Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to show how maternal she is after having shown not an iota of maternal instinct with her own kids. Since the flatpacks are never seen she has to project onto other children so the paps can report how affectionate she is with children. *shudders*
If the children do exist I don't get why they bring them as they would have loved to see their dad playing polo. The fact that she ignored the question from Nacho and Delfina's daughter asking where Lili is tells me that she probably doesn't live with them as surely if she did Meghan would have answered the question without any problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Love the photo and bit further down the article..
The couple were followed around by a camera crew
Of course they are followed by a camera crew, where you and I might take a few photos of things/places we experience or visit, nothing less than a full camera will do for Smeggy, her ego wouldn't allow it.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Of course they are followed by a camera crew, where you and I might take a few photos of things/places we experience or visit, nothing less than a full camera will do for Smeggy, her ego wouldn't allow it.
I could smack Harry right round the face for bringing that evil poisonous witch into the royal family.

Why did he do it? She’s a total Ho! Who has nothing to recommend her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Regarding Meghan the mad grinning, the rude pointing, she lacks class. Dr Sophie has an MBE and is the chair of Sentebale and had the right to be there.
90B499D7-93B5-419C-94EF-91504669F6BE.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She looks like she stumbled over to the laundry hamper first thing and took out one of Haz’ dirty and creased shirts. She’s an abomination. If I was the director of a big fashion house I’d be seeking a barring order to prevent her from wearing ANY items belonging to the brand.
---
They were definitely arguing and if they are doing that during the filming of this project then they must argue a lot behind closed doors.
It’s all PR. They’re tied into production deals and have to look aspirational and in love. What a pair of twunts.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s all PR. They’re tied into production deals and have to look aspirational and in love. What a pair of twunts.
As I said yesterday I agree with Taz when she says that they are not together, that they only come together for business ventures and that they are not loved up as they like to display. It is especially noticeable when they argue because when they do you can clearly see that they cannot stand the sight of one another.

Trying to show how maternal she is after having shown not an iota of maternal instinct with her own kids. Since the flatpacks are never seen she has to project onto other children so the paps can report how affectionate she is with children. *shudders*
Agree!
We go back to @Thalia and #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter. Rinse and repeat.

He will be waiting a long time is my prediction! Seeing as they possibly don’t exist!
Reckon this is from the Harkles Camp to keep pushing the narrative the kids exist after an explosion of YouTubers suggesting they were surrogates.

I don't think Charles is interested - more wishful thinking on my part.

But I still think this is Harkles Propaganda.

I have a couple of questions about these photos.
1. Why is she flirting with Nacho?
2. Why is she hugging and kissing Nacho and Delfina's daughter? It is coming across as very creepy.
3. How has Harry suddenly got a belly whereas the day before he looked really thin?

She’s got that poor child in a head lock! Poor bairn has arms straight out so no hugging her back…..even allowing for things being held, a reciprocal hug would have been possible.
There was more effort in that kiss than in the one with TGW!

• Sick
  • Heart
What is Nacho doing? I thought he'd seen the light & now he's back to flouncing around with the ho & pushing his daughter into the circus. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a couple of questions about these photos.
1. Why is she flirting with Nacho?
2. Why is she hugging and kissing Nacho and Delfina's daughter? It is coming across as very creepy.
3. How has Harry suddenly got a belly whereas the day before he looked really thin?

BIB Which photo is this?

Reactions: 16
If the children do exist I don't get why they bring them as they would have loved to see their dad playing polo. The fact that she ignored the question from Nacho and Delfina's daughter asking where Lili is tells me that she probably doesn't live with them as surely if she did Meghan would have answered the question without any problems.
Moreover, when William played polo, Catherine took the wee ones to watch Daddy and they all played about on the grass.

• Heart
Regarding Meghan the mad grinning, the rude pointing, she lacks class. Dr Sophie has an MBE and is the chair of Sentebale and had the right to be there. View attachment 2874419
Dr Sophie does NOT look impressed with her treatment in these pictures.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
As I said yesterday I agree with Taz when she says that they are not together, that they only come together for business ventures and that they are not loved up as they like to display. It is especially noticeable when they argue because when they do you can clearly see that they cannot stand the sight of one another.
And I always always always distrust people who try to show off how much they are 'in lurve' by clutching onto each other constantly.

I worked with a guy years ago, he and his wife would make you uncomfortable to be near them on a night out with their slobbering. He was well known to have cheated on her, more than once. 🥴

Also when you see any of the royal couples W&K, or C&C, or E&S, there's just harmony between them, in public. At ease in one other's company, no need for slobbering and pawing to prove anything.

I'd say at this stage H&M deeply dislike, if not indeed hate one another.

New thread here:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.