Harry & Meghan #436 We're jammin, we're jammin...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to @Wackie Jeaver for the glorious thread title!

Recap:

Also, Harry got a reduction on his costs bill but had to apologise for leaking confidential information to Johnny Mercer.
But it's mainly all about the jam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
At some point you’ve got to feel for 43 a bit - everything she has/does/did as a damp squib.

Hairy
Podcast
Suits (all 137 minutes of screen time)
40x40
Netflix
Oprah
Ellen
Cooking salad
Making toast
The late Queens funeral
A royal visit with the late queen
Catching fire in SA
Watching the tennis
Car chase
Pearl
Being royal
Avoid Roachels Orrifice
Jam

everything she touches turns to tit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
At some point you’ve got to feel for 43 a bit - everything she has/does/did as a damp squib.

Hairy
Podcast
40x40
Netflix
Oprah
Ellen
Cooking salad
Making toast
The late Queens funeral
A royal visit with the late queen
Catching fire in SA
Watching the tennis
Car chase
Pearl
Being royal
Avoid Roachels Orrifice
Jam

Pearl Jam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hairy
Podcast
40x40
Netflix
Cooking salad
Making toast
Car chase
Pearl
Being royal
Avoid Roachels Orrifice
Jam

Let's face it, even for at best a C list celebrity (I'm being very generous there), flogging Jam is pretty low and desperate. Next thing she'll be on OnlyFans, on the plus side she has experience with that sort of thing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
As Cacacoisfarraige didn't make it into a possible title thread suggestion yesterday and it was a great title, I will make it a thread title for them and if it is wins please congratulate them on the win.
Harry and Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and recap and @Wackie Jeaver for the fab title.

Was going to answer @Amiyaya ‘s post in the last thread when it closed on me. It was about the ‘friends’ posting on IG about their wonderful pots of jam and Amiyaya suspected that they should have all been posted at once to advertise the big launch ..... instead it was ‘one jar of jam every few hours? That’s certainly not going to break the internet’ she commented.

C’mon Amiyaya, give the gal a break, that’s the speed at which she produces this exquisite jam ...... one jar every few hours 😂.

I can’t wait for the week her cookery program is about jam making ...... 🙄😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Notice how he changed halfway through the prerecorded video and despite the articles saying otherwise this was definitely not recorded in his Montecito home as the background doesn't even match the interior of the mansion. In fact in every video that they have filmed this doesn't match the background of any of the places which they have recorded from. I also wonder who the woman in the picture was behind him as it certainly isn't a picture of Meghan and the choices of the other pictures that are up on the shelf behind him are very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t even be arsed listening to the utter waffley shite that i know he’s spouting in the video - wanker !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Notice how he changed halfway through the prerecorded video and despite the articles saying otherwise this was definitely not recorded in his Montecito home as the background doesn't even match the interior of the mansion. In fact in every video that they have filmed this doesn't match the background of any of the places which they have recorded from. I also wonder who the woman in the picture was behind him as it certainly isn't a picture of Meghan and the choices of the other pictures that are up on the shelf behind him are very odd.
I've tried to take a couple of screenshots, but they're not very clear:

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 15.55.50.png

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 15.55.40.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That definitely isn't Meghan whoever it is though it looks like they have a child with them. Why would he have a picture of a some random stranger though as a picture it is very odd? What do you think JAR21?
It's weird. It's like there's a little picture in the bottom corner of the frame as well.

Doesn't look like MM to me.

Reactions: 25
It's weird. It's like there's a little picture in the bottom corner of the frame as well.

Doesn't look like MM to me.
Yeah IMO it definitely isn't Meghan, the question is why does he have a framed picture of someone who isn't his wife? It definitely looks like a woman with a child though.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.