupt the dance.
How is KC protecting the Wales?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
HG Tudor...

I must say, they have pulled out all the stops...
It's not often foreign visitors get to see the traditional charwoman dance.

The Great She Ostrich missed a rare treat...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.