Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"See, I don’t think that she did swallow their absolute lies. It suited her at the time to be seen to swallow their absolute lies.
Who can forget the ‘Whaaat?’
That was a piss poor acting job Oprah."

Absolutely agree @Maggiemaynot. There are many of us here from across the pond who are glad that Oprah is being finally revealed for who she is: A talentless, ruthless and rude woman who came along at the right time in American history (aka "affirmative action") to get her own tv show and who will step on the backs of anyone in her path to make a headline. Journalist, my a**.

I, for one, am glad that she got herself involved with TW. I saw karma start to work its way into her life even before the end of the interview.
I agree that she didn't swallow them but she pretended to with her stupid WHAAAAAT, and allowed them to spout lying rubbish, completely unchallenged. Very damaging lies.

I could never stand her anyway, never watched her, never will.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did we see this?

Their new PR is a protege of one of KC3's people.

Coincidence?

Thoughts? :unsure:

Archive

It's to get latest Intel on what's going in in the RF.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I agree that she didn't swallow them but she pretended to with her stupid WHAAAAAT, and allowed them to spout lying rubbish, completely unchallenged. Very damaging lies.

I could never stand her anyway, never watched her, never will.
She scripted the whole thing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Did we see this?

Their new PR is a protege of one of KC3's people.

Coincidence?

Thoughts? :unsure:

Archive

I had a good few years in PR (consumer and corporate) at director level and know Edelman’s non US structure and what the Stoats seem to have got themselves in Mr Gipson seems to be an ex-account exec, not high level, working in a team for big, established brands, who’ll be deflecting press enquiries ie firefighting and trying to place stories. Not a strategic planner with great contacts. I don’t know why anyone with a good future in consultancy or aiming for high level in house would want to take that job on.

Julian Payne looks to my cynical eye to have been taken on by Edelman as a name to impress corporate and reputational clients. It’s something you see all the time - ex MPs, ex major institution players, ex blue chip company second level moving into well paid, without potential for serious fee earning , window dressing with quite hazy job titles. He’s nowhere on the management structure - PR firms and management consultants, especially those with a US foundation, dish out job titles that sound so much more than they really mean.

Reactions: 31
All those Hollywood stars at their wedding must have known what was coming down the line in terms of MM wanting to use them. They aren’t stupid but it was an amazing spectacle so I can see why they came. Oprah knew the ratings would be spectacular for the interview so simply took the opportunity they offered. I don’t think anyone expected the absolute s**t show the Markles created afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All those Hollywood stars at their wedding must have known what was coming down the line in terms of MM wanting to use them. They aren’t stupid but it was an amazing spectacle so I can see why they came. Oprah knew the ratings would be spectacular for the interview so simply took the opportunity they offered. I don’t think anyone expected the absolute s**t show the Markles created afterwards.
I think that some, like the Clooneys, regret the whole thing. It's the Markle effect.

Reactions: 34
I had a good few years in PR (consumer and corporate) at director level and know Edelman’s non US structure and what the Stoats seem to have got themselves in Mr Gipson seems to be an ex-account exec, not high level, working in a team for big, established brands, who’ll be deflecting press enquiries ie firefighting and trying to place stories. Not a strategic planner with great contacts. I don’t know why anyone with a good future in consultancy or aiming for high level in house would want to take that job on.

Julian Payne looks to my cynical eye to have been taken on by Edelman as a name to impress corporate and reputational clients. It’s something you see all the time - ex MPs, ex major institution players, ex blue chip company second level moving into well paid, without potential for serious fee earning , window dressing with quite hazy job titles. He’s nowhere on the management structure - PR firms and management consultants, especially those with a US foundation, dish out job titles that sound so much more than they really mean.
A bit like the ‘coup’ that was HWE/WME signing a dook and douchess? Gravitas in name only?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They all worked for me. Damian Lewis reading gives me the ick. Can't bear him, another ginger fartwanker!
The sugars are foaming at the mouth about "how handsome he is" - just like their hero Harry!😅
In reality I bet they've never heard of him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Avid Gardener with more on the Redheaded League drama...

(she's gone a bit mad with the DIY on the walk-in-wardrobe though)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey, Teigan. Scraping the barrel there. She's an utter horror. Oddly still lurking on the peripheries despite being cancelled. Mind boggles. Il duce has boosted (inadvertantly, thanks to her reverse Midas touch) the jam market. I've eaten more jam in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past year. Unrelated, Prince Louis is now starting to resemble his Pa and Grandma. More broken crockery in Monteshitshow. Hooray. Anyway, happy Sunday Tattlers. Onwards (she types as she return to the previous thread 😉).xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.