Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's adorable. A little ray of sunshine with that precious smile.

And getting so grown up.

Are there two teeth missing now on the bottom row?

And Haz can stop with his pseudo-fretting because this one will never turn out like him.
Look at his chin!

You just know that all his previous photos have been edited to cover up the scuffed knees, cuts and grazes from whatever scrapes he's got himself into

Reactions: 36

Classic really. When someone isn't up to the job, blame someone else for their failure.

Reactions: 40
It's bullshit.

Didn't he say something along the lines of its ok she's not black when it came out he had a South African girlfriend? Or have I misremembered?

Who needs to know about unconscious bias when you are that racist!

Reactions: 41
I mean who hasn't dressed in a Nazi uniform for shits & giggles? Used the terms paki and raghead? Ignored the African Parks scandal?

And they are just the things we know about
Exactly, am sure there's far worse we don't know about

Reactions: 32
So who do we think the royal is 15 to 20 in line to the Throne?
Peter Phillips ?
The Tindalls?

Or made up bullshit. My money is on Hazno

Reactions: 34
Re the whole jambaree thing, the people who have posted about smeagol's jam, are one step above nobodies themselves. The only ones I had heard of were nacho and his wife- from this list. So her magnificent plan is to use grasping 'influencers' to flog her silly jam to create buzz for her brand- that's it? My she is sharp as a tack.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.