Harry & Meghan #436 We're jammin, we're jammin...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly saw this and thought one of you clever haterz had superimposed a stock photo of man grimacing whilst eating jam.

“Did I tell you I love your jam?” Do you guys get wife swapping vibes of this couple? I do.

I had previously wondered if Nacho held this sentiment:
C’mon @PurvyPanda , we’ve been asked to believe some pretty outlandish things these past few weeks but I’m drawing the line at Delf hopping into bed with the Spare!
She would rather poison herself with the flowers accompanying the jam (or even the jam itself) than do any jiggy jiggying with Haz.🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As soon as I saw it I was annoyed for you @Chita. Bloody cheek using it, is there any way you can contact them and ask them to remove it?
I don't know who they are.

What's the point anyway. The copyright symbol is right there and still they just use it.
That makes it look like I am behind that site.
I want nothing to do with any of it.
TRG used a whole load of my pics to create a video.
Now this.

Fed up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I don't know who they are.

What's the point anyway. The copyright symbol is right there and still they just use it.
That makes it look like I am behind that site.
I want nothing to do with any of it.
TRG used a whole load of my pics to create a video.
Now this.

Fed up.
Who is info for the domain - you should be able to raise a complaint to the host.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
The great feminist, always supporting her sisters, has no qualms about coming on to their husbands in a very public place. How has no one scratched the scrawny witch's eyes out yet.
I am assuming because they know her desperate old minge isn't going to get anywhere with their fellas and they probably laugh at her stupid antics later on.

Duchess Jam Tart isn't a threat to these ladies. They and their husbands know what she's like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just got this on my Popbitch mailout. They generally are right so if true rather bad news.

Popbitch Template
We know obituaries for important figures are regularly prepared far in advance of their requirement, but this week at least two major UK newsrooms were instructed by bosses to update their monarch obituary procedures.​

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Thanks @LadyMuck 💅
BookWorm referred to a general problem worldwide of rich criminals living under the radar in countries.
Unverified gossip, the Stoats are planning an escape from the States if Trump gets back in. Bookworm thinks the Stoat came into the US on Tyler Perry's private plane either without proper documents or no documents at all. It was described as a "freedom flight", rushed, possibly with no time to apply for a visa which takes about 8 weeks.

Once safe in TP's mansion the Stoat smoked weed and called Ashleigh Hale, who helped with the immigration forms and told the Stoat to lie low about drug use - never thinking that he'd blab in Spare.

BookWorm thinks the Judge in the Visa HF case will be cautious, and release the visa information to the HF but not the public. The HF will go back to court to have him deported. What better way to show impartiality and fairness than deport a Stoat?

BookWorm then showed a Twitter post which we saw on here earlier, suggesting he had a A1 Visa as Head of State. This was covered up by the Biden administration to hide the huge protection expenses. It is assumed that Charles and the British Government were aware. If this is the case it reflects very badly on the honesty of the Monarch and our government.
Charles reign will be seen as a blip hopefully between two good monarchs. He is doing Megs work for her and turning people off the monarchy. I am seriously disillusioned with it all mainly because of the things hasno is getting away with. I am holding out hope for Williams reign to be different, that's all that is keeping a lot of former royalists from turning their backs on it all and preferring a republic I feel.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
C’mon @PurvyPanda , we’ve been asked to believe some pretty outlandish things these past few weeks but I’m drawing the line at Delf hopping into bed with the Spare!
She would rather poison herself with the flowers accompanying the jam (or even the jam itself) than do any jiggy jiggying with Haz.🤢

Swingers?
---
Just got this on my Popbitch mailout. They generally are right so if true rather bad news.

Popbitch Template

We know obituaries for important figures are regularly prepared far in advance of their requirement, but this week at least two major UK newsrooms were instructed by bosses to update their monarch obituary procedures.​

I'm getting a feeling we all ought to write to William's office to support him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And for those who say that the youngsters are not interested in the monarchy from the hanworth hub yesterday..
56D379F4-31A9-430B-9B9B-E1A03CC9D550.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Tattle is a bit confused.

I just channel Smegs sometimes and demand to hold a press conference, I'm not actually Smegs 🤦

Correct ad, wrong target 😂

IMG_20240419_172400.jpg

At first glance I thought someone had posted a photo of Smegs and MA - this was under my foursome post 🤷 then I realised that the woman in the photo is too shapely to be Her un-Royal Scrawny Horror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Popbitch Template

Don't want to put the hex on any monarch but the King of Norway is 87 years old --- God Save Him and Our King too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't want to put the hex on any monarch but the King of Norway is 87 years old --- God Save Him and Our King too.
Who is the queen who just abdicated as well? Although I guess technically no longer the monarch.

More than just KC who are old.

Reactions: 18
And for those who say that the youngsters are not interested in the monarchy from the hanworth hub yesterday..
View attachment 2884972

It's interesting isnt it?
Why do they care about William?
Why do people love the royal family?
Or rather why do they support some members and not others?

I like having a Royal family that hails back over a thousand years.
I like the tradition.
I LOVE the jewels and the architecture of their houses.

I like having a head of state who is a diplomat but not a politician.
I liked the Queen. I think she was a great diplomat.

Growing up in the UK and reading the newspapers my parents had delivered and reading stories and looking at pictures of the royals back then, I formed an opinion about them.
Some I disliked. some I liked.

I was swept up in the magic fairy dust of the Diana years.
I liked her and I liked her babies because they were hers and would likely be a bit different from Charles Andrew and Edward [none of whom I liked.]
I oohed and aahed along with everyone else when we saw baby William and baby Harry.
When she died, I was numb.
When 'her two boys' walked behind her coffin, like most people, I was so emotional.
I watched the funeral at my Mum's house.
When Nimrod played, my usually stiff upper lip mother almost crumpled and said, I cant believe she is in that box.
When the flowers were thrown towards the car carrying her to Althorp, I was still numb.
My mum was very quiet.
We were both silently sobbing.
Then when we saw that 'island' where she is alleged to have been lain, my Mum said, I can't bear to think of her all alone there.
We both openly cried.
My Mum NEVER cried!!!!
My mum has now passed away but I still remember that time.
Diana had us spellbound in some sort of weird way.
I loved William and Harry because they were 'her boys.'

Now I feel conned because I know much more about Diana than I did then and I know Harry is not the person I thought he was.

I am very big on loyalty.
I see him as just about as disloyal as it is possible to be, and then some.

I feel betrayed by him.

His betrayal towards his brother is way bigger than the betrayal to us, the UK people.
I cannot imagine how hurt William feels.
I can almost imagine how angry he must feel.
And now Catherine is so seriously ill, I feel sick in the pit of my stomach for him and those kids.

And Harry's wife is twatting about selling crap jam and spamming up the internet and tv news with the FECKING NONSENSE.

The dislike I have of Harry makes my liking for William stronger.
I really hope William can handle what is happening to him right now and I hope he can remain strong enough to weather the storms to come.

I want to go off and do all the things I should be doing but I feel weighed down and that PopBitch snippet about TV Newsrooms being told to make sure their Monarch obituary pieces are up to date has just about done me.

I feel very 'down.'

Damn you Harry and Meghan.
Damn everything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.