Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Mike has been invited to take over.
But I think he might have been invited as a guest, maybe to be interviewed with a few of the competitors, maybe present a few medals.
This might be the beginning of the end for Harry and Invictus.
taking the point of Mike being there in some capacity: perhaps this would then ensure NO HO appearance? She ain't going to want to be around any members of the real RF, especially if Zara popped up as well!!!!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At least Mike was a real athlete.
I've been reading Mike's wiki page which lists his honours (which I found interesting considering all the talk about Harry's medals):

31 December 2003 Member of the Order of the British Empire
6 February 2012 Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
6 February 2022 Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Medal
6 May 2023 King Charles III Coronation Medal

I'd completely forgotten he'd got an MBE (presumably for being part of the winning Rugby World Cup squad).

• Heart
Reactions: 43
taking the point of Mike being there in some capacity: perhaps this would then ensure NO HO appearance? She ain't going to want to be around any members of the real RF, especially if Zara popped up as well!!!!😁
Haha, this reminds me - I would never get tired of watching how they were blanked at the top of the steps of St Paul's after the jubilee ceremony. She kept gurning in the direction of Peter Phillips, who looked blankly past her 🤣.
The others also ignored them apart from Zara who must have agreed to get them into a car and gone, asap. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I rather hope Mike doesn't turn up, that seems like an endorsement for Hazno - and that will certainly be how they milk it, the cunts.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
One of the things that pisses me off about Georgie's recent videos on the Moonbump Mess is that for years she ignored ALL the comments and ire of thousands of commenters on social media and even on her channel, trying to get her to pick it up. Worse, she said (to Dan I believe) that she used to think of us plebs as mere 'conspiracy theorists'.

She had a Damascene conversion a few months ago when she actually bothered to look at the photographic evidence and accompanying circumstances.

Now, she's sounding like a born-again believer, and taken up the position of Doyenne of the Dollies Crusade. Getting all aerated and on her high horse about exactly the issues we were all seriously considering and trying to discuss logically for 4-5 years on e.g. YT, which very often got us banned or censored.
Now, she's urging us all to write to the Palace like she's in charge of a righteous campaign!
She's standing on the shoulders of giants who originally unearthed the Moonbump Mess. Some of whom got very hurt by what the stoats' chums in and on social media did to them.

At the same time, she's cooked up a rationale for how the Palace et al couldn't possibly have had anything to do with whatever went on, is going on. Chuck did nothing wrong, the Royals are all innocent blah blah. All their staff were too stupid, didn't catch on to the stoat's shenanigans, and didn't tell the BRF anything.

It's a bit weird that she dragged Edward IV into it, en passant, to no particular effect. As an amateur family historian, he's on my list of unsolved puzzles. This past week, I've spent several hours digging around him. On Friday, for my own interest, with ref to Edward and his younger brother, I laid out a case for why it would benefit today's Palace et al to surreptitiously fan the embers of the Moonbump Mess. (I'll get round to posting a precis soon. I wish I could write fiction! It'd make a cracking novel! A movie even).

Point is that when these people are your ancestors, you learn from them (unless you're Hazno). It's a matter of dynastic survival and there's so very much to lose, so you learn how to tinker around, cloak and dagger, behind the scenes. It's the genes and lifelong immersion in the micro-culture thing again. You think in terms of centuries, not years and decades.
There are old rules we know about and those we don't (and probably never will).
Nothing much changes.

In this alt narrative, I am inclined to think that the Palace et al were onto Smeg the moment she popped up in Hazno's life. They weren't asleep at the wheel. They're certainly not incompetent! Seriously, the top staff at the Palace are beyond smart, beyond brilliant. Would they really, perversely employ underlings that are complete numpties?!!

I could even argue that these top people were quietly laser-focused on Smeg and the situation from his first call to her. Her obsessive and unseemly behaviour at Skippy's wedding clearly didn't go unnoticed. Who took the photos, why were they let loose several years back...? And why was Lord Geidt, a supreme master in the intelligence world, called back into service to 'help Smeg settle in, show her the ropes'? (What? He's a nanny now?) Why was Major Johnny placed between two former top intel chiefs directly behind the stoats at the jubilee thanksgiving service? Was it only the silly stoats who were wired...?

Could it be that the current status quo, the 'failure' to unroyal the stoats, with all the the incessant whinging and the secret £subs, is a small price to pay for what's been done and the inestimable value of what's been protected?
Compare to the damage they were all set to do within the fold....and let's not forget the risks to the three children. Someone who licks their lips in gleeful anticipation and talks about 'one plane crash away' is not joking, they are profoundly psychopathic and need watching. She and her dimwit sidekick have been at war with our Monarchy and our nations since the day she set foot in NottCott. (Who gives their future sister in law and our nations' future Queen a butcher knife as a present....?)
In the alt narrative, I would argue that the way the Palace et al have gone about saving the Monarchy and our nations, with no bloodshed, is nothing short of genius!

Could it be that Georgie may possibly, literally, be missing the plot here!?
Ah but no! She's so well-connected, she knows much more stuff than we do and she's much smarter than the Palace folks and us. So she must be right.
I'm nobody. I know nothing. Right or wrong, I have nothing to gain. It's just sometimes the light of history can help us see today's puzzles differently - and, regardless of whether we like it or not, even perhaps more realistically?
[/QUOTE]

Yes! Great post! Of course they knew all about her from the beginning. But their courtship, wedding, and ‘departure’ from the UK all occurred during the most favorable time for M to hold their ‘knowledge’ in check. These were the years, here in the States, when the Race Card was flush with power as the Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, George Floyd stories consumed the media and the BLM movement consumed every part of our cultural identity.

How could the RF reject Harry’s bi-racial choice of bride? Imagine how M wouod have played that on both sides of the Atlantic? Yes, the safer course was to appear to accept her with open arms. Meghan won that match-up.

I think they were on to the surrogacy from the start as well. M&H were determined to have ‘their’ child in the LOS…hence the moonbump caper. I think the bullying investigation might have a lot of relevant detail about moonbumps, etc and that is why it will never see the light of day. Maybe that’s also why the Queen’s confidante was stopped from writing a-book, and bought a home instead.

They would have known that M was making preparations, pursuing deals for a return to Hollywood almost right from the start….even as the public believed she was happily ensconced in the RF. That was good news from their standpoint…they believed she/they would soon be off their hands. And sensing her moment, right at the height of BLM’s popularity in 2020 , off goes H&M, launching their new lives by informing Oprah that the RF and the UK in general, is racist or possessed of ‘unconscious bias.’

They immediately immeshed themselves in the Woke culture as spokesmen. She pondered the idea of a political career. Her hectoring podcast, speeches etc…were all aligned politically with the Left, as were Harry’s causes. In such politically volatile times, that was a big mistake…she alienated half of her American base at the get-go. And she dug in deep.

Yes indeed..she dug in. ‘The moving finger writes and having writ…moves on…nor all your piety and wit…can call it back to cancel half a line. Nor all your tears wash out a word of it.”

But NOW no one kneels at the NFL football games anymore. Instead of Beyonce doing a BLM military type half-time show, she’s singing to the red-neck country music crowd. Top Gun was the highest grossing movie of its year. Harry Weinstein just got a new trial. The campus protests are serving to highlight outrageous anti-semitism and reverse racism among the Wokesters. . And the BLM founders have been exposed for having spent millions on themselves rather than restoring the Black communities they burned down.

Subsequently, we have heard nothing from Woke-Sally Annie about the Palestine/Isreali situation…or the Harvey Weinstein reversal, have we? Quiet little mouse.

No, she is busy making friends and jam. The Happy Montecito homemaker.

So perhaps the strategy to ‘let that pony run’ is finally coming to fruition. Perhaps Lady C has kept quiet until now as ‘instructed.” But is pushing the conversation now…because NOW is perceived by the Palace as the right time to let the surrogacy story into broader public domain.

M&H are a brand in severe decline. The children, being largely invisible, have no hold on the public’s affection. And sad as it may be, cancer in the RF has de-fanged them, and switched the bully/victim narrative to be against THEM.

The Palace plays the long game and waits. Is there a plan to cut the lot of them from the LOS. I guess we will have to wait as well to see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What about someone like Kelly Holmes or Karriss Artingstall to be the face of the invictus - to reinforce the Harkles feminist views and support women who have/are serving?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think they know all that much and she may know next to nothing. Harry couldn't even remember that George III was a relative, so I wonder how much he knows and remembers about anything. He did poorly in school for a reason. Stupidity. They may threaten that they know things, but I think it is just talk, and even if they know a tidbit, will they be able to prove it? They couldn't even agree on who the racist is in the family or get their story straight about how they met.

BIB

You're absolutely right, but that didn't stop the "racist family member" lie badly hurting Catherine. She was left to deal with it on her own to protect Camilla, and it was never corrected or denied. Luckily, being Catherine she squeaked through.
The Sussexes know very well how they met, but because she was being pimped out by Marcus as a paid Ho they've muddied the water.
The Stoat is thick, but he's cunning which is worse, and the Ho is a meticulous note-taker from the Tig days, also an eavesdropper and sneak photographer.
The Ffark christening was a fake. What if she has notes about the arrangements with the RF for Welby to "officiate"? Every arrangement leaves a trace.
Charles's biggest fear is still Diana, submerged for now in jam, cancer and Invictus Games, but the potenial is there along with a lot of other stuff imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A few Telegraph articles

Weird - the Telegraph ones are previewing and the Mail aren't!

Site can't be reached message on all of them.
What did they say?
---
View attachment 2902431
See post above on the Reddit thread St Meghan Markle. I know this has already been mentioned but if true this seriously stinks.

Why doesn't MSM ever investigate anything properly anymore? There's better investigations going on here, from YouTubers and a few other sites on what the Harkles are up to and who is backing them.

The Harkles are all smoke and mirrors. We know they don't live in Montecito and that's another thing that's been covered up.

There's a strong possibility that they might be heading for bankruptcy as their lifestyle cannot be maintained and it won't be long before Netflix drop them. So where is their real income coming from?

They were like rats at a pancake over a Mothers day picture of Catherine and the kids but they won't investigate things that stink like this.
---
The Royal Rogue. H's anger at M mock curtsey

But he didn't challenge her.
So he's as bad as she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a lot of jam. I hope the lemons won't be mouldy!
---

They're all working. Try again. Sometimes the page does seem to get a bit stuck and take a while to load.

Every time..
Have gone back 3 times to try again.
Have tried reloading page several times too.
Still same message.

Just a brief precis of what was said will do.
Or screenshots??

Screenshot_20240428_131515_Free Adblocker Browser_1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Every time..
Still same message.

Or screenshots??

View attachment 2902610
I'm getting that message as well.

I've read the article about Haz and the Apache on the DT website. His instructor's got a book out.

Some praise for Haz when he applied himself. But a few barbs as well for when he didn't.

And not impressed about the "kill count" stuff.

Reactions: 22
Every time..
Still same message.

Or screenshots??

View attachment 2902610
1714307828853.png

“People think we must be highly intelligent and have this square jaw like Maverick from Top Gun,” says Steve Jones. “But it’s nothing like that. We’re nothing special, we just happen to do a job that’s required. We’re not Supergods. We make mistakes. We suffer and we struggle. We do our bit.”
As an Apache helicopter pilot, you get used to being mythologised. In the 21st century, arguably no British fighting machine has had a more fearsome reputation than the American-designed attack helicopter, flown by the British Army Air Corps. Its crew are similarly lionised: pilots may not be Maverick, but must undergo a rigorous selection process. Training is estimated to cost more than £400,000 per pilot. Candidates have to demonstrate drive, flexibility, grit and determination, communication skills, the ability to interpret the weather and stay calm under pressure, as well as mastering the controls of a £50 million state-of-the-art war machine.

The prize of being selected is sitting in the cockpit of the most advanced attack helicopter in the world. From Afghanistan to Libya, wherever the Apache has been deployed, the sight of it thud-thudding over the horizon has been enough to scare off all but the most steadfast enemies. For those who decide to stand their ground, there is a M230 chain gun, rockets and Hellfire missiles. The Apache’s callsign is ‘Ugly’. It fits its squat, snub-nosed appearance and also the consequences of getting in its way.

1714307927549.png

The Duke of Sussex will travel to Britain for a service at St Paul’s Cathedral in London to mark the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games on May 8th.
Prince Harry will give a reading at the service, at which actor Damian Lewis will recite the poem Invictus. A spokesman for the Invictus Games confirmed the Duke’s attendance, but did not mention the Duchess of Sussex or their two children Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet. The Duke has recently been embroiled in a legal case about his personal security arrangements whenever he is visiting Britain.

The Service of Thanksgiving will celebrate 10 years of the Invictus Games Foundation, advertised as “marking a decade of changing lives and saving lives through sport”. Guests will include competitors from the participating nations, including wounded, injured and sick service personnel and the veteran community, as well as support staff. Some guests will give readings at the service led by The Very Reverend Andrew Tremlett, Dean of St Paul’s. William Henley, the Victorian poet who wrote the poem Invictus which inspired the name of the games, has a memorial bust in the crypt of St Paul’s Cathedral.

1714307985014.png

The Duke of Sussex appears to have snubbed his father by opting not to wear his Coronation medal alongside others as he presented a military award.
Prince Harry donned four medals to record a video of himself honouring a soldier from the back door of his California home but the one featuring effigies of the King and Queen was notably absent.
His spokesperson declined to comment on why he did not wear the Coronation medal that is believed to have been awarded to him on his father’s accession last year.
The medal, made of nickel silver, was given to 400 recipients involved in the Coronation ceremonies and processions as well as serving members of the Armed Forces and emergency service workers.

Similarly, Harry did not wear the medal when he delivered a video monologue for Stand Up For Heroes in New York last November.
Relations between the Duke and the King remain strained, although is believed to have improved.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.