Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all sentiments but still don't know what the truth behind it is. I suspect we are correct but don't know for sure. Like everything, there is the truth, Smegma's truth and then that grey space in the middle where goodness only knows what's going on.

Reactions: 34
And probably absolutely nothing to do with the fact that even Fergie has more followers than her on her Instagram. How embarrassing

Reactions: 53
Harry is rumoured to be visiting the UK again in a few weeks.....................

Reactions: 91
Ya know, if I was a newspaper editor who was muzzled by a superinjunction about say, a surrogacy or two... I think it would tickle me a lot to publish loads of articles on when the kiddywinks would meet their extended family every time their dickhead parents think about landing in the UK.

Reactions: 49
It is weird. She looks pre-ozempic on these photos, but the hospital re-posted this on 2nd April...the video was re-twitted too (cringe ).

Reactions: 28
Archie looks Markle
Lili we've hardly seen
Maybe shes ashamed of them because they arent black enough and they look like markles not windsors
Poor kids
Most of the Windsors are a bit on the plain side, too. The Stoat has never been a looker - at his best he had only youth and what appeared to be a fun personality to give him any kind of appeal. Nowadays he has neither. Il Duce (love that one) was a very ordinary looking girl before all the surgery, which briefly made her moderately pretty (although that’s gone now, too) so the children - if biologically theirs - were never going to rival the Waleslings in the looks department. The Wales kids have two very attractive parents.

Reactions: 45
TUESDAY, APRIL 09, 2024
Crazy Days and Nights
Blind Item #13

The alliterate one wants a huge launch for her company next month. She wants to time it with the overseas visit of her husband so he will be forced to come right back home again. It is troubling how he is never allowed to stay longer than a day. Spell wears off? Worried about his ex?

Reactions: 60
A big launch on May 8th eh?

Let's hope it isn't overshadowed by Gary Glitter's birthday.

Reactions: 57
"a very special story time" is that a euphemism for she told her washing up liquid letter story again
That story about how she changed the world with a letter to a washing up company, shows she was a pretentious little twat even then.

Reactions: 56
A big launch on May 8th eh?

Let's hope it isn't overshadowed by Gary Glitter's birthday.
My 40th birthday weekend. May switch the internet off so I can focus on my birthday, my family and our weekend to Scotland Cos that bitch ain't spoiling my special day!

Alternatively, if by some weird coincidence she and HaznoBalls end up in Scotland, I will be there with the ripe tomatoes ready for a bit of target practice

Reactions: 43
Prince Louis is six soon.
Surely Meghan will pull some stunt or be papped walking in a car park to try and overshadow his Birthday.

Reactions: 44
Prince Louis is six soon.
Surely Meghan will pull some stunt or be papped walking in a car park to try and overshadow his Birthday.
Maybe she will unveil Aldi emerging from his new box. They finally sent the backordered 5 year old.

Reactions: 35
It looks like the Palace is beginning to bowl some googlies at them!

The googly is a major weapon in the arsenal of a leg spin bowler, and can be one of the bowler's most effective most important wicket-taking balls. It is used infrequently, because its effectiveness comes mostly from its surprise value.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.