Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes, I saw the video. No, it was not a Sussex account. This in particular doesn't have anything to do with the Sussexes.

The video itself is harmless and poses no physical security concern for the Wales children, but it is VERY worrying that an adult groomed a child to the point where the child talked to them online and sent private videos.

I would be VERY worried about how easy that was if I were Peter especially since Princess Charlotte looks about 7 years old in the video meaning it was taken and possibly sent when Savannah was around 11 years old.

Sounds very much like an adult chatting up a vulnerable child whose parents had just divorced. Grooming.

As for Prince Louis, he comes into view very briefly (just half of his face though, but you can tell it's him) he is heard in the video refusing to be stopped because they wouldn't let him get too close to the balcony "get off me!" :LOL:

Lena comes in running and she is the one you see the most and tries to also do what Prince Louis was trying to do :LOL: They stop her.

Then Savannah points the camera to Princess Charlotte. You can see her clearly. On Twitter, some noticed that and she noticed being filmed and yells "Aaaargh!!" then runs away from it and removes herself from view. As if she has been taught to turn away from people filming her privately. I went back to check and yes, that is exactly what happened...

I thought that was a manifestation of good parenting from Will and Kate.
@TheCutiePatootie
Where did you see the video?

Reactions: 23

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Won’t that be where he and all the big wigs will be sitting after the ‘discussion’? He’s hoping to get a free meal after this but not sure he will ..... the tables don’t seem to be set for a meal ...... looks like he can have a drink of water this time though, glasses and a jug on the table ..... us Brits know how to treat people ..... front seats and free water ..... are you watching Jamaica? 😉
Not even a peppermint

• Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
How is Aldi dark auburn/chestnut/brown and yet Lidl is very fair with blue, blue, blue eyes?

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
I wonder if they pay first class prices or get the travel complimentary from BA or Virgin or whoever they fly with. Either way the smell coming off Meg’s minge must necessitate the fumigation of said cabin on arrival in Nigeria surely? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
You know sometimes you miss an entire thing that makes things make sense?!

I literally just found out who Tracee Ellis Ross mum is and now it all makes sense 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I'm sure he will... his hotel will have TV ;)
Do travel lodge have tv’s?
I would laugh If ginger nuts hadn’t booked a room in a posh hotel thinking who is us will get him into anywhere only to find everywhere is full as it is coming to the end of the cheap visitors season and everywhere is full up except the local jail and the only way he will get a bed there is to be arrested

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
For crying out loud, get someone to take up the hem Meghan, and get your colours done, that shade of beige (caca du dauphin) really doesn’t suit you!!
In her delusionment, she * thinks* she looks haute couture ( doubt she's even heard of the term , herself.....)

Her level is Walmarni & Maccyd's.........

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
In that DM article it says they travelled first but BA scrapped first on a lot of its planes after Covid. They only run that service to like 6 different places and Nigeria isn’t one. So either BA swapped a plane for them or they were in business.

sorry just been put right by my DH who works in the industry he says there is lots of first class routes but only some have the “new” first class. My bad.