Harry & Meghan #435 Dark side of the moonbump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here:

With thanks to @Baobunbonanza for the thread title.

Please post thread suggestions in bold like this, as it makes them easier to spot: Harry & Meghan #436 Thread title.

The Wiki has loads of info, and photos and videos are in the Media Gallery

The last thread was much of the same old, same old, plus Lady C's new book, Dan Wootton updates, some questioning of moonbumps on social media and their 2 new Netflix shows.

Carry on Tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks for the new thread 🥰

Am I the only one that thinks that Smeg is trying to cosplay Rose Hanbury? Lost loads of weight to be uber thin, receding hair line and protruding veneers. She does know that the Rose/William affair rumour was just a rumour right? She ain’t getting her grubby little mitts on the crown that easily 🤣

No shade to Rose, I think she’s a naturally beautiful English rose. I have no idea what Meg is trying to be?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Re this supposed new Netflix idea, Who is interested in watching Polo?
Apart from the fact that Im assuming its only played by extremely rich horsey people, I ve always thought of it as the kind of sport thats fun to play or participate in, rather than one that is remotely interesting to watch from a distance!

And re the white dress thing.....Its maybe OK until you get to the unfortunate see through effect when Megsie stands with her legs apart. What is the point of a see through skirt, why not just wear trousers? Couture fashion is limited in where it can be legitimately worn!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Please post thread suggestions in bold like this, as it makes them easier to spot: Harry & Meghan #436 Thread title.
Sorry, it was me 😔. The thread title was submitted correctly but my phone wasn't cooperating so I couldn't copy it properly. (I did put a screenshot of it)
Sorry again!

To stay on topic: The Harkles are starting to bore me and they are what Freda says 😉😉😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks to @rowenagal for inspiring the thread title!

The Harkles are starting to bore me too but I’m waiting to see how low they stoop when the money really begins to run out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry, it was me 😔. The thread title was submitted correctly but my phone wasn't cooperating so I couldn't copy it properly. (I did put a screenshot of it)
Sorry again!

To stay on topic: The Harkles are starting to bore me and they are what Freda says 😉😉😆😆
No problem, I'm just pointing it out

Reactions: 22
Apart from the fact that Im assuming its only played by extremely rich horsey people, I ve always thought of it as the kind of sport thats fun to play or participate in, rather than one that is remotely interesting to watch from a distance!

And re the white dress thing.....Its maybe OK until you get to the unfortunate see through effect when Megsie stands with her legs apart. What is the point of a see through skirt, why not just wear trousers? Couture fashion is limited in where it can be legitimately worn!
The whole 'unprecedented access to the world of polo' thing... why thru them? He barely plays. Especially when you consider how much more time Zara and Mike spend with the polo set (and she's so MUCH BETTER). I know they wouldn't be anywhere near a netflix thing, but lets not pretend that H&M are Netflix's only route in to the polo world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Agreed.
I said similar yesterday re how completely inelegant she is. I have never seen anyone stand the way she does.

I remember way back on threads someone tried imitating her stance in the comfort of their own home. Not in public. I like the effort tattlers will go to, on such matters. 🤣

The see through thing is just more of her total lack of class, plus trying to imitate a very young Diana and the inadvertently see through skirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you @JAR and @Baobunbonanza for the recap and title.

Short Neil video, and he was in a tube station a bit close to the edge of the platform.
It was mooted that the "stars" of Suits might join her on her new non-existent cookery show but the Ho vetoed the idea. The chap with the vast forehead who vainly humped the Suits filing cabinet is in trouble for mentioning the Ho or writing about her, and this is her revenge Owttte.
Netflix were apparently secretly hoping for a punch-up or some sort of slagging off like Jerry Springer to provide a bit of excitement but it wasn't to be.

Polo is "the Sport of Kings", but to me it seems so outdated and stale, irrelevant in this unequal and dangerous world. Just the sort of superior role the addled Stoat would adopt to show off in a game rigged in his favour for his pointless NF series. Passe like the wizened Ho with her Tutankhamen teeth barging her way forward.
No wonder his concave chest was "puffed with pride" - victory was in the bag before the game even started. How many people juggling two jobs will download it?

Or are Netflix looking ahead to a big royal reveal series from the Ho? A memoir? So far they seem to be flogging a dead horse with dog food and oven gloves. There must be more to this than this.

(Thanks for the quick delete JAR.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So, I have been looking for Polo documentaries and I have found a programme called the Sport of Horses which focused on the FIP World Polo Championships and was released in December 2022. It was filmed in the USA and consisted of 4 episodes so this project he is doing isn't actually new and IMO is probably going to be a copy and paste job of The Sport of Horses.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They could do a documentary series on “Prostitution through the ages” after all is said to be the oldest profession and she may be able to some insight onto the new phenomenon of “yachting”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks for new thread and congrats on the great title.

Just wondering if the Stoat fixed on polo because Putin and Trump were busy washing their hair.

I think it's a very ill-advised choice given his decades long record of investigations over various animal related incidents. God, he's gormless :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
So, I have been looking for Polo documentaries and I have found a programme called the Sport of Horses which focused on the FIP World Polo Championships and was released in December 2022. It was filmed in the USA and consisted of 4 episodes so this project he is doing isn't actually new and IMO is probably going to be a copy and paste job of The Sport of Horses.

In the fluff piece about the "new" Ryan Reynolds and Selena Gomez, Nacho said he hoped the polo show would raise the profile of the sport.

A curious thing to say, seeing as this was a charity event supposed to be about raising money for and the profile of Sentabale.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

I am very horsey, have a few of them and was a successful polo player and I wouldn’t watch it! It’s not really a subject that is open to exploration it’s quite boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the new thread 🥰

Am I the only one that thinks that Smeg is trying to cosplay Rose Hanbury? Lost loads of weight to be uber thin, receding hair line and protruding veneers. She does know that the Rose/William affair rumour was just a rumour right? She ain’t getting her grubby little mitts on the crown that easily 🤣

No shade to Rose, I think she’s a naturally beautiful English rose. I have no idea what Meg is trying to be?
A buck toothed,smelly,nasty.vitriolic,vile,venomous,venereal,vacant viper.

She succeeded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks for new thread and epic new title! I adore Pink Floyd so feeling a little bit conflicted about any association with Smegma but it's a good one! :LOL:

Have just watched Smeg's treatment of the Sentebale lady after she so rudely dismissed her. Towards the end of the video, after being rudely ignored, she addresses Smeg and Smeg barely gives her the time of day, all too focussed on the menfolk and the cameras. 😡 It's supposed to be a Sentebale event ffs!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Morning! Previous thread someone mentioned Coachella. Apparently, there was an earthquake right near there. Too bad it didn’t happen on the polo field and the Gruesomes were swallowed up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In the fluff piece about the "new" Ryan Reynolds and Selena Gomez, Nacho said he hoped the polo show would raise the profile of the sport.

A curious thing to say, seeing as this was a charity event supposed to be about raising money for and the profile of Sentabale.
I think this show his ignorance of the real world too. It's not an accessible sport, not should it be. Horses need money, care, time. Totally different world to football.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.