Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking. They annoy the hell out of me and are utterly ridiculous, but thank god this is the path the decided to take. Can you imagine if they had stayed as working members of the Royal Family. They’d have been a nightmare! I actually think them going off to live their vapid lifestyle is actually a blessing in disguise. They are Markelling themselves into irrelevance. Had they stayed, they would have caused utter carnage and endless upset and devastation from the inside. I think that in the long run, this outcome will actually be a relief to W&C. It’s just very hard to live through all the nonsense now.
I was just thinking the same.

JMO but if they hadn't had a mega-strop and buggered off, they might have continued to pester TLQ and KC3 for all sorts of concessions and favours for themselves and the Flatties, all while trying their very best to undermine William, Catherine and the Wales kids.

TLQ and KC3 might have given in for the sake of peace. We now know TLQ wrote to RAVEC in support of them. Who knows what else she might have been persuaded to do?

The nasty stories about William and Catherine would just have appeared as media leaks rather than on Oprah, NF and Waagh. The RRs would have been very firmly in the Harkle camp.

I know some people think they're still a danger to the Monarchy, and in some ways they are. But in retrospect I agree with you that it would probably be far worse if they were still there, chipping away behind the scenes. And possibly still popular with the public. Hero Haz and Super Smeg.

And with the RF still covering up for them rather than supporting the Waleses.

Haz would have been the Trojan Horse in William's Monarchy. We all know what his ultimate goal was/is.

I think William's always known what he'd be dealing with. Haz just showed himself up to the rest of us.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Of all the Megxit consequences, losing his military positions was the hardest one for Hazno. I think that in that twisted little mind of his, those were not honorary appointments by his Grandmother, but military qualifications he deserved. I am pretty sure it bites him every time he sees William, Catherine and Camilla going on events as Colonel of any of the colours. Camilla must boil him.

So, the guy who got on military academy with nepotism - his grades were too low for him to be accepted - that was known as bunker Hazno and that has shared an absurd number of alleged kills, believes that he should be treated as a real colonel or even some sort of General.

The delusional is real. And for someone on the bord of Better Up, I really think this is a sign of very, very poor mental health. His latest speech is ridiculous, using medals that are to be used in official engagements, to a zoom call is absurd.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The three jubilee medals are just silly. He should have just worn the Afghanistan one. When I saw the DM headline calling Harry ‘clean cut’ I thought he must have shaved his beard. But no… so I guess they are using ‘clean cut’ to say ‘not scruffy as usual’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve been thinking. They annoy the hell out of me and are utterly ridiculous, but thank god this is the path the decided to take. Can you imagine if they had stayed as working members of the Royal Family. They’d have been a nightmare! I actually think them going off to live their vapid lifestyle is actually a blessing in disguise. They are Markelling themselves into irrelevance. Had they stayed, they would have caused utter carnage and endless upset and devastation from the inside. I think that in the long run, this outcome will actually be a relief to W&C. It’s just very hard to live through all the nonsense now.
I agree they would be far more irksome if they hadn't done us all a favour and left. The commonwealth positions would have been abused and Meghan would have positioned herself as an iconic Princess of the commonwealth. She clearly saw herself as the bi-racial Diana who would be loved by all.

Harry would have set up a rival court to William and would be doing everything he could to undermine him and position himself as the military hero and Prince more loved by the people. They've already tried to pretend that all younger people and people of colour see them as more important than William and Kate. Their monstrous egos would never have been satisfied playing in second position.

Good riddance to the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Of all the Megxit consequences, losing his military positions was the hardest one for Hazno. I think that in that twisted little mind of his, those were not honorary appointments by his Grandmother, but military qualifications he deserved. I am pretty sure it bites him every time he sees William, Catherine and Camilla going on events as Colonel of any of the colours. Camilla must boil him.

So, the guy who got on military academy with nepotism - his grades were too low for him to be accepted - that was known as bunker Hazno and that has shared an absurd number of alleged kills, believes that he should be treated as a real colonel or even some sort of General.

The delusional is real. And for someone on the bord of Better Up, I really think this is a sign of very, very poor mental health. His latest speech is ridiculous, using medals that are to be used in official engagements, to a zoom call is absurd.
BIB

Good. He can play up his service all he likes and downplay everybody else's, but William served in all three branches. And used his military skills to forge a civilian career in support of the NHS. And the Royal Foundation helps veterans "skill-match" with NHS jobs.

He deserves all his appointments.

Catherine was the wife of a serving Officer. So was Camilla to APB. Camilla was also the daughter of one. (She is now CiC to her father's old Regiment too, which is a lovely tribute.)

They both did their bit. One is the Queen, the other is the next one. Haz will have to bow to both.

They have more right to their CiCs than Smeg has to parade about like she owns Invictus.

If Haz is upset he can do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The three jubilee medals are just silly. He should have just worn the Afghanistan one.
Exactly. Wearing the honorary medals given to him, and others, celebrating a woman who gave the lifelong duty of service she promised to all her people of Britain and across the world at the age of 21. The same woman who's later life, and her husband who took his life of duty very seriously too, was belittled and bullied whilst very ill and dying by these two clowns. His Grandmother and Grandfather, and I will never forgive him for that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I agree they would be far more irksome if they hadn't done us all a favour and left. The commonwealth positions would have been abused and Meghan would have positioned herself as an iconic Princess of the commonwealth. She clearly saw herself as the bi-racial Diana who would be loved by all.

Harry would have set up a rival court to William and would be doing everything he could to undermine him and position himself as the military hero and Prince more loved by the people. They've already tried to pretend that all younger people and people of colour see them as more important than William and Kate. Their monstrous egos would never have been satisfied playing in second position.

Yes, I have said similar on previous threads.
They are a nightmare but would have actually been even worse, had they stayed around.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sardine and tomato paste and Milky Way sandwiches are good - not every day obviously.
I used to take date sandwiches to Brownie picnics as I knew no-one would want to share with me😂😂. And I thought I was the only one to love pickled beetroot sandwiches until I met my husband’s granny who had similar tastes……what is the chances of that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My apologies @goldshoes, I don't like this tweet, I don't like what might be behind it.

https://twitter.com/DaysofNHS

Or it was a waste of money to celebrate the Coronation of our King? The NHS spends too much?

Comparisons are odious.

NHS v Coronation is like comparing blood with strawberry jam
Two very different functions.

Without the Monarchy's support the NHS would not be here.

But yes, much of the NHS spending is highly dubious.
Look what they squandered Sir Tom's sponsored walk donation on.
Staff snacks mainly.

And both the NHS and the Monarchy's spending are out of our hands when they should be under the public's control.

Whatever happened to the £350 million a week for the NHS that the Brexitbunch promised?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So assuming for the moment that they still live together, and when they sit down at night.

- I'm exhausted flogging strawberry jam. How was your day?
- Well I stood at the door, wearing medals and making a speech.

Yep, they are thriving, these two. Definitely. Thriving. 🍓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He looks an absolute bellend wearing those medals. He can’t have one foot in being a royal and a soldier, and one foot being a Netflix celebrity and jam maker ffs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Can you imagine the expenses they would have rinsed Commonwealth countries for?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Can you imagine the expenses they would have rinsed Commonwealth countries for?
She said something in the engagement interview about looking forward to visiting the commonwealth countries.
(I only saw a clip of it, courtesy of Gogglebox).
One of the goggleboxers said 'ark at her, I've gone right off her.' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
BIB

Good. He can play up his service all he likes and downplay everybody else's, but William served in all three branches. And used his military skills to forge a civilian career in support of the NHS. And the Royal Foundation helps veterans "skill-match" with NHS jobs.

He deserves all his appointments.

Catherine was the wife of a serving Officer. So was Camilla to APB. Camilla was also the daughter of one. (She is now CiC to her father's old Regiment too, which is a lovely tribute.)

They both did their bit. One is the Queen, the other is the next one. Haz will have to bow to both.

They have more right to their CiCs than Smeg has to parade about like she owns Invictus.

If Haz is upset he can do one.
He's a little boy playing soldiers.

I think he will never come to the UK to attend a function once William is King. Harry couldn't bring himself to bow to William I bet and Meg's would rather have her head explode than curtsey to Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.