Harry & Meghan #436 We're jammin, we're jammin...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely nobody would want to swing with them, if it meant shagging the Spare?!

Corn chip boy didn't seem to mind "The Moldy Golden Touch" 🤷😂

Can't reconcile the idea of Smegs being a yacht girl (at least an in-demand one), but here we are! Money/infamy/whatever she's selling trumps taste, apparently 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bookworm. Can H have a green card as a prince and Duke

If Hazno obtains a permanent resident card (also known as green card), he can keep his titles.

If he takes the oath to become a US Citizen, he must renounce all foreign titles.

I just wish he would find someplace else to park his ass and take the miserable hag and flatpacks with him. He's overstayed his welcome as far as I'm concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He running from the UK debt collectors. To get what is owed the court, they will have to petition a US court so they can go after him. I always knew he would never pay He is probably wanting his father to do it. Now it will be the threat that he can’t come back and bring the kids because the bailiff will come after him.
"Now it will be the threat that he can’t come back and bring the kids because the bailiff will come after him."

This will also be an easy out with questions regarding if there are children or not. He stays here in the USA long enough, fades into irrelevance, no one here has any interest in seeing those kids, TW divorces him after they are married 10 years - and gets half his assets - maybe claims the flatpacks are living with him if anyone asks questions. It's a win-win situation for TW and a total loss for H.

Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He hasn’t really ‘won’ anything just for the trial to go ahead as planned in January next year ….. the newspaper wanted it put back to a later date but the judge refused to do that. As you were folks ….. this is the case where Hugh Grant has settled and Lawyer Bouffant thinks Hazno might settle as well.
It would be funny if the Sun withdrew the offer, Harry went to trial and he got his third strike - he's bound to be claiming bogus stuff that will not stand up in court - (assuming he does make a twit of himself and take the security case to appeal) and Harry is officially declared a vexatious litigant,

Reactions: 35
Ahahahahaha!! She wishes!!

More like she ate all the jam (if this were real)! 😂

That's probably the main advantage/disadvantage of selling perishable goods - the leftover stock (in her case, all of it) can be eaten/shared.

It is also a good excuse for me to light my favourite candles 😉

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think this all could end up being another “Mayerling” ???????
It is all so very bad, deranged, sad and worrying in every way.
Harry has screwed himself and what will come when he finally (if ever) realises what he’s done (and let her do)?

I have thought for a long time that this is a quite likely scenario.....
TL/DR - IMHO they're far too full of themselves to deprive the world of their brilliant selves!
Though a tragic scenario might too easily unfold spontaneously, accidentally, if they got into a violent fight; or if his and/or her control, power, status were to be taken from him and/or her by a much higher power. They are both prone to spontaneous physical aggression according to various accounts.

It's a gruesome question to ponder, but intriguing.

Looking at their characters and circumstances:

Both stoats are cram-packed full of themselves.
An Arecibo type telescope is needed to measure the vast extent of their joint and individual entitlement.
Both stoats have unstable personalities which are offset to a beneficial extent by the above characteristics and their joint and individual congenital lack of insight.

That is, there's more chance of Hazno Travalysting to the Moon than them gaining any life-changing/threatening insight into their own monumentally devastating FUBARs.
They're equally psychologically protected by their unconscious joint and individual abilities to blame everyone and everything else for those FUBARs.
They both react aggressively, physically and or mentally to any threats to their joint and individual equilibriums.

Neither of them possess effective analytical skills but do have mediocre IQs. That is, they don't do much productive creative thinking/planning/feedback evaluation/re-thinking.

Their go-to modus operandi is a) spontaneous reactivity and b) instant self-gratification. Mrs stoat is capable of longer term scheming but as it's based exclusively on the fulfilment of her own (ill-thought out, amoral) wants and needs (as informed by long years of intensive immersion in Hollywood/Disney fantasies), lack of honest accurate insight and feedback evaluation, the results she achieves don't measure up to her fantasies.

They were each born into privilege. Haz's lot involved uncountable, extreme wealth. Both had over-indulgent parents who treated them as Very Special.
They now live in high privilege. They have a very hidden but real safety net in his family. They do and spend as they please.
Many of the mundane issues that give most people sleepless nights (household bills, repairs, transport, childcare, domestic tasks, rubbish healthcare, crappy schooling for their children etc etc).
They don't take on very much personal responsibility - even though they've weaselled their ways into roles that demand responsibility, they just ignore that part!

No one is keeping them apart. They are not transgressing any conventions or mores in terms of their relationship. They support and affirm each other (even though it doesn't look very pleasant to us, it suits them - otherwise they'd be divorced by now).

So, when I look at all that they do have going for them, all the psychological and practical protections they have, it doesn't look to me like they could succumb to a MAYERLING scenario.

In MAYERLING, Rudolf and Mary didn't seem to fight back against the conventions of their era (whereas the stoats fight everything that even slightly upsets them!)
Rudolf and Mary decided that there was only one honourable way to deal with their situation.

The stoats are not 'blighted' by honour, nor any sense of having to do the 'right thing'.
They always fight back. That aggression, coupled with their high self-esteem, is protective.
(I don't think I've ever heard of a sui cide note that said anything like 'I'm far too wonderful, brillant and special for all you cretins, so I'm offing myself!)

The tragic things I could see might happen is them getting into a stupid spontaneous physical fight and it going too far.
Or if the RF got involved with, for example, flatpack custody. I could see her going over the top there - primarily because the RF has immeasurably more power and control globally and personally than she has, loss of control (over her little Royal tickets) could tip her over the edge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still catching up but I noticed Smeg is also going to be selling bird seed! Not many ways you can advertise millet but maybe we will see limited edition seed sticks. She truly is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Bird seed? More like bird brained!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reddit

Did Nacho use a filter to make Meghan’s jam look less anaemic? No one is eating the jam as the jar is still full. (Also: floss next time)

Pretty sure Meg will release photos of her jam in drips and drabs just to keep people guessing.
There’s no new number, it’s still at 10 which is Delfina’s. No one else bothers so Nacho had to step up with a picture dripping with double entendre.
At the same time he must have used a different filter because the jam looks redder this time.
Strangely the slice of bread looks very similar.
This time we have raspberries. So someone ate up the fruit, but the jam is still there ☺🍓
Meghan keeps forcing people to showcase her jam and it is very much in keeping with her insecure self.

View attachment 2885056
Neither the hand nor the knife look particularly clean in that picture and what an awkward way of holding a knife.

Reactions: 21
He doesn't want his lips anywhere near that muck, does he?

Though looking at the jar it doesn't seem that any has been taken out, so they must have been blessed with two . . . what did they do to herself to deserve that sort of punishment?
The fact that he is grimacing tells you everything you need to know he absolutely hates the taste of that jam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If the Sun make an offer and Harry accepts it, then the sun would pay the costs as making an offer is admitting liability.
If he refuses it and the court agree a lower amount, Harry would pay the costs.
BIB
But note the perversity of the UK (or is it just E&W? I don't know Scottish law) legal system:
as a result of an out of Court settlement one is technically not allowed to claim victory, to say 'I won!' or to claim that the defendant did what you evidenced they did!

Reactions: 18
I'm not from the UK, why are some posters not keen on the Trussell trust please?
The local church has a food bank, to join the Trussell Trust was about £10k.
Oh and they do stuff with Jack Monroe...
Among other things.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.