Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
İ have to say all the Nigerian women she has met have been dressed immaculately, especially the woman who tore her off a strip. İ love the bright colourful designs. İf Smeg has a new stylist then she is not listening to them or they dislike her. She is totally shameless and embarassing and disrespectful.

Which woman told her off and what did she say to her?

Reactions: 27
Harry & Meghan %442 The flash of teef and declining assets in patchy tanfastic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is like a spoilt 7 Yr old child full of jealousy. She's never grown up/ matured. Her mental level/ reasoning is that of a 7 Yr old.........
Obviously too much alcohol/ drugs in the bloodstream upon conception.......... 😉
Further down the thread there is one particular photo which confirms imo what you say here. BookWorm has gone into this as well, that Snakebite was a user of serious drugs throughout her pregnancy with the Ho, and this has resulted in a disturbed woman with no boundaries. No self-control, impulsive and cunning with no ability to understand how someone else might feel. Cruel, too.
She won't stop after this tour, and is mad enough to see it as a success in terms of publicity alone.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Further down the thread there is one particular photo which confirms imo what you say here. BookWorm has gone into this as well, that Snakebite was a user of serious drugs throughout her pregnancy with the Ho, and this has resulted in a disturbed woman with no boundaries. No self-control, impulsive and cunning with no ability to understand how someone else might feel. Cruel, too.
She won't stop after this tour, and is mad enough to see it as a success in terms of publicity alone.
Yep. Agreed.

Reactions: 30
I hope Catherine is chilling at home in the garden, feeling better, and having a good giggle at the tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
İ have to say all the Nigerian women she has met have been dressed immaculately, especially the woman who tore her off a strip. İ love the bright colourful designs. İf Smeg has a new stylist then she is not listening to them or they dislike her. She is totally shameless and embarassing and disrespectful.
Yeah, they all seem to have natural style, elegance and grace. Rachel is the opposite, she has all the poise of Mrs Overall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wanton wench on twitter has just posted a video of them being introduced as HRH....😡
(Couldn't copy the link for some reason)

Edit to amend from witch to wench. UK people will understand, sun is finally shining so garden & afternoon wine must be done 🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The vast majority of people, Brits, Americans, Nigerians , rest of the World are INDIFFERENT to them …
This is absolutely true. I'd like to think we here are aware enough to know that we enjoy playing in our Tattle sandpit, but understand that the outside world couldn't give a flying duck about The Harkles, whatever the rapidly declining legacy meeja tries to project.

Reactions: 33
Hairy is well and truly trapped in a hell of his own making and I hope it hurts. He knows what the proper way of things are but he can’t control her and I hope he lives every day being miserable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.