Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
They are Aquazzura. Sadly I have a couple of pairs although when tPoW wore them at coronation I’m proud to wear them again. Did you know - when my loboutin get shabby they pick them up and take them to hospital and they bring them back to me all perfect again? They get fixed and sent home! Aquazzura do that too.
Oh, I love that they do that!! 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Not going to lie - I’d love her to wear Princess Di’s wedding dress. It looks a mess on Diana (and she was naturally beautiful) so it would be utterly horrific on the plastic surgeon addict ILBW.
I mean, it was horribly wrinkled so would suit the old hag perfectly

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Celt Views. 12 celebrities who deny being friends with M

---
Bookworm. Tidbits about Nigeria visit/Aldi's birthday

I'm curious about why Bookie says Smeg can't be some part Nigerian.

From the family tree she put up it's not possible to discern what African nations/groups her DNA comes from.

What am I missing here?

*Good to hear Bookie sounding upbeat and much more confident!*

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Daily Mail
"Harry's city financier dinner date:
Duke will dine tonight with millionaire Invictus Games trustee Guy Monson who was with warring Prince and brother William when they unveiled Diana statue on last joint engagement."

oogling

VIP Member
“Something else going on?“

*Apart from his disseminating his treacherous bile, his twisted narrative in the allegedly highest selling biographical book in history?
*Apart from him and his wife advancing traitorous, self-serving propaganda in an atrocious Oprah interview, a so-called docuseries, two Scobie books and dozens of sycophantic articles, all of which abused his sibling, his father and stepmother thereby threatening the monarchy and which destroyed the Queen’s life?
*Apart from the crass monetising of their royal association and titles with tawdry activities?
*Apart from threatening the Crown by taking it to court?
*Apart from using every visit home as an opportunity to gather information?

The man is so deluded he thinks his long dead mother communes with an American former C Grade actress ffs.

Theres only one government building I’d let him stay in and that’s Wormwood Scrubs. Certainly wouldn’t let him and his unvetted, motley crew of celeb bodyguards near a palace.
View attachment 2921605
What in seven hells is going on with her hand?
---
What in seven hells is going on with her hand?
Oh my god it’s AI….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhhahHhhahahahahaaha! Oh that’s BEAUTIFUL! HÂHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
  • Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Things I have taken from this video.
The point the poster has made is correct.
The majority of the crowd there were tourists who just happened to be there and hadn’t turned out specifically to see him.
Harry appeared to be high.
Harry’s bodyguard would seem to be superfluous and only there for the optics.
The bodyguard also looks to be as intellectually challenged as his employer.

(All of the above is my personal opinion only but it’s bloody well true)

so hazard played a game of rentasugar!

• Wow

JAR21

VIP Member