Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - I have 2 of these medals; he really is a silly sausage! You can’t honour the memory of the person you subjected to years of elder abuse. bleeping hypocrite.
---
It's all so weird.

Definitely one of those things that her agent made her do.

View attachment 2898511
What’s wrong with her thumb in the ARO one? It’s normal in the flamingo one.

Reactions: 29
I used to take date sandwiches to Brownie picnics as I knew no-one would want to share with me😂😂. And I thought I was the only one to love pickled beetroot sandwiches until I met my husband’s granny who had similar tastes……what is the chances of that?
Ooh, pickled beetroot sandwiches!!! White bread turning pink, with lots of butter!! (Runs to kitchen looking for a loaf of Mother's Pride)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought this said ‘Pablo’ for a split second #FreePablo 😬
The horrifying decline of Princess Beatrice's ex Paolo Liuzzo is revealed after he was found dead 'of overdose' in Miami hotel aged just 41
  • Princess Beatrice's ex-boyfriend died of a suspected overdose in a Miami hotel
  • Paolo Liuzzo was convicted of manslaughter and charged with assault/battery
  • He 'loved to party and gamble' and racked up debt with loan sharks”
. Wow. She dodged a bullet. Bea is the rat right? Married to the liquor salesman? I just got used to telling them apart, ( Bea has big teeth/Eug has Huge boobs) but I don’t have a trick for telling loyalty.
Have just spoken to the neighbour He was so sweet He already knows of someone who missed out getting a kitten from this litter So Inky will be going next door in a bit then off to His/her new home . I am feeling quite ick now so going to have a sleep .
So sorry for this news Zippy. Can you try again with a different cat, or is a different species fur/feather/paw baby for you? I would wave a magic wand to eliminate the allergies m if I could. You have such a big heart, and so much love to give. I’m so so sorry Zippy. ;( Don’t give up. Your new pet could be right around the corner. Besides, CAS needs an entrant from you. (Inky looked just like a kitten Mr Butterfly and I had before we were married. A cat had a litter of 6 kittens in his garage. Piggy looked just like Inky. We found homes for all of them. Our apartment didn’t allow pets or he was the one we would have kept. 1st to climb out of the box, territorial about his food, 1st to poop. )

Has anyone noticed the change in the trending on X? I haven’t seen meganuts up there for. While. And it just looks different. Whitewashed? Toned down? I don’t know. Tattle on. I need caffeine .

Reactions: 19
He looks an absolute bellend wearing those medals. He can’t have one foot in being a royal and a soldier, and one foot being a Netflix celebrity and jam maker ffs.
Or three feet. Royal. Soldier. Celebrity. Jake the Peg anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
. Wow. She dodged a bullet. Bea is the rat right? Married to the liquor salesman? I just got used to telling them apart, ( Bea has big teeth/Eug has Huge boobs) but I don’t have a trick for telling loyalty.

So sorry for this news Zippy. Can you try again with a different cat, or is a different species fur/feather/paw baby for you? I would wave a magic wand to eliminate the allergies m if I could. You have such a big heart, and so much love to give. I’m so so sorry Zippy. ;( Don’t give up. Your new pet could be right around the corner. Besides, CAS needs an entrant from you. (Inky looked just like a kitten Mr Butterfly and I had before we were married. A cat had a litter of 6 kittens in his garage. Piggy looked just like Inky. We found homes for all of them. Our apartment didn’t allow pets or he was the one we would have kept. 1st to climb out of the box, territorial about his food, 1st to poop. )

Has anyone noticed the change in the trending on X? I haven’t seen meganuts up there for. While. And it just looks different. Whitewashed? Toned down? I don’t know. Tattle on. I need caffeine .
This is Beatrice and her husband....

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.