Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrghh I'm hating all the headlines and coverage in the Daily Mail! It makes me think the world loves them and we’re in the minority!! Please tell me this isn’t true! 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Urrghh I'm hating all the headlines and coverage in the Daily Mail! It makes me think the world loves them and we’re in the minority!! Please tell me this isn’t true! 😩
It’s all a ploy to get people wound up.
Tomorrow there will be articles about people saying she dressed inappropriately, Harry’s tactless behaviour at the hospital, etc

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
And what is this to do with Invictus? Barely an acknowledgement as per normal when she's there.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Look at how it’s all bunched up around her midriff. How does she make everything look so awful
İ have to say all the Nigerian women she has met have been dressed immaculately, especially the woman who tore her off a strip. İ love the bright colourful designs. İf Smeg has a new stylist then she is not listening to them or they dislike her. She is totally shameless and embarassing and disrespectful.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It’s not true ..
The vast majority of people, Brits, Americans, Nigerians , rest of the World are INDIFFERENT to them …

There’s only one person in the world who thinks people read a newspaper and believe it …Harold !!
In real life if you made a claim and said ‘ I read it in the Daily Mail ( or twitter or People mag etc etc ) , people would fall about laughing !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And what is this to do with Invictus? Barely an acknowledgement as per normal when she's there.
I haven't seen anything mentioned at all. Are any IG staffers even there?

It isn't true. This is just typical DM stuff.

Ignore all the headlines, just go straight to the comments sections and enjoy. :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s all a ploy to get people wound up.
Tomorrow there will be articles about people saying she dressed inappropriately, Harry’s tactless behaviour at the hospital, etc
Well it’s definitely working with me! 😂 I’ve got the right hump over it today 😑

Reactions: 26
why doesn't she ever join in???? Never seen her do sport, EVER. Useless streak of fake tan whoredom. Oh, wait ✋, she can't get her duck ugly Bunion trotters anywhere near a sports shoe. That 'll be it.👣👣👣
All is not lost!
"THE Best Sports Shoes for Bunions, According to Podiatrist"
"Comfortable and stylish in a range of colours like "Diarrhoea", "Lady C", "JenniBond" and "43% Lagos" ...These baby- soft bunion-caressing trainers will free you to play volleyball on Royal Tours just like your beautiful Nemesis the Princess of Wales!"

kobe2_1_original.jpg

POA:
"The Doria", seen here in "GulfStream Wingetip Black"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.