Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's progressed from Duchess to Princess and now she's calling herself Queen.
Where have her tits gone by the way?

View attachment 2873291

Missed posting this and now formatting is getting all messed up 🤦 Your 'Duchess to Princess to Queen's reminded me of this.

Today I was thinking about regional politics (pretty bad idea, it worsened my pre-migraine). I normally compare Smegs with The Supreme(ish) One in my country, but I should actually (also) be comparing her to an actress who's now contesting the elections (I've deleted her name because I don't want her team to find this post and get the website banned in India - I love you guys more than I want to vent about her. Shouldn't be too difficult to find her name with the hints I'm about to drop, not that it's very relevant).

I don't really follow celeb gossip a lot, so I'm not very sure about her beginnings, but someone who'd worked in the celeb/party circuit (and directly with her before she became famous) had told me that this actress was quite 'notorious', basically a land yacht girl. Even when she was quite young she would "hang around" a certain school in the same region as me. Anyway, she got into Bollywood, starting with smutty-ish, drunk/drugged sort of roles. Some of the films were fairly popular, mostly due to the music and because smut. She was also picking up fights with co-actors/producers etc, and getting into relationship after relationship which all ended in a lot of controversy.

On top of sounding very unpolished, she'd developed (or started showing) a very brash, rude attitude. Also used to wear skimpy outfits and would make "bold" statements to rule up people (e.g. on eating beef, which is coming back to bite her now). Accused a lot of prominent people in Bollywood, including those who had given her opportunities and helped her, of nepotism and blew up the industry for a bit (helped by a couple of other coincidences). Would have gone the way of other "item girls" had she not starred in a film titled 'Queen' about a sheltered girl who goes on her honeymoon alone after being jilted and becomes a new person. She then started doing 'epic' films, taking on the mantles of an historic brave queen and prominent Indian politicians.

At the same time she started very openly supporting TPTB. Wore sarees, became very 'pious' (when she wasn't showing off yet another bralette - not slut-shaming, but hypocrisy-shaming). Earned a lot, built/bought herself a palatial property amongst other assets. Demanded and got high-level (Y-plus) security.

Now she's contesting elections against an actual prince of an erstwhile state and media are calling it "King vs Queen". That just annoyed me so much when I saw the headlines last night. Insult to injury 😤

At least unlike Smegs, she made a few good/tolerable films, amassed a lot of wealth, benefited her relatives, and is contesting major elections from a crucial constituency, all while officially remaining single 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 19

---
Harsh but true :LOL:

---
Thomas Markle Jr responds to the Daily Mirror claims about his youtube channel. Says its Ms PR

I've only seen a clip of TM last video To be fair as muçh as I can't stand that woman he was really vile
However maybe if she'd kept her family close with advice and guidance from the firm he wouldn't be so nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh...

The Daily Mail story from 2009 referenced in PDina's video...

Paula M picks up the story...

... referencing a later article from the Sun ...

The Sun article is from 2015, at the time Liketso, was 12, and the grandmother she lives with is 79...

Worth remembering when witnessing the couple's ludicrous antics....

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Bet The Princess of Wales would look good in it :sneaky:

You are probably right. And if she didn’t look awesome in it, she’d be smart enough not to wear it.

It honestly reminds me of a sci-fi movie costume. Something Rey from Star Wars would wear. All that’s missing is some long gloves and some space weapon.
---
Harry’s wearing them

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀☠☠☠
Thank you for the belly laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So how much money did this unpublicized event raise for Sentebale? It seems like there is only a handful of people there

Interesting how Serena did not invite Smegz to her baby shower or any of her other events this year, but shows up for this. Same for Nacho and Delfina for allowing their young daughter to be exploited (although I love her asking where Lili is - although I find it weird that she wouldn’t ask about both Archie and Lili. Could Archie have been there but hidden away with the nanny but being filmed for Netflix). The problem with season 2 of their reality show is that we all know how fake everything is in it. They will portray themselves as jetsetting humanitarians, but we have all seen how it is all smoke and mirrors and ought awards.

ETA: Travis and Taylor are all over the news, dancing at Coachella with the “normies” If Time’s person of the year is safe in those kind of crowds, it makes The Stoats’ claim of being unsafe everywhere even more ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've only seen a clip of TM last video To be fair as muçh as I can't stand that woman he was really vile
However maybe if she'd kept her family close with advice and guidance from the firm he wouldn't be so nasty
He has a good point about his sister controlling the narrative yet again.
But, yes, that previous video was very crude, intolerably vulgar.
He's far too much like a yobbish 15yo boy for my taste.

He has a good point about his sister controlling the narrative yet again.
But, yes, that previous video was very crude, intolerably vulgar.
He's far too much like a yobbish 15yo boy for my taste.
He's probably more astute than Haz. And he appears to love his Dad.

Otherwise.......

Crude? Vulgar? Yobbish? Yes, he's all that.

Willing to sell out his sibling. Yup.

Various incidents involving anti-social behaviour? Tick.

Does Smeg realise she's just married a richer and slightly more upmarket version of her brother? :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God that linen shirt/trousers outfit is a bloody mess too! and 760 bucks for a pair of flimsy sandals...

My ex kissed me like that. Taught lips, zero passion, sub zero love. I was definitely the Chelsy, and like her I waited for the prince but it dawned on me he ain't coming. That's one of the many reasons why he's now my ex.

The Harkles kiss like its a business transaction and I wont believe anything else. Like it was mentioned upthread in Taz's video, business.

1713080406930.png

Reactions: 21
If she's that upset why doesn't she check herself into her mates retreat for therapy as she thought it would work last time when she wasn't allowed to?

And funny how the paps found them and all practically perfect positions for photos.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.