Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably more astute than Haz. And he appears to love his Dad.

Otherwise.......

Crude? Vulgar? Yobbish? Yes, he's all that.

Willing to sell out his sibling. Yup.

Various incidents involving anti-social behaviour? Tick.

Does Smeg realise she's just married a richer and slightly more upmarket version of her brother? :p
🎯 😂

I reckon that Haz minus money = just another simpleton gutter chav!
So glad that Mrs Chav feels so comfy in the bed she's made. 🤭
Imagine, Tom and Haz out on the lash ...🤣🤣🤣 I bet they'd be best buddies - when they weren't having 'friendly' drunken punchups!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
DM including variations of 'filmed by NF' in all their articles.

Is Smeg arguing with Haz? She doesn't look pleased.

@JAR21 Archiving not working for me right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
One of the front pages tomorrow 'poor M trolled by her brother on sick YouTube rant'.

Here we go
Frustrates me to no end that he might have something legitimate to say, but when he uses the mean and disgusting insults, he undermines anything worth listening to.

I also have a little chuckle, that TMJr is spouting out of date intel on Megain and in turn the Harkles are spouting out of date intel about the BRF. Both sides presenting stale, moldy slop well past any relevance.

As bad and as classless as each other they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Daily Mail

DM including variations of 'filmed by NF' in all their articles.

---

And in one of the articles in the Mail yesterday, they referred to The Dom's watch as Diana's watch, yet last week they said it was the same as Diana's. I wish these bloody papers would get their facts right and stick to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I deleted my post about POW and maybe best not to refer to it? May not be true, maybe rubbish we don't know but until then just in case...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And cosying up to Smeg and Doria is going to achieve that??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Even Haz doesn't get to 'mingle' with them these days.

Screenshot_20240414-093931_kindlephoto-180944876.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What's going on with the sloppy oversized shirt and trousers combo? One minute she's overdressed and the next day she looks like she just rolled out of bed and grabbed someone else's clothing 🙄
What a bizarre woman she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What in the name of hell is she wearing now? She even manages to make casual wear look all wrong.

It’s all a mish mash of creased stuff! Thank god she isn’t a member of the royal family as she wouldn’t cope with looking immaculate all the time like POW does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a couple of questions about these photos.
1. Why is she flirting with Nacho?
2. Why is she hugging and kissing Nacho and Delfina's daughter? It is coming across as very creepy.
3. How has Harry suddenly got a belly whereas the day before he looked really thin?

• Haha
  • Wow

I said I thought they looked like they were arguing on the first day photos as well. This is Hazno’s project but it looks like the control freak cannot let him have his way and she has to interfere all the time.
This control she has to have over everything has been mentioned in the past, sometimes being the reason people have left their employment with her. She must be an absolute nightmare to live/work with and probably the underlying reason why all her projects fail …. she doesn’t know best, just thinks she does.

Last edited:
  • Sick
They never ever have their children with them! Yet she has shown herself kissing Macho Nachos kid a thousand times! It’s so strange why don’t more people question it?!?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yesterday. I've archived the article further up.
Thank you. I have to agree with some of the comments mentioning that the attendees would not be in awe of the Ginger Whinger as they could probably buy and sell him several times over, plus they move in circles ILBW and TGW only dream of.

• Heart
I said I thought they looked like they were arguing on the first day photos as well. This is Hazno’s project but it looks like the control freak cannot let him have his way and she has to interfere all the time.
They were definitely arguing and if they are doing that during the filming of this project then they must argue a lot behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They never ever have their children with them! Yet she has shown herself kissing Macho Nachos kid a thousand times! It’s so strange why don’t more people question it?!?
Trying to show how maternal she is after having shown not an iota of maternal instinct with her own kids. Since the flatpacks are never seen she has to project onto other children so the paps can report how affectionate she is with children. *shudders*

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.