Harry & Meghan #436 We're jammin, we're jammin...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a thought...

Streaming is expensive...
Therefore the perfect streaming show is one that is cheap to make that people don't watch.

Reactions: 22
@ChaoticArtist "corn chip boy" I am howling! :LOL: :coronation:

😂

The crown is for me? Thank you! ❤

Hmmm....what to do first - word salad about how I'm the most queen to ever queen, demand that all the non-VIP Lounge members start calling me 'My Queen' (don't actually do that, unless in front of Smegs - it will burn her from inside out 😂), order 1,000 jars of jam from Smegs just for funsies (don't worry, I'll select the cash on delivery option, and give Charles's address as shipping/billing address 😉), or get all the horses everywhere to blow raspberries at Sparry? 🤔 So many options! 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I really wanted to give Smegs a fair chance (in spite of everything, I know) with this jam thing, especially since we've heard reports of how she gets excited about an idea (which she ends up markling).

Honestly though? This scene was the first thing that came to my mind when she focused on jam and those photos dropped 😂

• Haha
It's interesting isnt it?
Why do they care about William?
Why do people love the royal family?
Or rather why do they support some members and not others?

I like having a Royal family that hails back over a thousand years.
I like the tradition.
I LOVE the jewels and the architecture of their houses.

I like having a head of state who is a diplomat but not a politician.
I liked the Queen. I think she was a great diplomat.

Growing up in the UK and reading the newspapers my parents had delivered and reading stories and looking at pictures of the royals back then, I formed an opinion about them.
Some I disliked. some I liked.

I was swept up in the magic fairy dust of the Diana years.
I liked her and I liked her babies because they were hers and would likely be a bit different from Charles Andrew and Edward [none of whom I liked.]
I oohed and aahed along with everyone else when we saw baby William and baby Harry.
When she died, I was numb.
When 'her two boys' walked behind her coffin, like most people, I was so emotional.
I watched the funeral at my Mum's house.
When Nimrod played, my usually stiff upper lip mother almost crumpled and said, I cant believe she is in that box.
When the flowers were thrown towards the car carrying her to Althorp, I was still numb.
My mum was very quiet.
We were both silently sobbing.
Then when we saw that 'island' where she is alleged to have been lain, my Mum said, I can't bear to think of her all alone there.
We both openly cried.
My Mum NEVER cried!!!!
My mum has now passed away but I still remember that time.
Diana had us spellbound in some sort of weird way.
I loved William and Harry because they were 'her boys.'

Now I feel conned because I know much more about Diana than I did then and I know Harry is not the person I thought he was.

I am very big on loyalty.
I see him as just about as disloyal as it is possible to be, and then some.

I feel betrayed by him.

His betrayal towards his brother is way bigger than the betrayal to us, the UK people.
I cannot imagine how hurt William feels.
I can almost imagine how angry he must feel.
And now Catherine is so seriously ill, I feel sick in the pit of my stomach for him and those kids.

And Harry's wife is twatting about selling crap jam and spamming up the internet and tv news with the FECKING NONSENSE.

The dislike I have of Harry makes my liking for William stronger.
I really hope William can handle what is happening to him right now and I hope he can remain strong enough to weather the storms to come.

I want to go off and do all the things I should be doing but I feel weighed down and that PopBitch snippet about TV Newsrooms being told to make sure their Monarch obituary pieces are up to date has just about done me.

I feel very 'down.'

Damn you Harry and Meghan.
Damn everything.
One of the best posts I've read in a long time 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Reddit

Did Nacho use a filter to make Meghan’s jam look less anaemic? No one is eating the jam as the jar is still full. (Also: floss next time)

Pretty sure Meg will release photos of her jam in drips and drabs just to keep people guessing.
There’s no new number, it’s still at 10 which is Delfina’s. No one else bothers so Nacho had to step up with a picture dripping with double entendre.
At the same time he must have used a different filter because the jam looks redder this time.
Strangely the slice of bread looks very similar.
This time we have raspberries. So someone ate up the fruit, but the jam is still there ☺🍓
Meghan keeps forcing people to showcase her jam and it is very much in keeping with her insecure self.

ter-to-make-meghans-jam-look-less-v0-8osllf7ulfvc1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The only thing that bothers me about the (lovely) fake AR websites and their charitable exploits is that H&M will claim that either:

1. It was their doing or
2. People were inspired by their philanthropic deeds

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I see photos of certain celebrities whose show I used to enjoy. They're all married to different people (co-stars from other shows, people within the industry and complete outsiders) and the whole group is pretty close - hugging, kissing, sitting on each others' laps, working out together close. Some of them have designated each other as honorary siblings, some haven't. Most 'fans' enjoy their photos but some find them very objectionable (the whole culture drama which is very arbitrary to say the least). I don't, because they all genuinely give off 'family but better' vibes.

One theory floated around is that they all are swingers, and who knows 🤷 (although there's zero such vibes in any of their interactions), still in so many years I'm yet to see one photo or video that was anything like how Smegs and corn chip boy were standing. Not even the two actors who played the very romantic lead couple have ever posed like that (they rarely pose for a photo together because fans are rabid) or stood like that while discussing something when they were unaware that they were being recorded 😂

Another thing: the boys in that group are more demonstrative than the women, especially with each other. But I have not seen one video where one of them was caressing another guy's hand like that 🤦

Maybe Sparry and his Ho, and corn chip boy and his wife are a foursome? The Pwife or whatever that stupid term was could be Smegs outing them 🤷

@Amiyaya, that sounds like a fun weekend 😂
Surely nobody would want to swing with them, if it meant shagging the Spare?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Same, that's how I feel, let down.

Yep.
Thats it - let down.
Deflated.

Im sitting here feeling despair and emptiness.
They have wrung us out. Our energy is depleted.

We cannot let them win though.
We must rest awhile and then perk up again.

The baddies cannot win.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It's interesting isnt it?
Why do they care about William?
Why do people love the royal family?
Or rather why do they support some members and not others?

I like having a Royal family that hails back over a thousand years.
I like the tradition.
I LOVE the jewels and the architecture of their houses.

I like having a head of state who is a diplomat but not a politician.
I liked the Queen. I think she was a great diplomat.

Growing up in the UK and reading the newspapers my parents had delivered and reading stories and looking at pictures of the royals back then, I formed an opinion about them.
Some I disliked. some I liked.

I was swept up in the magic fairy dust of the Diana years.
I liked her and I liked her babies because they were hers and would likely be a bit different from Charles Andrew and Edward [none of whom I liked.]
I oohed and aahed along with everyone else when we saw baby William and baby Harry.
When she died, I was numb.
When 'her two boys' walked behind her coffin, like most people, I was so emotional.
I watched the funeral at my Mum's house.
When Nimrod played, my usually stiff upper lip mother almost crumpled and said, I cant believe she is in that box.
When the flowers were thrown towards the car carrying her to Althorp, I was still numb.
My mum was very quiet.
We were both silently sobbing.
Then when we saw that 'island' where she is alleged to have been lain, my Mum said, I can't bear to think of her all alone there.
We both openly cried.
My Mum NEVER cried!!!!
My mum has now passed away but I still remember that time.
Diana had us spellbound in some sort of weird way.
I loved William and Harry because they were 'her boys.'

Now I feel conned because I know much more about Diana than I did then and I know Harry is not the person I thought he was.

I am very big on loyalty.
I see him as just about as disloyal as it is possible to be, and then some.

I feel betrayed by him.

His betrayal towards his brother is way bigger than the betrayal to us, the UK people.
I cannot imagine how hurt William feels.
I can almost imagine how angry he must feel.
And now Catherine is so seriously ill, I feel sick in the pit of my stomach for him and those kids.

And Harry's wife is twatting about selling crap jam and spamming up the internet and tv news with the FECKING NONSENSE.

The dislike I have of Harry makes my liking for William stronger.
I really hope William can handle what is happening to him right now and I hope he can remain strong enough to weather the storms to come.

I want to go off and do all the things I should be doing but I feel weighed down and that PopBitch snippet about TV Newsrooms being told to make sure their Monarch obituary pieces are up to date has just about done me.

I feel very 'down.'

Damn you Harry and Meghan.
Damn everything.
I think the reason we care about the RF is because they are a bit like distant relatives that you don't ever see in person. We grow up knowing that they exist even though they don't impact on our daily lives, they are just there in the background.

We see them pop up in the news every now and then and approve (or not) of what they are doing. We pass comments on what they do in the same way that you might discuss what a distant cousin is up to now with another relative.
We feel that we know them a bit even though we've never met.

That's what makes royalty different from other elected heads of state that come and go in a few years in public life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The only thing that bothers me about the (lovely) fake AR websites and their charitable exploits is that H&M will claim that either:

1. It was their doing or
2. People were inspired by their philanthropic deeds
I'd rather it wasn't the Trussell Trust.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.