Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I am willing to bet the farm on is that there was IVF. I never believed that she became pregnant that easily. And even if IVF, she was lucky not to have to do it multiple times. If there is a surrogate, IVF is a given. Also willing to bet the farm that Meghan did not know the UK rules regarding surrogacy and inheriting titles. Even when the genetic material of both parents is used, the child is considered not of the body and has to be adopted and therefore not eligible for inheriting titles. She is going to hide a surrogacy whether she knew this or not.
One thing that has always slightly puzzled me is that she would definitely have wanted the big moment à la Diana, and later, Catherine, of the emerging onto the hospital steps, amid the cheering crowds. Waiting patiently to see the latest royal baby. (Not saying they wanted it but they did it out of a sense of duty, I guess).

I know their kids are further down the line than the ones presented to the public in that way but the whole thing was quite cloak and dagger. We all know the 'we want our privacy' spiel is absolute rubbish. Of course she wasn't getting paid for appearing in public, lol, maybe that's why... 😂 No payoff, no baby!

And the descriptions of the births in Spare. Now I don't have kids and the extent of my knowledge is from reading or from tv programmes but I think I could a better job when it came to writing about it. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20240428_110311_Samsung Internet.jpg

See post above on the Reddit thread St Meghan Markle. I know this has already been mentioned but if true this seriously stinks.

Why doesn't MSM ever investigate anything properly anymore? There's better investigations going on here, from YouTubers and a few other sites on what the Harkles are up to and who is backing them.

The Harkles are all smoke and mirrors. We know they don't live in Montecito and that's another thing that's been covered up.

There's a strong possibility that they might be heading for bankruptcy as their lifestyle cannot be maintained and it won't be long before Netflix drop them. So where is their real income coming from?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Ugh…shame he’s visiting. I’d rather hoped he would refuse - but Invictus is his last tie to his old Royal life so he will cling on to that connection forever plus the ability to get huge expenses.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
One thing that has always slightly puzzled me is that she would definitely have wanted the big moment à la Diana, and later, Catherine, of the emerging onto the hospital steps, amid the cheering crowds. Waiting patiently to see the latest royal baby. (Not saying they wanted it but they did it out of a sense of duty, I guess).

I know their kids are further down the line than the ones presented to the public in that way but the whole thing was quite cloak and dagger. We all know the 'we want our privacy' spiel is absolute rubbish. Of course she wasn't getting paid for appearing in public, lol, maybe that's why... 😂 No payoff, no baby!

And the descriptions of the births in Spare. Now I don't have kids and the extent of my knowledge is from reading or from tv programmes but I think I could a better job when it came to writing about it. 😁
Harry will probably say that he, as the babe in arms, recalls the cameras clicking and the flashguns going off as he lay, trembling, in his parent’s arms. This recollection will have been released during his deep therapy which included the use of illegal psychotropic drugs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ugh…shame he’s visiting. I’d rather hoped he would refuse - but Invictus is his last tie to his old Royal life so he will cling on to that connection forever plus the ability to get huge expenses.
He won't be giving up that gravy train easily which is why I don't believe the rumours about Mike Tindall taking over.
Without Invictus Hazno has practically nothing left in his life.
I would cheer if they dumped him but he'll cling on as long as he can.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
The bump is in the wrong place here it’s starting too low. At no point during pregnancy do you still have a defined waist like that imho.
IMG_3833.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He won't be giving up that gravy train easily which is why I don't believe the rumours about Mike Tindall taking over.
I don’t think Mike has been invited to take over.
But I think he might have been invited as a guest, maybe to be interviewed with a few of the competitors, maybe present a few medals.
This might be the beginning of the end for Harry and Invictus.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Once upon a time, a VERY wise woman uttered three immortal words which have stood the test of time again and again:

Recollections may vary.
It's extraordinary really that they get away with saying something and when it's proven to be untrue they just sail on anyway.

All the untruths told to that gobshite Oprah, who didn't challenge even one of them. The one about being married three days before meant that Welby would have broken the law. He had to counteract that lie, and still they sailed on. That's only one example, and I know we have discussed all the lies, many times here. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
In the UK, the term "buy a lemon" means to purchase something that is broken or worth far less than expected.

The word "lemon" most commonly refers to a vehicle that gives constant problems or stops running after you drive it off the forecourt.

Oh the irony.
Our teenage speak in the 1960s ... “He’s a right lemon, I’m not going out with him!”😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

I know what you mean but Meghan is a narc and nobody looks their best after childbirth (even Kate who did amazingly well). She would have to appear wearing maternity clothes and all the focus would be on the baby not her. Inevitably she would have been compared to Kate as well.

She wanted a big reveal in a magazine where she was photographed in the most flattering light wearing expensive designer togs. I don't know why this didn't happen but it might have been vetoed by Hazno and the Palace. Remember Meghan was planning to give an exclusive to Gayle King because she wanted the news to be publicised in America before the UK.

Meghan has always had great disdain for the British people who are just not important to her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Oh god, now we have the wait for Hazno to arrive, will they/wont they security guff, will he see Charles/Catherine blah blah. I guess Charles might spare him 10 minutes (see what I did there?) but I'm pretty sure William will veto any chance of him seeing Catherine OR the children.

Hope he's booked his Premier Inn.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Maybe this is the military projecting, instead of the ILBW. I bet most veterans are tired of Hazno cosplaying being a hero. At least Mike was a real athlete.

Reactions: 28
Oh god, now we have the wait for Hazno to arrive, will they/wont they security guff, will he see Charles/Catherine blah blah. I guess Charles might spare him 10 minutes (see what I did there?) but I'm pretty sure William will veto any chance of him seeing Catherine OR the children.

At least we might not be talking about Jam so much ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

It will be another short visit, one/two days. Another waste of fuel to fly half of the world as any environmentalist would know. But since the ILBW is not coming maybe this time he will fly commercial.

• Haha
I know, but I could understand if he had gotten ill etc, but it just seemed a bit over the top to say he's returning to work. He's been to a few outings recently.
Maybe it's just me lol
Not just you. Many commentators, while realising the importance of the Monarch's health, think the reporting on it is OTT. One article in Daily Mail went on for ever, and Sarah Vine (paywall) said today
"At precisely the moment when he should have been hitting his stride, he was forced to slam the brakes on. Not easy for a man who has always been in something of a hurry to get things done".
However the real point of the article was
"...how Camilla has shown herself worthy of not just being his Queen, but our Queen too".

There were 10 articles in the Express alone about his cancer, and when I read this below I got excited for a minute... GB News

"Princess Kate has been given a huge boost in her cancer battle by King Charles' improving health, a leading royal expert has claimed.
Kate and her father-in-law have become extremely close in recent years and the relationship has deepened even further as the pair bravely fight their cancer together.
And now Kate will get a huge physical and mental boost from the news that the King is recovering and able to return to public duties, helping her own fight against the killer disease, Jennie Bond told GB News."

More sycophantic rubbish. If we'd not been told otherwise we'd not have known the King was ever away, as he's been pictured meeting people face to face since early March. He seems to have been disgnosed, treated and responding well within weeks. I think it's likely he's got prostate problems as this is very common, so his purple hands may improve.

Reactions: 24
Have to say I totally agree with POV here. Americans are generally very polite people in my experience and it has nothing to do with culture.
There are people with good manners (or not) in every country and it has nothing to do with nationality.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.