Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
I see Neil Sean has been reading this thread....

Riding round on the tube Neil won't save you...
As ever, we have to say allegedly....

That said, if what he is saying is correct, it does rather undercut the argument that Harry is secretly getting his securiddy paid for...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pepote

I think this year's theme was Garden of Time/Elements so quite a few had either dresses with flowers on them or they had one pinned somewhere but not many. It's a pity Madam wasn't invited this year because the lemon ensemble pictured a few pages ago would have been perfect. :sneaky:
---

She wears one of those waist trainer things and sells them as well with claims they will give you an hourglass figure. Many have called them out wearing them too often means your bits become squashed in ways they shouldn't be. And because the other sisters are also wearing them, you get teenagers who are still developing and shouldn't be anywhere near one getting them.

I think she started wearing it as she got so much shit for ruining the Marilyn dress. She had been prewarned she was too big for it but wore it anyway and it ripped and many of the stones fell off it and they needed to mend it which means it will never be the same which pisses you off.
Question...Marilyn Monroe was a size 16, apparently. So if KK was too big for it and split the dress, what size is KK really?

• Wow
  • Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
When my daughter was getting married, we did an appointment at Kleinfelds (we never had any intention of buying there but wanted the experience) It's surprisingly small. My daughter is quite beautiful, so she got a "front area" dressing room, while less conventionally attractive brides got the back area. Randy is very waxy in person and Pnina is tiny tiny tiny. The bride doesn't get to choose the gowns to try on - you just send pictures of what you like and they choose the gowns. Every single gown was precisely double what our budget was. The woman who was helping us was so condescending. My daughter was gorgeous in everything but nothing was "the one" She (the saleslady) actually said to me (you know, the person paying for the gown) "You know mom, maybe you are projecting your taste on [the bride]" Um, no. It's just I have raised and dressed my daughter for 25 years (at the time) and know what she likes and what she looks best in! When she found her gown elsewhere, we knew the moment she walked out of the dressing room that that was the one. She was utterly gorgeous AND that gown was less than half of the budget. It was unique and not at all "cookie cutter"
That’s so interesting, I’ve always wondered what it’s really like to have an appointment there. I’m always, always shocked at the prices of the gowns there compared to the UK version of the programme and suspect you are paying for the ‘experience’ as well as the dress. Although, if the experience is condescending as you say, I’d rather not find out!

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Speaking of Di’s wedding dress looked what has cropped up in a Bonmarche leaflet which has just literally been posted through my door. The designer of that wedding dress David Emanuel has in his new range ........... a lemon print blazer! Meagain will be ordering hers as we speak!
View attachment 2920298
Used to like watching the UK Say Yes To The Dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

elliebee27

VIP Member
Harry if he met with Charles: "Yo Pa. Bruv. Sup. Can you give me more money? I know you bent over backwards for Meggie-poo and I but I want more more more. Make the courts do what I say!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member

Gays? Same-sex relationships. are banned in Nigeria. Doesn't this conflict with the Harkles' LGBT values? Will Markus and/or Scabies be accompanying them?

Commonwealth leadership? The Harkles are on a monetisation and gloriification visit under the guise of İnvictus. The Harkles have shown themselves to be failures, made some money off the back of treachery and abuse but not as much as if they had followed the slower path of decency. They are all about puffing themselves up, gaining attention, keeping relevant and newsworthy to satisfy their monumental egos, greed and ambition. Hollywood A-listers now avoid them as they have made themselves figures of fun. :poop:🤡 Smeg is like the filthy scrubber that walked into the ball.

Reconciliation touted in media? The Wales's do not want a reconciliation. They understand that the Harkles are poisonous. Much stress and possibly cancers have been the result of Harkle-abuse over the years. :cry:

Channelling Diana? Gaslighting of Haz by Smeg. İnsanity to believe that she is in touch with Diana.

TRF starving Haz of fuel? No prospect of Haz staying at Windsor. KC would like an affectionate relationship with Haz but is aware that he is dealing with 2 disturbed individuals/adversaries. As long as TRF is governed by law and protocols they cannot detain and make the Harkles headless. o_O
Talking about the law, I have to say this...Georgie's lax, dismissive attitude towards men groping women (or anyone for that matter) not only makes me angry but it also ignores the law-breaking.

Under English common law uninvited touch is technically battery (unless the person touching you is doing so for legally permitted reasons).

Lecherous tossers groping people are committing criminal offences that carry penalties of fines or prison. It's not for any woman, man or child to have to be ready to defend themselves and give the offender a mouthful, then just shrug it off as 'men being men, it happens' sort of thing.
These creeps should just not do it.

Georgie's attitude is bizarre, either very old-fashioned or quite creepy, as if she thinks women should just put up with this abuse.

I note that she almost always speaks up for men (how on earth did she know what Spacey actually got up to? She wasn't there. He managed to get himself found not guilty - who knows? perhaps a defendant with a crappy state-provided solicitor wouldn't have done. I don't really have that much faith in the law and the CJS these days).

I stand to be corrected but I've never heard her go off on one like that about the plight of women who've been abused in this way.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
This is about one of those Kardashian people at the Met gala thing. So is kind of on topic because Meghan wasnt invited and she has links to that family.

There's video clips of one of them at the event in a dress so tight at the waist that she is visibly struggling to breathe!!!!

Why are these people celebrated???
They are setting a dangerous example.

I hope that even they will cold shoulder the Harkles.
The dress is from a range of maternity wear designed by a new and exciting start up...
Arrow, I think they are called.

• Haha