Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily livered Fucking kippers (two faced gits with no guts)

Reactions: 39
Concrete proof of media spin. Doing the Harkles' bidding.

The Mirror really aren't doing very well at all.

Reactions: 47
I bet it brought up those wretched memories of back when he was given one less sausage

Reactions: 35
So, so weird.

You'd think she'd be all over it with sepia tinted photos, lemony borders and artfully jammified kids gulping from 1/50 in the hope of outdoing the photoshopping SIL furore.

Maybe she'll find a Nigerian carpark to trot round.

Reactions: 38
Quinn is definitely the new Scobie.
He's the epitome of the last line in the Anon's bit of the Tumblr screenshot below.

TBH he's not the only one treating William's existence as an affront to Haz though.

Imagine if the media in the 80s had used Andrew in the same way against Charles.

Reactions: 42
Refers to 'this one' or 'H as I call him'. Or both.

Reactions: 19
How is Aldi dark auburn/chestnut/brown and yet Lidl is very fair with blue, blue, blue eyes?

Reactions: 23
They are directly quoting from the article that was doing the rounds in the USA yesterday, but ascribing it to Tom Quinn.

It's pure ill-informed disinformation.
Who in the effing hell is Tom Quinn?

Reactions: 29
I thought the shoes were Aquazzura, not Altazzura
They are Aquazzura. Sadly I have a couple of pairs although when tPoW wore them at coronation I’m proud to wear them again. Did you know - when my loboutin get shabby they pick them up and take them to hospital and they bring them back to me all perfect again? They get fixed and sent home! Aquazzura do that too.

Reactions: 31
Quinn is definitely the new Scobie.
The new Scabies?

He needs to be nicknamed. If only his surname was a typo short of a rude word

Nope, can't think of anything so it looks like Tom Quim is safe from ridicule

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.