Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Does He not realise what a bleeping twit He looks like wearing medals His granny gave Him like they were earned in combat .

He is a grade A bleep How bleeping dare He He is insulting EVERY Combat Vet the world over He is a disgusting coward .

comments are scathing
I have no words. Once again, this useless piece of tit is using military veterans for his own PR, because that is all this is. Pushing the Games, which are now nothing more than an income stream for him and his ho wife as well as slipping in more PR for the slop; they refer to as "jam".

He is an embarrassment to his family, to his country and to every veteran who has put their life on the line to protect and serve.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I wish the truth would come out about Harold’s time in the army but I suppose it would be too embarrassing for KC as he was also part of the fraud. I was reading up on training to be an Apache helicopter pilot and there is no way Harold had the brains to pass even the first lesson.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wish the truth would come out about Harold’s time in the army but I suppose it would be too embarrassing for KC as he was also part of the fraud. I was reading up on training to be an Apache helicopter pilot and there is no way Harold had the brains to pass even the first lesson.
I get that the BRF have spent ages dealing with Harry behind the scenes and trying to ensure he had opportunities despite his limited abilities, and emotional immaturity. I expect they hoped he grow up and settle down. At some point you do wonder if the right thing to do is just to say 'we tried, we did what we thought was best for him, and it's backfired so we're cutting him off until he sees some sense'.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Thought this interesting.
As for Teigen - she is the last person to associate with - those tweets were appalling - and concerning.
But would funding the NHS for 5 hours bring in any revenue, which I'm pretty sure Charles's coronation did?

I really get annoyed with these sort of comments (no disrespect to @goldshoes). There are plenty of things that waste money in this country, subsidised food and drink in Parliament or even useless 'managers' within the NHS Itself for example.

Some folk just love royal-bashing. Would the alternative be better? And let's not forget it was 70 years between coronations, so let's thank QE11 for saving us money over all these years instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm almost embarrassed for him
Firstly how nice he made the effort to go to the BACK DOOR in his dress up
AND 3 of the medals are JUBILEE ones nothing to do with service
This is just so awful
Screenshot_20240426-101319_MailOnline.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Does he not realise how much of a chump he looks in those medals..... he doesn't have one authentic bone in his body to be wearing any of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I'm almost embarrassed for him
Firstly how nice he made the effort to go to the BACK DOOR in his dress up
AND 3 of the medals are JUBILEE ones nothing to do with service
This is just so awful View attachment 2898321
Indeed! he is relying on the fact that the Americans won't know the other medals are basically for being related to the QEII. He may as well have worn the Boy Scouts badges as below, although we know he wouldn't be bright enough to earn most of them.....make a cup of tea? - could you write down the instructions again please.
1714123383022.png
1714123535961.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Does he not realise how much of a chump he looks in those medals..... he doesn't have one authentic bone in his body to be wearing any of them.
What are the new PR company doing for their money? Who the hell advised him to do this!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Indeed! he is relying on the fact that the Americans won't know the other medals are basically for being related to the QEII. He may as well have worn the Boy Scouts badges as below, although we know he wouldn't be bright enough to earn most of them.....make a cup of tea? - could you write down the instructions again please.
View attachment 2898325 View attachment 2898332
So he didn't get a medal for attending the Kings coronation 😄
Perhaps he'd already left before they handed them out 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The video shows in the preview, but not the article. I'll download and add to the media gallery when it's available.

Archived article here:

Clean-cut H dons his medals for video from the back door of his Montecito mansion to present a soldier of the year award to US combat medic - 25 Apr 2024
4 photos of Elizabeth Marks
9 photos of Harold
4 photos & 1 video of Rachel
4 photos of the chuffin jam

The Soldier of the Year is less important than the jam :rolleyes:
---
Maybe sounds that are only audible to animals like Cinnamon.girl said, something very strange, wasn't there something about a pale horse in revelations concerning the apocalypse fellows, more voodoo from doria maybe?
Yeah but Death's horse is called Binky not Vida.

GNU Sir Terry Pratchett

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He's so petty, still refusing to wear his King Charles' Coronation medal. I'm guessing it's because Camilla is on it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
He couldn't scam Fisher House for the airfare to Washington.

What a twit.

Good job the Mail managed to get the Jam advert into the article.
The only clean cut version that would impress me involves a throat!!!!!!!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he not understand what the medals are about? And that, like his title, they have no significance whatsoever in the country where he has chosen to live.
Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He looks an absolute bellend wearing those medals. He can’t have one foot in being a royal and a soldier, and one foot being a Netflix celebrity and jam maker ffs.
The only thing he has a foot in is his mouth ...... every time he opens it out comes a load of rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.