Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was born in a Boston & raised about 40 min outside of it in a very historic little town. While it was great growing up in MA, the city of Boston is INSANE to drive in & for years held the dubious honor of having the WORST drivers in the US! The state is also SO expensive it has long been known as “Taxachusetts!” Overall though, it is a very historic state with TONS to do/see in Boston, as well as historic Plymouth & Salem.
My oldest son attended uni in Boston and some areas just outside the city are beautiful. Boston feels like a young city, due to the many universities and young people around. I have to say the winters feel extra cold. Driving in Boston is one of the worst experiences one could be subjected to. You can’t even blame the drivers. Roads twist and bend without logic and just end. I’m convinced they just paved over old horse trails. The subway is one of the easiest to understand though! Taxachusettes is very accurate. Though New York is starting congestion pricing for Manhattan so they are vying for the title of insane taxation.

Do we believe only 2 labels fell off the jam jars? I bet it was more. Hopefully we’ll never get to 50 and we are done with the lemon bowls.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As a Canadian, I am no fan of Sophie Gregoire Trudeau. That being said, I love when the horrible start eating each other lol. feck celebrity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I was confused when Raytch was looking for a CEO. I just figured she would be CEO. Odd.

She wants someone else to do the work.
She is lazy.
Then if they do a bad job, they can be blamed.
If they do a good job, she will take credit.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
BIB

One of the things that pisses me off about Georgie's recent videos on the Moonbump Mess is that for years she ignored ALL the comments and ire of thousands of commenters on social media and even on her channel, trying to get her to pick it up. Worse, she said (to Dan I believe) that she used to think of us plebs as mere 'conspiracy theorists'.

She had a Damascene conversion a few months ago when she actually bothered to look at the photographic evidence and accompanying circumstances.

Now, she's sounding like a born-again believer, and taken up the position of Doyenne of the Dollies Crusade. Getting all aerated and on her high horse about exactly the issues we were all seriously considering and trying to discuss logically for 4-5 years on e.g. YT, which very often got us banned or censored.
Now, she's urging us all to write to the Palace like she's in charge of a righteous campaign!
She's standing on the shoulders of giants who originally unearthed the Moonbump Mess. Some of whom got very hurt by what the stoats' chums in and on social media did to them.

At the same time, she's cooked up a rationale for how the Palace et al couldn't possibly have had anything to do with whatever went on, is going on. Chuck did nothing wrong, the Royals are all innocent blah blah. All their staff were too stupid, didn't catch on to the stoat's shenanigans, and didn't tell the BRF anything.

It's a bit weird that she dragged Edward IV into it, en passant, to no particular effect. As an amateur family historian, he's on my list of unsolved puzzles. This past week, I've spent several hours digging around him. On Friday, for my own interest, with ref to Edward and his younger brother, I laid out a case for why it would benefit today's Palace et al to surreptitiously fan the embers of the Moonbump Mess. (I'll get round to posting a precis soon. I wish I could write fiction! It'd make a cracking novel! A movie even).

Point is that when these people are your ancestors, you learn from them (unless you're Hazno). It's a matter of dynastic survival and there's so very much to lose, so you learn how to tinker around, cloak and dagger, behind the scenes. It's the genes and lifelong immersion in the micro-culture thing again. You think in terms of centuries, not years and decades.
There are old rules we know about and those we don't (and probably never will).
Nothing much changes.

In this alt narrative, I am inclined to think that the Palace et al were onto Smeg the moment she popped up in Hazno's life. They weren't asleep at the wheel. They're certainly not incompetent! Seriously, the top staff at the Palace are beyond smart, beyond brilliant. Would they really, perversely employ underlings that are complete numpties?!!

I could even argue that these top people were quietly laser-focused on Smeg and the situation from his first call to her. Her obsessive and unseemly behaviour at Skippy's wedding clearly didn't go unnoticed. Who took the photos, why were they let loose several years back...? And why was Lord Geidt, a supreme master in the intelligence world, called back into service to 'help Smeg settle in, show her the ropes'? (What? He's a nanny now?) Why was Major Johnny placed between two former top intel chiefs directly behind the stoats at the jubilee thanksgiving service? Was it only the silly stoats who were wired...?

Could it be that the current status quo, the 'failure' to unroyal the stoats, with all the the incessant whinging and the secret £subs, is a small price to pay for what's been done and the inestimable value of what's been protected?
Compare to the damage they were all set to do within the fold....and let's not forget the risks to the three children. Someone who licks their lips in gleeful anticipation and talks about 'one plane crash away' is not joking, they are profoundly psychopathic and need watching. She and her dimwit sidekick have been at war with our Monarchy and our nations since the day she set foot in NottCott. (Who gives their future sister in law and our nations' future Queen a butcher knife as a present....?)
In the alt narrative, I would argue that the way the Palace et al have gone about saving the Monarchy and our nations, with no bloodshed, is nothing short of genius!

Could it be that Georgie may possibly, literally, be missing the plot here!?
Ah but no! She's so well-connected, she knows much more stuff than we do and she's much smarter than the Palace folks and us. So she must be right.
I'm nobody. I know nothing. Right or wrong, I have nothing to gain. It's just sometimes the light of history can help us see today's puzzles differently - and, regardless of whether we like it or not, even perhaps more realistically?

All I can think of re Lady C and her talking openly about the kids now and not before is.....

She isn't connected as highly as she would like us to think, BUT she does get SOME insider info.

She knows from her insiders that now is the moment the tide has turned against the Harkles.
So it's "safer" now to make those comments.

Also, she keeps hinting the Harkles are broke. So maybe she thinks they can't afford any more legal action and feels brave enough now to discuss that subject.

My other thoughts on her are, she's as bad as Meghan. Married an aristo. Used his title for personal advancement and dined out on her so called links to aristocracy forever after.
She's a grifter too and it takes one to know one.

Only difference is, she has a talent. She writes well.
Oh and she upholds the truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Did we see this?

Their new PR is a protege of one of KC3's people.

Coincidence?

Thoughts? :unsure:

I can reveal the couple’s new PR man in the UK and Europe is linked to one of the King’s most trusted former advisers – and insiders predict the connection may help the Sussexes rebuild their tattered relationship with the Palace.

Charlie Gipson was last week appointed as UK director of communications for their charitable foundation Archewell. The move came four years after they swore never to engage with the British press again.

He is a protege of Julian Payne, who was head of communications for Charles when he was Prince of Wales, and who maintains close ties with the King. Only last month Julian was at an event at Highgrove for the charity founded by Charles in his role as a trustee for the King’s Foundation.

Julian stepped back from Clarence House in January 2021, having worked there during the tumultuous Megxit period
, and is now boss of crisis management firm Edelman. Charlie, 41, was employed by Edelman until joining Archewell, and Julian is said to rate him highly. There is even some suggestion that Julian played a part in helping secure the appointment, but last night he played that down, telling me: ‘I’ll talk to anybody if they want some input and advice on what life in the Royal Household is like and what a fantastic privilege it is, but he hasn’t asked me, and I wouldn’t interpose myself.’

Archive

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Did we see this?

Coincidence?

Archive

Is this the Trojan horse people spoke of when the new appointments were announced?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Did we see this?

Coincidence?

Archive

The last paragraph -

"Whoever runs the brand may need to be a strong character. There have been a string of departures from Harry and Meghan’s workforce. The total number of staff the Sussexes have lost since they married in 2018 is said to be at least 17, with eight or more having left since they moved to California.
A spokesman for the Duchess declined to comment."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
All I can think of re Lady C and her talking openly about the kids now and not before is.....

She isn't connected as highly as she would like us to think, BUT she does get SOME insider info.

She knows from her insiders that now is the moment the tide has turned against the Harkles.
So it's "safer" now to make those comments.

Also, she keeps hinting the Harkles are broke. So maybe she thinks they can't afford any more legal action and feels brave enough now to discuss that subject.

My other thoughts on her are, she's as bad as Meghan. Married an aristo. Used his title for personal advancement and dined out on her so called links to aristocracy forever after.
She's a grifter too and it takes one to know one.

Only difference is, she has a talent. She writes well.
Oh and she upholds the truth.

Very good post and great reasoning. I think you could well be right here. It's still infuriating that she's waited all this time to be on the same page as we are. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In the UK, the term "buy a lemon" means to purchase something that is broken or worth far less than expected.

The word "lemon" most commonly refers to a vehicle that gives constant problems or stops running after you drive it off the forecourt.

Oh the irony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
As desperate as H&M will be for links to RF any attempts to help them will fail because at the end of the day H&M can’t help but mess it up - their narcissism, stupidity and paranoia will destroy whatever projects they work on. Their public image can’t ever recover and no amount of PR will help erase the attacks on the UK from the publics memory. Plus they’re just lazy - but being paid 250k to play toy soldier for a couple of hours does rather feed it all.

Lady C talking openly about surrogacy is a big change I think. Look at what they’ve done to people who criticised them in the past - but Lady C can talk openly about the kids and no lawyers letters arrive? No trying to shut down her channel? It’s a shift and while we are all ‘yeah yeah’ we know..the reality is that she’s taken quite the risk. The most interesting part is that H&M haven’t responded in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Very good post and great reasoning. I think you could well be right here. It's still infuriating that she's waited all this time to be on the same page as we are. 🙄

Also, she's worked hard to gain a bigger following over the last few years.
So her words have a wider reach than ours which means that stuff that is old news to us is getting a bigger audience now.

She's on the same page so I can put up with her for that reason.

She's like a pied piper leading people to the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is this the Trojan horse people spoke of when the new appointments were announced?
Maybe.

An interesting comment spotted on Tumblr.

Are "they" trying to go back to the old Haz PR that worked for so many years?

Good luck with getting the public to go along this time around.

And with trying to bring Catherine down.

Is that what the completely OTT reaction of the RRs and the obviously co-ordinated piling on about the Mothers Day photo was all about?

Screenshot_20240428-091731_kindlephoto-200068612.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The last paragraph -

"Whoever runs the brand may need to be a strong character. There have been a string of departures from Harry and Meghan’s workforce. The total number of staff the Sussexes have lost since they married in 2018 is said to be at least 17, with eight or more having left since they moved to California.
A spokesman for the Duchess declined to comment."
And still Meghan's fans think that she's not a bully 😁

Everything is so shoddy where the Harkles are concerned. They clearly don't take sensible advice from anyone and always think they're right so the only employees who last more than a few months are the 'yes' men and women.

I would have advised Hazno not to wear his medals given by granny for being a member of the family when making his recent speech to veterans in America.The only medal he should have worn was the one for serving in Afghanistan.

I would have advised Meghan to build up her brand slowly with some written content on her dull inconsequential and vapid life for fans before trying to get daft publicity centred around exclusive jars of jam but what do I know? I'm not a PR expert. Even if the new guy knows his stuff he'll be out in a couple of months for suggesting anything vaguely sensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.