Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all worked for me. Damian Lewis reading gives me the ick. Can't bear him, another ginger fartwanker!
I’ve never been a fan of Damian Lewis , just not an actor I’d choose to watch but my arse cheeks turned themselves inside out when he butchered the national anthem at Silverstone last year and now I can’t bear to look at him, knob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
M’s lies often have a bit of truth in them, in my opinion. When she complained to Oprah about ‘offensive’ discussions about their child…it was probably not about the color of his skin but the manner of his conception. She was determined to have that LOS…so make it racial.

‘A Prince’s child should be a Prince, right?’

Lilibet’s one and only birthday party was odd as well, as many of you have posted.On any given day, Hollywood babies birthday parties are splashed all over the media…balloon arches, clowns, gifts and favors…the more expensive and lavish the better.

And yet Duchess Karadashian for HER child…has an un-ironed new white table cloth on a picnic table and just a cake decorated with poisonous peonies? She, the soon-to-be podcast hostess-with-the-mostess? It’s not the simplicity that’s off-putting…it’s the lack of effort…the lack of focus on what’s appropriate or pleasing to a child.

The POW is caught by the Paps on the school run…but never M…though she claims to do it. They can find her in the woods and every parking lot…but to date, no enterprising Pap has followed cars leaving the Manse at the same time every morning? Is this school run done like a CIA operation that no one can suss it out? Surely it starts and ends at the same time daily. How hard would it be?

Unless the children do not live there. And the school run emanates from an unknown location. Now that’s a story that would generate a fortune to an enterprising reporter or pap.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Did we see this?

Their new PR is a protege of one of KC3's people.

Coincidence?

Thoughts? :unsure:

Archive

When aren't the finding an olive branch bridge with the Royal Family?
This time next year Rodney will be a year of reconciliation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
M’s lies often have a bit of truth in them, in my opinion. When she complained to Oprah about ‘offensive’ discussions about their child…it was probably not about the color of his skin but the manner of his conception. She was determ9nedvto have that LOS…hence wrap the

Lilibet’s one and only birthday party was odd as well, as many of you have posted.On any given day, Hollywood babies birthday parties are splashed all over the media…balloon arches, clowns, gifts and favors…the more expensive and lavish the better.

And yet Duchess Karadashian for HER child…has an un-ironed new white table cloth on a picnic table and just a cake decorated with poisonous peonies? She, the soon-to-be podcast hostess-with-the-mostess? It’s not the simplicity that’s off-putting…it’s the lack of effort…the lack of focus on what’s appropriate or pleasing to a child.

The POW is caught by the Paps on the school run…but never M…though she claims to do it. They can find her in the woods and every parking lot…but to date, no enterprising Pap has followed cars leaving the Manse at the same time every morning? Is this school run done like a CIA operation that no one can suss it out? Surely it starts and ends at the same time daily. How hard would it be?

Unless the children do not live there. And the school run emanates from an unknown location. Now that’s a story that would generate a fortune to an enterprising reporter or pap.

Maybe the paps and journalists keep uncovering these things but the Gruesomes pay them off to keep quiet, that's why we hear nothing. That's as likely an explanation as any! 🤷

Apologies for not looking into the Mittal etc stuff, @wibble. Woke up with a migraine and got the news that a family friend has passed away. He'd been battling cancer for a few months, I'd met him a few months ago and we'd made plans to go to a local bird sanctuary for a photowalk during the monsoons this year after he was done with his treatments. We're just two months away from the monsoons. I was also planning to gift him one of my lilies once I'd got the plant a bit established and thriving - he loved gardening as well. I'm mostly in denial, but there are news articles everywhere. Our history with him is really complicated - frenemies for a large part, but that doesn't matter now. Hasn't, for a while really. May he rest in peace 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
M’s lies often have a bit of truth in them, in my opinion. When she complained to Oprah about ‘offensive’ discussions about their child…it was probably not about the color of his skin but the manner of his conception. She was determined to have that LOS…so make it racial.
I think someone depicted it really well on a previous thread, that she playacts something in her head and it then becomes reality. Albeit 'reality' only in her head.

I didn't watch the infamous interview but saw the clip where he joins her and OW mentions the supposed conversation about skin colour. He was clearly uncomfortable and said something about never revealing it / never talking about it again. Well we know how that went... 🥴 but anyway...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

That one quote - BIB - is the crux of all of this I believe. She was too thick and arrogant to understand protocol and law, far too up herself to wait and illustrates perfectly that they essentially threw a huge hissy fit whenHLMTQ wouldn’t change protocol for them and that saw them bleeping off. The ‘they know what they’ve done’ refers to this too in my opinion and it’s utterly disgusting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck
He was talking about jam and the Ho's domination of her Stoat. We're all sick of hearing about jam and the Ho's bullying. That's about it....but here's a photo of me and my stud Toyboy Neil in London, a developing romance
photoshop-fails-instagram-reality-3.jpeg

Daily Mail today.
"King Charles and Queen Camilla attend Sunday church service as the monarch prepares to return to public-facing duties and Harry announces return to Britain for Invictus service"
In many photos taken during March and April, he seems to have white stuff on his face, and his neck is a different colour. Sunblock?

Reading the paragraph about the Stoat's Apache pilot instructor, he doesn't actually say the Stoat never qualified does he? He gives the impression he did, saying how much it cost and what was required.
It wouldn't look too good if he revealed how many times the Stoat had failed the tests. In fairness to the Stoat, most would have failed, but in concealing his failure the Palace set the bar too high for his limitations, leading to a vicious circle of frustration, inadequacy and envy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
One thing that has always slightly puzzled me is that she would definitely have wanted the big moment à la Diana, and later, Catherine, of the emerging onto the hospital steps, amid the cheering crowds. Waiting patiently to see the latest royal baby. (Not saying they wanted it but they did it out of a sense of duty, I guess).

I know their kids are further down the line than the ones presented to the public in that way but the whole thing was quite cloak and dagger. We all know the 'we want our privacy' spiel is absolute rubbish. Of course she wasn't getting paid for appearing in public, lol, maybe that's why... 😂 No payoff, no baby!

And the descriptions of the births in Spare. Now I don't have kids and the extent of my knowledge is from reading or from tv programmes but I think I could a better job when it came to writing about it. 😁
It is also the description in Spare of why they go to the hospital.
A charitable reading would be they jump in the car in order to demand an induction...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn’t one of you brilliant sleuths discover that the house had been a rental used as a movie set in the past? Maybe it is still that. Just rented as they need it, but not occupied as a home. Did we ever see a real estate record of ownership? Or just ‘hear’ how much it supposedly cost from them or their PR?.

Every photo we see of them seems ‘pre-arranged’…”I will be on this path, in this parking lot, etc.”. Not really…paps.

It would be easy enough to scout out the entrances, exits to the house and over time, see patterns…particularly if there is ‘day help’, nannies who live out, school runs, etc. But nothing but seemingly staged photos in years.

And her cooking show at a different location…maybe a cheaper rental?

It would be just like them to pull off another scam like this.

• Heart
I’ve never been a fan of Damian Lewis , just not an actor I’d choose to watch but my arse cheeks turned themselves inside out when he butchered the national anthem at Silverstone last year and now I can’t bear to look at him, knob!
I was there, it was much more awful 'live'.
I was so embarrassed, the shame I felt to those non brits thinking WTF have they done!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

BIB I think there probably was discussions about who Archie would look like tbh. But not in the racist context MM makes out but as a loving, family do. Will they look like mum? Will they look like dad? Will they have a giant nose like x? Will they have big ears? It’s what families do don’t they?

My pale British friend married a lovely Indian man and they had many conversations about who their children would follow and what colour their skin would be.

Reactions: 29
See, I don’t think that she did swallow their absolute lies. It suited her at the time to be seen to swallow their absolute lies.
Who can forget the ‘Whaaat?’
That was a piss poor acting job Oprah.
Oprah wanted a (racist) drama that didn’t exist and she knew that it didn’t exist.
She got her audience, she got her drama but she knew it was all lies.
If she truly believed all their nonsense then why has the entire interview been wiped from everywhere on the planet?
Oprah didn’t believe a word they said but thought she could manipulate the world into believing it.
She couldn’t and we didn’t.
As the Duchess of Edinburgh answered when she was asked by a journalist “What did you think of the Oprah interview?” and she answered “Oprah who?”
Pure class of a kind that Oprah and the douchesse could never emulate.
Well done Sophie and FU Oprah.
Like I said, class.
"See, I don’t think that she did swallow their absolute lies. It suited her at the time to be seen to swallow their absolute lies.
Who can forget the ‘Whaaat?’
That was a piss poor acting job Oprah."

Absolutely agree @Maggiemaynot. There are many of us here from across the pond who are glad that Oprah is being finally revealed for who she is: A talentless, ruthless and rude woman who came along at the right time in American history (aka "affirmative action") to get her own tv show and who will step on the backs of anyone in her path to make a headline. Journalist, my a**.

I, for one, am glad that she got herself involved with TW. I saw karma start to work its way into her life even before the end of the interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lets hope they don't let him sing ;)

I had a look at the invictus insta just now... It speaks volumes that the majority of comments are all about how wonderful Harry is rather than what the games stand for.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.